剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
真棒 我们通过了
-我们居然成功了
That's amazing. We did a thing!
We did a thing!
天啊 划船的人
Oh, God, rowers.
集中注意力 左转 左转 左转
Concentrate. Left, left, left.
詹姆士 这船上有人 这船上有人
James, there's a man in a boat.
There's a man in a boat.
-你不能撞他! -那边是英国皇家化学学会!
-船上有个人!
You've got to miss him. That's
the RSC! There's a man in a boat.
躲过他 左转 左转
Miss him. Left, left.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊 他在哪
Oh, my God. Where is he?
他在这边 我真的很抱歉 真的抱歉兄弟
He's here. He's here. I'm really
sorry. Sorry. Sorry, mate.
我们在这里好像不怎么受欢迎
We're probably not that welcome here.
因此 我们决定 最好还是逃之夭夭
We therefore decided it would
be best to get out of town.
但匆忙之中 我们被摄像船后面的水流搞乱了阵脚
But, in our haste, we became tangled in the wash from the camera boat.'
这可不好 我们的转向失效了
我们现在麻烦大了
This is not good. We've lost all steering.
We are in deep BLEEP here.
稳住 稳住 稳住
Brace, brace, brace.
稳住 抓紧了熄火 熄火
Brace, brace, brace. Hold tight.
Hold tight. Kill, kill, kill.
粗啥事了?
What happened?
"河里完"的问题就在于 好棒-好棒-好棒-砸锅
The thing with hovercrafting
is it's brilliant, brilliant,
brilliant, disaster. Yeah.
在向被撞船只的主人
Having apologised to the owners
of the boats we'd hit,
还有那个被我们撞下水的人道歉之后..
'and the man who'd fallen in...'
詹姆斯 看看地图 走哪边?
James May, consult the map.
Which way?
朝左..我们加了油 不久后就再一次踏上了征程
To the left. '..we refuelled
and were soon on the move again.
在下一个村庄 我们决定停下来吃点午饭
And in the next village,
we decided to stop for some lunch.'
我在这看到了一个很棒的小餐厅
I see a rather nice
little restaurant here.
哈 瞧这个
Yes, check this out.
专门给饭店顾客用的私人泊位.
Private mooring for use by
restaurant customers only.
嗯 我们是饭店的顾客 所以我们可以用
我们来吃午饭啦!
Well, we're restaurant customers,
so we can. We're coming for lunch!
这时候 我们发现杰瑞米还没学会怎么停"车"
'At this point, we discovered that
Jeremy hadn't learned how to park.'
走起
There we go.
我天 等等
Oh, God, hang on.
我又错过去了
I've missed again.
-我觉得你好像走过了
-你要把这家伙停哪?
I think you've overdone it.
Where are you going to park?
-你为什么就不能把它停下来 我的老天爷?
-抱歉 抱歉
Why can't you just park it,
for God's sake? Sorry, sorry.
-各位 对不起啊 十分抱歉
-我其实不饿
Sorry, everybody. Sorry.
I'm not hungry.
我们为什么不直接做个"抱歉"的牌子?
Why don't we just make a sign
that says "sorry"?
事已至此 我们决定放弃午餐
We decided to abandon lunch
at this point
取而代之的是...
and instead...
看看"河里完"能以多快的速度逃跑
see how fast a hovervan
could run away.'
-好 哈蒙德 给我读一下仪表上助推发动机的数据
-7500转 8000转
OK, Hammond, give me read out
on the thrust. 7,500. 8,000.
我们现在可是正儿八经前进啊 先生们
We are seriously moving now,
gentlemen.
詹姆斯,我们现在多快
James, how fast are we going?
我可以通过这段打结的绳子测出来
I can work it out
with this piece of knotted rope
就像"胜利号♥"上面的人所用的方法一样
就这么干
like they did on HMS victory.
Go for it.
现在看起来很不错 我们正在高速巡航中
This is looking good now.
We are in the cruise.
好的 稍等 稍等 20
Right, hang on, hang on. 20 in...
我们现在的速度是120海里 也就是每小时138英里
We're doing 120 knots in an hour
which is 138 miles an hour.
138英里 我们现在在飞速移♥动♥中
138. We are shifting now.
当然好处是 气垫车不会在行驶时拉出乱流
'And the great thing is, of course,
hovervans cause no wash
所以不会伤害到野生动物或者毁坏河岸.
