剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
-我从来没上过赛道
-真的? -从来没有
I've never been on a racetrack
before ever. Really? Ever. Ever.
我不知道怎么走
And I didn't know where I was going.
其实 我当时还留心听着赛道上发生的事
The thing is though I was
actually... Had one ear on the track
然后我听到的一声巨响
and I heard a noise
that sounded biblical.
听起来像是你换了一档 二档 三档 四档 一档
It sounded like you changed first,
second, third, fourth, first.
事实如此
That's what it was.
发出的声音包含着极度的痛苦与折磨
And there was a noise of tremendous
strain and breakage. Yeah.
-车坏了吗? -我们换车了 -你做到了
Was it badly damaged?
We had to change cars. You did.
我猜测是因为你习惯在路的另一边开车
Presumably it's because you are used
to driving on the wrong side of the road.
另一边..首先 我听到stig这样对我说
The wrong side... First of all, I'm listening
to The Stig talking to me like this...
我回应"好嘞!"
I went, "Right on!"
再说我这耳朵这么多年摇滚都聋了
And I got ears in as if I can hear
anyway with the rock'n'roll
然后我还坐在车的右边
all these years and I'm on that side of the car
我用左手换挡 我要同时应对所有这些
and I'm shifting with this hand.
So I had to pull all that together.
谁想看他的跑圈?
Who would like to see Steven's lap?
看看他在备用车里的表现
In the spare car, let's have a look.
史密斯飞船的史蒂文·泰勒
坐在沃克斯豪尔里
Steven Tyler from Aerosmith in the Vauxhall.
加油 史蒂夫·麦奎因
Come on, Steve McQueen.
如神附体 北鼻 加油
Coming to me, baby. Come on.
看着不错 但是不够快
Looking good there.
Oh, but not fast.
过了第一个弯 没啥状况
And around the first corner.
No accidents there.
-哔 又来了 -你本不想错过什么
BLEEP. Did it again.
You don't want to miss a thing.
但是三档与你擦肩而过
But you missed third.
你还错过了刹车点 但是继续 -杯具!
And you missed the apex.
But here we go. Tragic!
但确实很欢乐
But it sure is fun.
锤头弯 来了
Here we go, hammerhead.
-转向不足 转向又多了 速度够吗? -我没跑偏
Understeer, oversteer.
Any speed at all? I'm in the lines.
你是没跑偏 走线很紧凑
You were between the lines.
That was very tidy.
除了这3米 别的路都利用充分了
And you've used nearly all the road
apart from these three metres.
加油啊 宝贝儿
Come on, baby.
耶
Yeah.
你有没有油门踩到底? 你做到了 好样的
Did you keep your foot hard down
through there? You did. Good man.
-这儿呢? -也有
-Stig刚刚那么做还撞了
And through there? Yeah.
Stig did that earlier and crashed.
我敢说他没告诉你
Bet he didn't mention that.
好了 又错过了个刹车点
甘邦弯怎么样?
Right, another apex not quite here
and what about Gambon?
走线宽 到终点了
Oh, yes it's wide
but there we are,
各位 越过了终点线
ladies and gentlemen,
across the line.
干得不错
Well done. Damage report.
损坏报告 损坏报告
Damage report. Damage reports.
事实上 现在垫底是创世纪的麦克·卢瑟福
Well, in fact we're bookended
by Mike Rutherford out of Genesis,
1分51秒5 在最下面
1.51.5 at the bottom
布莱恩在最上面 中间一堆人
and then Brian at the top
and other people in the middle.
成绩在我这儿 咱看看
I've got the time here.
Let's have a look.
是1分钟
It was a one.
但恐怕是50秒外
Then I'm afraid it was five.
然后又是1秒
Then there was another one.
但幸运的是你是0
But happily for you it was a nought.
所以你不是我们最慢的嘉宾
So, you are not actually
the slowest we've ever had.
难怪Stig一直问我愿不愿意再跑一圈
No wonder The Stig kept saying would
you like to go round one more time?
我再找找有没有啥可以安慰你的
I'm looking for something I can give
you that's a crumb of comfort.
