剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
Yes!
是的!
'Having finally mastered Hammond's terrible DIY, Warwick had
终于完全掌握了哈蒙德的三流手工制♥作♥之后
'managed to bang in a lap time.'
沃威克的成绩出来了
You did it in 1...40...
你跑了1分40
Six!
6秒!
Oh!
哦!
Slap bang in the middle.
正好在中间 你还满意吗?
You are faster than the hand of the king.
你比御前首相还快!
一个让杰瑞米腿软的女生
当乔斯正在赛道上时
'arrived.'
出现了
Rachel Riley off Countdown.
"倒计时新闻"主播蕾秋·莱利
Wasn't expecting that. Hello!
没想到你会来啊 你好!
Hello! I'm Jeremy. I'm Rachel.
你好 我是杰瑞米 我是蕾秋
Good to meet you, how are you? Good, thank you.
见到你很开心 你好吗? 很好 谢谢
你好 蕾秋 我是哈蒙德
需要我帮你拿点什么?
Richard Hammond is extremely busy at the moment.
理查德哈蒙德现在真的很忙
I'm going over here.
我去那边好了
'When Rachel saw the barbecue, she claimed she was a vegetarian.
蕾秋看见了烤肉 说自己是素食主义者
'So I decided to make her some fish.'
所以我决定为她做鱼吃
I just need to come in here.
我只想来到这中间
You really are squeezing in.
你真的挤进来了
我爱寿司
我知道 我就是需要进来 你喜欢寿司吗?
Excellent, I'll just...
很棒 我...
Shall I...? Brilliant.
我能不能...很好
Are you a trained sushi chef? Yeah.
你是受过培训的寿司厨师么?是的
I've got soy sauce all over me.
我把酱油弄的全身都是
Yeah, you have.
是的 你真行
Sorry, Richard.
抱歉 理查德
'Making the sushi required a lot of care.'
做寿司需要满满的爱
There we go.
搞定
'But the results were worth it.'
结果还是非常值得的
Yes.
赞
It's like a bush tucker trial, this.
这就像是荒野求生啊
Do not brake on this corner! OK... Argh!
这个弯不要刹车! 好...啊!
'With her laps completed, Hammond insisted that he should put Joss's
她跑好后 哈蒙德坚持应该由他来
'time on the board.'
公布Joss的成绩
Ten years, we've done this show.
我们一起做这个节目十年了
Yup. How many times have you done that? Loads.
恩 你公布过几次成绩? 数不清了
Never. I often do this bit of the show.
从没做过 我经常负责节目的这个环节
Go on, then.
好啊 你继续吧
Joss, I have your time written down over here.
Joss 我把你的用时写在了这
For his sake, I hope it's not the fastest time
为他着想 我希望这不是最快的圈速
cos he ain't getting it up there, is he?
因为他够不到最高处啊对不对
Oh, from you!
啊 就凭你也这样讲!
I love it!
爱死这段子了
Nice!
好吧!
Even from Warwick.
沃里克都这么说你
You want to beat the man from that thing.
你想要超过从那啥啥节目里来的那男人
The hand of the king. That's the fella.
御前首相 就是这家伙
Right. How fast did she do it?
好 她速度是多少嘛?
I'm getting to it!
我正要说!
How fast did Joss do it?
乔斯开多快?
HE did it in 1.48 - it says on the bloody board!
泰温的圈速是1分48秒 -板上不是写着呢么!
1.48.8
一分四十八秒八!
You did it in...
你的圈速是
..1.48...
1分48
Oh!
嗷!
..Point...
点
Oh, God!
嗷天啊!
Don't say "nine".
别说9
Nine!
9!
Oh, no!
悲剧啊!
Oh, shit!
我擦啊!
Get out of that one, Hammond.
看你怎么哄 哈蒙德
Oh, no, that's so sad!
嗷,好悲剧啊
No, Joss, that was... Oh.
不 乔斯 这个...哦
Come on, my son!
给力啊宝贝!
'As David Haye set about pummelling the Astra Tech Line...'
