剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
亚力克·基尼斯在"桂河大桥"里说的很清楚
Alec Guinness made that very plain in Bridge On The River Kwai in the film.
整部电影前提就是"长官不用干活"
That was the whole premise of the story is that officers won't work.
-你长官? -当然了
You're an officer? Of course I'm an officer.
-谁说你是的 -我明显就是 我天生男主命
Who says you are an officer? I am, I am the Alec Guinness figure here. It's obvious.
-就因为你有根破棒子 -你可看好你的棒子了
Because you've got a stick. That stick may disappear quite soon.
有了当地人的帮助 我和詹姆斯也开始有了起色
With the local chaps helping, James and I started to make good progress.
但正当我们辛勤工作的时候
However, as we toiled away,
那位自封的长官却好像玩起了过家家
the self-appointed officer seemed to be setting up a children's tea party.
你这又是在干嘛
What are you doing now?
我跟19世纪在缅♥甸♥的英国人学了一招
Well, it's a trick I learnt actually from the British in Burma in the 19th century,
他们会雇一个当地小孩 给他涂满果酱
they would employ some local young chap, cover him in jam,
然后他整天跟在身边 来吸引昆虫
he would follow them around all day and he'd attract the insects.
他们管他叫小酱
They called him a jam boy.
-这是我的熊酱 -有点不人道吧
This is my jam bear. It doesn't seem very fair.
一点也不 因为果酱最后都归他了
It was, it was because at the end of the day he got to keep the jam.
劳累了一天以后 我为大家奉上了可口的晚餐
At the end of our long difficult day, I produced my delicious supper.
闻着蛮香的啊 用什么做的
It smells very good, Clarkson, what is it?
我得悄悄跟你说
Mm, I'll whisper it to you
因为不能让观众听到
because I can't say it in front of the viewers.
你再说一遍 她就盯着我说
What? She just looked at me and went...
你怎么说的 别激动
What did you say? Steady on!
我还为哈蒙德特意准备了点心
I'd even prepared a treat for Hammond.
-我还给你准备了特别的餐后点心 -什么
For after deserts I've got you something very special indeed. What?
-我知道你喜欢Black Cock -没错
I know you're partial to a bit of Black Cock. Oh, yes.
所以我给你搞来了
And so I've managed to find...
你太伟大了
Oh, you hero.
-厉害 -直接喝? -那必须的
Oh, well done. Black Cock. Stiff one? Yes, please.
-有本事就一口闷 -干杯
Get that down your neck. Cheers.
我♥干♥了
Bottoms up.
我跟你说 我今晚上要睡到死
I'll tell you what, I'm going to sleep tonight.
真的 累惨了
Absolutely. I am worn out.
第二天一早 等天亮了
The next morning, the dawn light reveals
我们才发现进度之慢
just how little we had achieved.
所以没等晨雾散去 大家就都忙活起来了
So, before the morning mist had cleared, everyone was hard at work.
当然了 大家并不包括
Well, when I say everyone...
-早啊 梅 -早
Morning, May. Good morning.
你今天到底打不打算干活
Are you actually going to do any work today?
我嘴皮都磨破了 你怎么还不懂
I have explained this to you until I'm blue in the face.
长官不用干活
Officers won't work.
喂!
Guys!
梅
May?
你听什么了吗
Can you hear something?
我内急
I need a poo!
伙计们 我想清楚了 长官也可以干活
Guys, I've had a thought. It turns out officers will work.
释放了我之后
After they released me...
-好吧 干活 -不老实还关你
Right, work. Remains available.
我立即决定我们需要更多的机器来帮忙
I immediately decided we needed more labour-saving machinery
于是就租了台挖掘机给哈蒙德
so I rented a digger for Hammond
而我的选择会把船长虐出翔
and I went for something that would humiliate May.
恐怕詹姆斯把他的起重机开来是白费力了
I'm afraid James has totally wasted his time bringing that crane here.
大猩猩!
Clarkson!
坏了
Oh, no!
-这都是啥 -它自己翻了詹姆斯 -你都干了什么
What was that? It fell over, James. What have you done?
你先等会 你看见你的悬臂砸哪了吗
Hold on a minute! Did you see where the end of your jib landed?
我是为了看桥墩在哪才撤了一步
I had only walked back to see where the pile was.
要是我还站那的话 我脑袋就被敲掉了
If I'd still been standing there, it would have taken my head off!
-它翻倒了 -差点弄死我
It fell over! It almost killed me!
翻倒了?起重机根本不可能自己翻好吗
What do you mean, "It fell over"? They don't fall over, crane lorries!
大马路上怎么没见倒啊
They don't fall over on the motorway!