'so don't damage the wildlife
or the banks.'
咱就像一阵风一样 只是风力有一点点大
We're like a breeze.
Just a little gust.
哦不 我们停下了 出什么事了 我们掉了...
Oh, no, we're stopping. What's
happened? You've dropped the...
我们在下沉 我们在往下沉
We're sinking. We've gone down.
唔 出了点问题
That was, something went wrong.
我觉得是前边的裙板坏了
I think the skirt collapsed
at the front.
这意味着我们要启动紧急失事程序
'This meant we had to initiate
our emergency crash procedure.'
-先生们 你们知道我觉得当下需要什么吗 吸氧 -嗯 对
Do you know what I think this calls for, gentlemen? A hit of oxygen. Oh, yes.
好主意 让我们振作一点吧.
A good idea. Let's cheer ourselves up.
嘿 哈!
Hey! Ah!
-等等 -你的怎么这么小?
Hang on a minute.
Why is yours so small?
他们为什么要给你那个?
Why have they given you that one?
他们给了你一个Watney's Party Seven的啤酒瓶子
They've given youa sparkler canister from a Watney's Party Seven.
再按一下 就用完了.
One more push,
and it will be out.
伙计们 你们有没有意识到我们刚刚做了什么?
Chaps, you do realise
what we've just done?
我们耗完了氧气供给
We've exhausted the air supply.
我们坐在一个下沉的船里
却把所有氧气用来玩
We've used all the oxygen for fun,
while sitting in a sinking van.
这里是"河里完"一号♥ 呼叫艾冯河救援
This is Hovervan One
calling Avon rescue.
呼叫救援 呼叫救援.
Avon calling, Avon calling, help.
让我们高兴的是 因为50里路才走了4里
'Happily, because we'd only covered
four of our 50 miles,
吊车不需要走很远来救我们
the crane didn't have far to come.
而当我们修好了裙板之后
'And after we'd fixed the skirt
我们又加了油 上路了
'and refuelled again,
we were back on the road.'
-高兴不 -嗯 发动机舱里一切运转正常
-而且我们很放松
Happy? Yep. All is going well
in the engine room. And relax.
不幸的是 这种轻松的氛围并没有持续多久
'Sadly, though,
the relaxing didn't last long.'
-我天 那里有一个船闸
-我们要过那个船闸
Oh, God, there's a lock.
We've got to go through the lock.
你能开着这个穿越船闸...
他们让气垫船进么?
Can you go through locks in a...
Do they let hovercrafts in?
更糟的是 这个船闸没有管♥理♥员♥
'To make matters worse,
there was no lock keeper.'
-你们两个有没有开过船闸?
-从没有
Do you two feel up to a lock?
I've never done one.
我这一辈子都没干过这事.
Never done one in my life.
你们要把水位调平 但是别磨蹭
You've got to get the water level,
but don't shilly-shally
因为我要一个人呆在这里
because I'm going to be
all by myself out here.
随着理查德和詹姆斯上岸..
快快 下去!
'With Richard and James ashore...'
Go, go. Get off!
我就成了一个"多任务处理机"
'..I was a multitasking machine.'
哦 这个可有点复杂
Oh, this is tricky.
我必须一边驾驶 一边操控发动机
I'm having to drive
and do all the engine stuff.
我就是祖鲁 史考特和史波克三人合一
I am Mister Sulu, Scotty and Spock
all rolled into one here.
(星际迷航人物 各为飞船船长)
等等 船闸里的水位必须和船所在的水位相同
Hang on, the water in the lock
has got to be the same level
as the boat.
所以我们要到那头去 不不不 嗯 是那儿
So we... So we have to go down
that end. No, no, no. Yes.
不 真的 我有个9升的油箱 慢慢来!
No, really. I've got a two-gallon
fuel tank. Take your time!
你不坐里面听着还挺吵的 是不?
It's quite loud when
you're not on it, isn't it?
人们可能会渐渐适应这样
People probably will have
to get used to the idea
等"河里完"普及了 运河比起历史上的
when people have hovervans that
canals are a little less tranquil
要少了些宁静 这是一种自然发展 其实
than they have been historically.
It's a natural progression, really.
运河刚开始兴起时你只有马匹运输
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表