当Haye开始折腾我们的廉价车时
'..Hammond's day got even worse.'
哈蒙德的一天变得更糟了
Look who it is.
看那是谁
Who's that?
是谁啊?
Mike Rutherford, out of Genesis.
麦克·卢瑟福 创世纪乐队的
Hammond. Hammond?
哈蒙德 哈蒙德?
Hammond?!
哈蒙德?!
Hammond?! Mike!
哈蒙德?! 麦克!
How are you? Very well. How are you? I'm very good.
你好 别来无恙 别来无恙啊
It's good to see you.Where's the team?
很高兴看到你 你的人在哪?
Where's Richard? Richard?
理查德呢 他在哪
Yeah. That's odd. He was here a minute ago.
额 奇怪了 他刚刚还在这
'Because I have occasionally said
因为我偶尔在节目上
'some unkind things about Genesis on Top Gear,
说过一些创世纪乐队的坏话
'I decided to look for something on the floor
所以我决定找找地上有没有人掉东西
'and let Jeremy handle the chat stuff.'
让杰瑞米来陪聊
我在录"麦克与机械工"乐队的新专
你最近在录音吗?
Oh, brilliant!
哦 很赞啊
'Jeremy's chat was then interrupted
杰瑞米的聊天被打断了
'because Dainty David had finished.'
因为大卫完成了比赛
You did 146.8. David Haye,
大卫·希尔 你的圈速是146.8
you did 146.7.
Dainty你的圈速是146.7
ALL: Oh!
哦哦~
Put it there.
放在那放在那
A tenth of a second faster.
快了十分之一秒
'With Mike Rutherford out in the car...'
等到麦克·卢瑟福上了车
Avoid the cameraman over there.
别撞上那边那个摄影师
I'm doing it.
我开始有进展了
'..Hammond suddenly re-emerged.'
哈蒙德突然不知从哪里冒出来了
Where have you been?!
你去哪了
I had something to do.
我出去有点事
他可是今天来宾里脾气最好的
如果你只是为了躲着他
Is he not one of the nicest men...? He is really sweet.
他是不是脾气很好 他真是很贴心
He's one of the top-three guys in Genesis.
他是创世纪乐队里最牛逼的三人之一
I want to know if Mike can do a lap faster...
我想知道麦克的圈速能不能比...
Than one of his tracks. No!
他的曲子快
No! Sorry.
不是! 抱歉
'As it turned out, Hammond wasn't far off.'
结果 哈蒙德的预测的八♥九♥不离十
151...
1分51秒
Point... Not that you have to...
点... 你不必垫底了
太高兴啊 谢了 1分51秒5
乔斯你那样很不淑女啊
'As Jimmy Carr set about his laps...'
当吉米·卡尔开始比赛时
Let's hope this is good.
期待好成绩啊
'..Rachel decided to play the piano.'
蕾秋打算弹电子琴了
It was nice...
起先很不错
..till Jeremy joined in.
直到杰里米也来插了脚
那肯定对我圈速有帮助
要是我保持在赛道上
'Because it had been several years
因为离上次吉米开廉价车
'since Jimmy had driven a Reasonably Priced Car,
已经好多年了
'we thought he might have mellowed.'
我们本以为他变得老练了不少
I think I might have broken the car.
我觉得我好像把车开坏了
I'd like to present you,Jimmy Carr...
向各位隆重介绍吉米·卡尔
Grass on the front.
把草皮放前面
..with these... Thank you very much.
附带这些 非常感谢你
You know the middle pedal?
你知道中间有这么个踏板
There's the clutch
恩有离合 有油门
There's one in-between them.
中间还有一个
I know, the footrest.
我知道 歇脚用的
One day, we've had that, Jimmy!
吉米 我们才用了它一天啊
Do we have a jack?
有千斤顶么
Warwick, you can lift things, right?
沃威克你很能抬东西对吧?
I don't know what super powers you people have,
我不知道你们这种人有什么超能力
but can you lift it?
你能抬起它嘛
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表