剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
简直印象深刻啊
I'm actually deeply impressed.
你比上星期来的卷福利用赛道更充分
You're using more of the track
than Benedict did last week.
听着 别娘炮了
OK. Don't be a pussy.
坚持住
Stay on it. Just stay.
不敢相信我还在赛道上
Oh, can't believe
I'm staying on there.
全油门 Stig 你会为我骄傲的!
Full accelerator. Yeah, Stig!
You'd be proud of me!
这么做真的需要勇气
It does take guts to do that.
脚踩地板油 背靠轮胎墙
Keep your foot hard in it.
And close to the tyres?
哇 帅 紧贴轮胎墙
Whoa, yes! Close to those tyres!
享受橡胶的味道
Smell the rubber!
很好 看看你能否过好这个弯
Right, now, let's see if
you clip this nicely...
非常棒
Yes, that is very good.
几乎快失误了 但控制得很好
Oh! Nearly off there,
but held it nicely.
甘彭弯 漂亮
Gambon, that's nicely done,
as well.
冲过终点!
Across the line!
哦!
Oh!
那么
So...
-我拿到了你的成绩 -好
I have your time here. Oh, OK.
你觉得你排在哪儿
Where do you think you came?
我觉得...
I'm thinking...
查尔斯唐斯
Oh, Charles Dance.
跟查尔斯差不多吧
Either just above
or just below Charles.
跟他差不多 所以你觉得在1分48秒这样
Just above or just below.
But you're in the 1.48s, you think?
-嗯 -很好
Yeah. Okey-doke.
你的成绩是1分...
well, you did it in 1...
40...
40...
6秒...
..6...
哇!
Oooh!
1 你在板上名列第三 哇
..1. So, you're now
our third fastest! Wow!
兄弟
Mate!
欧文在哪
Where's Irving?
唱唱跳跳...
Singing, dancing...
欧文
Irving!
找你助理么
Looking for your mate?
欧文在哪 欧文 你在哪 欧文
Where's Irving? Irving?
Where are you, Irving?
欧文快出来 他会恨死的
Irving, come out.
He's going to hate this.
他之前说"你个废物"
He said, "You were crap."
他说"你惨了 我要被囧死了"
He said, "You're pathetic.
You've embarrassed me."
欧文 你在哪 来来 兄弟
Irving, where are you?
Come on, mate.
-第三 -震惊了 -耶
Third. I'm impressed. Yeah!
-我震惊了 -谢谢
I'm impressed. Thank you!
-我们都被惊呆了 -有录像为证!
We are all impressed.
That's on tape!
看录像
It's on tape!
女士们先生们 休·杰克曼
Ladies and gentlemen, Hugh Jackman!
谢谢
Thank you.
在之前的节目里 我们造了一辆"河里完"
Now, earlier on,
we built a hovervan,
它沉了
which sank.
没错 它作为一辆货车运作良好
Yeah, it worked
perfectly well as a van,
但作为气垫船却很垃圾
it just didn't really
work as a hovercraft.
但没关系 我们又尝试了一次
But no matter, because
we've had another go,
女士们先生们 请看这边
ladies and gentlemen,
and here it is!
在车尾
Now, in the back
我把那两台90匹马力的发动机换成了这个
I have replaced the two 90 horsepower
engines with these.
我们用雅马哈R1摩托车的发动机来提供升力
For the lift, we have the engine
from a Yamaha R1 Superbike.
推力呢 则有一台出自Radical赛车的
And for the thrust, a compact,
紧凑 轻巧的2.4升V8发动机
lightweight 2.4 litre V8
from a Radical track car.
所有这些意味着 在这车的屁♥股♥后面
All of which means,
in the back of this van,
有了600匹马力
there is now 600 horsepower.
哦~~
Oooh!
没错没错 同时 我给这车装上了
Oh, yes. I, meanwhile,
have been fitting
这些更大 更坚韧的裙边
these new, bigger, tougher skirts,
你掰下来 一瞬间它就变身这样
which you just lower
in a jiffy, like so.
在这之上 我还加了这些
And I've also added,
on top of those,
可充气的橡胶管子 这会让车更不容易沉下去
these inflatable rubber tubes,
which make it a bit less sinky.
我们对第二代"河里完"是相当的自信
We're so confident that the
mark II hovervan will work
所以我们就穿着自家的衣服
that we shall be testing
it in our home clothes,
不在水库里测试它了
but not on a reservoir.
而是跑到了这儿
Instead, we shall be
testing it here
伟大的艾冯河上
on the mighty Avon.
有着倒垂的树枝 沉在水下的超♥市♥购物车
With overhanging branches,
submerged shopping trolleys
和其他不少障碍物
and many obstacles,
艾冯河更能够再现被洪水淹没的街道的样子
the Avon more realistically
represents a flooded street.
要是我们的货车能在这运转
If our van works here, it will work
那它也就能帮你应付你村上的洪水了
in your town when the torrent comes.
好 听好了 我来开车
Right, listen. I'm going to drive.
-理查德你负责控制后面的发动机 -好
Hammond, you're in charge
of the engine room. Right.
然后詹姆士 你来指路
And James, you're the navigator.
信心满满的 我们开始了启动程序
'Brimming with confidence,
we initiated the launch procedure.'
给升力发动机点火!
Fire up the lift engine!
遵命 杰瑞米
Aye aye, Clarkson.
给推进发动机点火!
Fire up the thrust engine.
我太喜欢我们这几句台词了
I love all the things
we have to say.
是啊 完成了 我要给它加点油
I know. Here it comes.
I'll give it a bit of a juice.
搞定了 你现在有推力了
You have it. You have thrust.
-我们动起来了!我们在往前走! -我们太靠右了
And we're moving! We are going! We're going right!
-我们要横过来了 -左转舵左转舵
We're going sideways! Go to port!
我们来了 600匹马力!
Here we go! 600 horsepower.
释放它吧 冲啊!
Unleash it! Here we go. Oh, my God!
-推力全开! -这货管用啊!
I'm engaging thrust. It works!
它竟然能开啊啊!
It only flipping works!
我们飘起来了 "哔"
We're float... Oh, BLEEP!
我要溺水了! 驾驶舱里进来了好多水
I'm drowning! There is quite
a lot of water coming in.
-我在转弯! -开雨刮器!
I'm turning it! Windscreen wipers!
方向打大一点 我们要撞上岸了
Turn it more, we're going
to hit the bank!
-右满舵!右满舵! -杰瑞米 往右转!
Hard to starboard! Jeremy, turn right!
我没法 我没法做到啊
I don't... You can't do that!
-它当然能做到
-我们撞树了!
Of course it can! We've crashed!
我们好像卡住了
We're a bit stuck.
当我俩忙着装发动机 造气垫车的时候
This is the sort of practice
you should have been doing
你早该在驾驶技术上面多加练习啊
while we were busy fitting engines
and building this thing.
我要解释 "河里完"没有刹车 没有倒档
In my defence, hovercrafts
have no brakes, no reverse,
操控极其差
extremely haphazard steering and,
而且要是你把升力发动机关掉
if you cut the lift engine,
它没法在水路上重新启动
it can't be restarted on water.'
你要朝着对面岸上去了
You're heading for
the other bank now
我又有动力了
I'm coming back on the power.
要撞岸了要撞岸了 没有刹车啊!
Here comes the bank! No brakes!
啊 要撞了
Aaaargh! Crash!
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表