什么叫不可能自己翻倒
What do you mean, it doesn't fall over?
-你故意弄翻的 -你的起重机太小了
You knocked it over! Your crane is too small,
所以我弄了辆更大的方便伸到河面上
so, I've got a bigger one to reach further into the river.
就算我起重机太小了 那也罪不至死吧
Right. My crane is too small. That's punishable by death, is it?
等詹姆斯冷静下来了以后 我们决定
After James had calmed down a bit, we decided to solve the problem
用理查德的挖掘机和梅的拖车 合力解决问题
by using the combined power of Richard's digger and the A-May Van.
三 二 一
In three, two, one...
起
Lift away!
噢
Oh!
好吧
Yeah!
换了更结实线缆后 很快就把我的起重机扳正了
But, with stronger cables, we soon had my crane the right way up.
很好 继续干活
Excellent. And back to work.
把这个当大锤子用
Just use this as an enormous hammer so...
精工细活
It's all just delicacy, this.
他一路拖拉来的那辆小破车
That little insect that he's dragged all the way here
根本就是碍我大事
is simply getting in our way.
好样的 哈蒙德
Oh, well done, Hammond.
怎么回事
Hang on.
-干得好! -哈蒙德 -拜托了詹姆斯 让一边去
That's the ticket! Hammond! Come on, James, out you come.
尖尖的东西
Spiky things!
尽管我们现在是团队合作
Even though we were now working as a team,
大桥也开始成形
and the bridge was starting to take shape,
还是远远落后于詹姆斯的计划
we were still way behind James' schedule.
这排蓝色柱子代表了我们现在应该达到的进度
This side, the blue pegs, represents how far we should have got by now.
红色代表着我们已经达到的
The red pegs show how fa we actually have got.
显然还不够
Obviously not far enough.
这比我想象的还慢
It's worse than I thought.
因此 我们三个人一起干到了半夜
So, the three of us worked on into the night.
-这么长? -这么长
This long? This is long.
递给哈蒙德
That's to go to Hammond.
喔 停 再来一点 我抓好了
Whoa, stop there. A bit further. I've got it, I've got it.
然而尽管我们上♥床♥时都已精疲力尽
And even though we went to bed exhausted...
杰里米和我却根本睡不着
..Sleep for Jeremy and I was impossible.
大猩猩!
Clarkson!
好玩哈
Funny!
我呵呵呵
You funny man!
我们把他弄上岸时则更好玩
We were even funnier getting him back in.
-应该是这个红的吧 你说呢 -不知道
I think it's the red one. Is it the red one? I don't know.
好吧你坚持一下 这有一个圆圈
Right, so, hang on, I've got one with, like, a circle.
这个像洋葱似的
This one looks like an onion.
转最底下那个
That bottom one swivels.
最底下那个!
No, the bottom one!
你从帐篷里面掉出来啦 詹姆斯
James, you're falling out your tent!
他掉水里去了
He's fallen in!
救命
Help!
-这个是闹钟啊 -对不住了 詹姆斯
That's an alarm clock, isn't it?! Oh, sorry, James!
-这河底都是用便便堆起来的 -我知道
The bottom of this river's made out of turds. I know.
不要呛太多水了
Yeah. Try not to drink more than a pint.
当我随波逐流的时候
As I was carried away by the current,
我发现起重机现在已经够不到桥的末端了
I noticed that the end of the bridge was now beyond the reach of our cranes.
所以我上岸后 我们自♥制♥了一个打桩机
So when I returned, we built a home-made piledriver.
然后把它安在自♥制♥的竹排上
Mounted it to a home-made barge...
然后就开工了
And kept right on going.
哦不
Oh, no!
抓住 把它停下来 詹姆斯
Get it, stop it, stop it! James!
我够不着
I can't stop it!
下水
Get it, get it.
我的桥
Our bridge! Our bridge!
快点 别让它跑了 好几个小时的成果啊
Quickly, go! Let's get it. Took hours!
我抓住了
I've got it!
坚持住
Hold on!
不 不
No! No!
这一脚可够深的 我陷进屎里了
That was a deep bit! I'm drowning in BLEEP!
有人落水了
Man overboard!
我怎么可能完成 太崩溃了
How the hell are we ever going to...? This is hopeless.
这可糟了
This is worse!
弃桥! 我得把这玩意弄回去
Abandon bridge! I'm getting back...
上岸以后 我们召开了一个紧急会议
Once we were back ashore, we gathered for an emergency meeting.
我估计应该是这其中一个坏掉了
I presume it was one of these that gave way.
桥墩 但为什么呢
The piling. But why did it?
水流冲的呗
Current.
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表