你不是最快的美国人
因为朗·霍华德在前面
You're not the fastest American
because that would be Ron Howard.
不是最快的...你有65岁了吧?
-诶哟我擦
Not the fastest... You're 65 now,
aren't you? Cor blimey.
你也不是最快的退休人士
因为布莱恩最快
You're not the fastest pensioner
because that's Brian Johnson,
也不是最快的...
you're not the fastest...
-你就是不擅长开雅特而已 -没别的
You're just not very good at driving
a Vauxhall Astra. That's all.
你应该让女儿来的
You should have sent Liv.
-我应该让我儿子泰奇来
-他咋样 -他很棒
I should have sent my son, Taj.
Is he good? Oh, he's great.
不 你还是应该让女儿来
No, you still should have sent Liv.
各位 我倍感荣幸 史蒂文·泰勒
Ladies and gentlemen, it's been
a huge pleasure. Steven Tyler.
好的 在这个节目上
我们爱给各种人试车
Now, on this show
we like to test cars for everybody -
摇滚明星 亿万富翁 阿♥拉♥伯石油大亨
rock stars, billionaires, Arab oil sheiks.
我们自认为要比BBC的本地新闻
We like to think we're more
inclusive than the BBC
更加广泛
regional news programme.
但有一类车主总被我们无视
就是房♥车车主
But there's one group of motorists
that we always ignore. caravannists.
没错 因为英国有50万房♥车
Yes, and because there are
half a million caravans in Britain,
我们比其他欧洲国家的房♥车销量都高
we buy more caravans than any other European nation,
制片人说我和杰里米应该认真看待这个问题
the producer said that Jeremy
and I should address this issue.
没错 他们要我俩做一个正经的对比测评
Yes, they told us
to do a proper comparison test
(英国消协出版物 为消费者选择产品提供建议)
就像"Which?"杂♥志♥一样
还命令我们不许借机胡闹
like they do in Which? magazine
and they told us not to muck about.
这些都是房♥车车主的心头好
These are the cars caravannists
like.
加强版柴油小钢炮
带着时有时无的四轮驱动
Jacked-up diesel hatchbacks
with part-time four-wheel-drive
这样就好应付泥泞的宿营地
so we can deal with muddy campsite.
这些都不咋地
They're all terrible.
我知道它们都很烂 但它们很受欢迎
I know they're all terrible
but they're very popular.
日产逍客是英国销量第六的车
The Nissan Kumquat is the sixth
bestselling car in Britain.
-咱俩要找出谁是最棒的
-你是说没那么差劲的
We have to decide which one of these
is best. You mean the least worst.
对 找辆没那么差的
All right, the least worst.
-好 你选一把钥匙 然后从它开始 -好的
Right, you pick a key and we'll
start with that. Here we go.
我觉得这就是大部分房♥车车主如何买♥♥车的
I think this is how most caravanners
end up with their cars.
-他们就是从碗里挑一把钥匙
-丰田RAV4
They just get the keys from
a bowl at a party. Toyota RAV4.
这就是了 2.2升发动机
Here it is,
it has a 2.2 litre engine,
起售价2.2万英镑 但是 它的保费偏高
prices start at £22,000. However,
it does sit in a rather high
正是这个原因
insurance group and for that reason,
因为我们严格的评选标准 此车立刻出局
because we have to be ruthless,
we must eliminate it straightaway.
干得好 詹姆斯 干净利落 句句事实
Good work, James.
Crisp delivery, full of facts.
-但是 这是辆三菱欧蓝德
-是吗 -不是RAV4
However, this is a Mitsubishi
Outlander. Is it? It's not a RAV4.
它们都长一个样
They all look exactly the same.
为了找到一些不同点
我俩把所有车都试驾了一遍
To try and find some differences,
we took them all for a spin
很快 我们就得到一个惊人的结论
and very soon
we came to a startling conclusion.
他们开起来都一样
They're all exactly the same
to drive as well -
一样的无趣
they are all very dreary.
让我解释下为什么我不爽这种车
Let me explain my problem
with cars of this type.
这是本♥田♥Civic 这是本♥田♥CRV
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表