剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
你们所有的南非籍选手打得都很好
I mean, all the South Africans played well for you guys.
-所以你已经骑了多少英里啦 -自行车吗
So how much mileage have you done on the bike? On the bike?
我骑了 三
I've done... three.
三英里
Three miles.
我想说的是 骑自行车
One thing I will say about cycling is, it is, well,
还蛮危险的
it's pretty dangerous.
这些年来 说实话 你出了好几次事故
Over the years, you've had a number of car accidents, let's be honest.
进了赛车圈 哪有不撞车
If you race cars, you'll crash cars.
我们这儿有一张撞车照 是在勒芒
We've got a photograph of a crash. I believe it was at Le Mans.
是静照 你开着奔驰
A still photo. Yeah, this is you in a Mercedes.
我说的是撞车 这可是撞机啊 怎么发生的
I say car crash, that is a plane crash going on. How did that happen?
那时候90年代末 车都极其危险
Actually, in that era, the late 90s, the cars were super unsafe,
所以车子满天飞 赛制也不完善
so a lot of cars were flying. Just the regulations.
所以你当时坐在其中 心想
So you're sitting in there, thinking...?
我心想 自己真的无能为力了
I'm thinking, obviously I'm now out of control.
信不信由你 它真的失去控制了
Believe it or not, I'm now out of control.
就连我们这群傲慢的车手都公认 它已经难以驾驭了
As arrogant as us boys are, I have now lost control of that car.
-没希望了 -你那时有没有踩刹车啊
That's gone. Do you find yourself in a situation like that braking?
刹车灯至今都亮着呢 所以没错
The brake lights will still be on, probably, yes.
"为什么慢不下来"
"Why isn't it slowing down?"
而这一段 绝对是F1界空难
And then, of course, that was the big Formula 1 airborne one.
-是在瓦伦西亚赛道吧 -没错 这一撞蛮厉害的
-Was that Valencia? -Yeah. It was quite a big crash.
我们有一段视频
We've got the footage here,
提醒大家 这是马克的巅峰时刻之一
just to remind everybody of Mark, one of your finest hours, really.
我再次想问
Again, I find myself...
当时你脑子里在想什么呢 除了
What does go through your mind apart from,
“哇 这简直是游乐场项目”
"Wow, it's like a fairground ride"?
长话短说 就是 你得躲着路特斯
You've just got to stay away from Lotuses, mate, that's the long and short of it.
这些事故的共通点
The thing about both of those accidents,
第一起事故 你遭受了一些
I think the first one, you suffered a little bit of...
脑震荡 脖子受伤
I had some concussion, neck problems.
-那F1赛车的那起呢 -我很走运
-That one, though, the one in the Formula 1 car? -I was lucky.
我其实把刹车踏板踩断了 所以就这样了
I snapped the brake pedal, actually. So that was about it.
其实从那个角度很难做到的
Which is unusual to do from that side.
要很强的爆发力 肾上腺素激发
A lot of power required, adrenaline.
-你真的踩断了 -坏了 啪地断了
You actually broke it with your own...? Snapped it. Just popped it.
-什么 就光凭脚的力量吗 -是啊
-What, just with the force of your own foot? -Exactly.
说回来 你能从这些事故中脱身 很不起
Now the thing is you walk away from both those accidents, which is remarkable,
但在2008年 你参加自行车赛
and yet you go cycling in 2008,
-撞上一辆尼桑Torino是吧 -它赢了 它赢了 老兄
-bump into a Nissan Torino, I believe. -It won, mate, it won.
它赢了 而你的腿也断了吧
It won. And you broke your leg?
是啊 还有肩膀
Yeah. Shoulder...
因为 这就是我们想要给正在收看电视的孩童发出的警告
Because this is what I think we need to impress upon children watching.
别买♥♥自行车 它们很危险的
Don't get a bicycle. Because they're dangerous.
众所周知 就像我们开场白介绍的一样 递交了辞呈
Now obviously, you've, as we said in the introduction, handed notice in.
为什么呢 你要去哪里 接下来要做什么呢
Why? Where are you going? What you going to do?
时机对我来说恰好
Timing's right for me, mate.
我开了14年的F1 要休息一下了
Bit of a break from what I've been doing for the last 14 years.
所以我会加盟保时捷 征战勒芒
So I'm going to race with Porsche, actually.
我知道你很爱保时捷的 不是吗
I know you love Porsches, don't you?
是啊 保时捷911真是太有趣了
The 911 is such an interesting car!
不 我担忧的是 你觉得自己这时退出F1 时机是否合适
No, cos what worries me,do you think you're getting out at the right time of Formula 1?
如今轮胎衰退得很快
Now that we've got the tyres going off like they do,
是不是有些让人厌倦
is that getting a bit wearisome?
你坐在车内 车的性能不错 你也熟识这条赛道
You're in the car, the car's going well, you know the track,
你状态颇佳 而你知道自己要是推进得太猛
you're in the groove and you know that if you push hard,
你的轮胎就会衰竭 你就没法获胜
your tyres will simply wear out and you can't win.
和之前相比 确实困难很多
It is very different, mate, from how it used to be.
但赛车就是如此 我们只能加以学习 解决困难
But that's the way it is, we've got to learn and get on with it.
人们总希望你永远有竞争力 你必须往前走 在F1
And we are supposed to be the top via game. But you've got to be able to push. In Formula 1,
-就应该是我们这群人每时每刻都尽全力 -就应该是这样
it's about us boys absolutely on the limits all the time. It should be.
明年规则会有大变动
There's a big regulation change next year.
-我们就需要省油了 -1.6升的引擎吗
-We're going to have to save fuel. -1.6 litre engines?
我的福特跑天下也是1.6升的引擎诶
I mean, my Ford Cortina had a 1.6 litre engine.
那你会不会想念自己的队友呢
So are you going to miss your team-mate?
我会不会想念瓦特尔
Am I going to miss Seb?
或许不会太想念吧 不
Probably not a huge amount, no.
我想在互相竞争的大环境中 总会有针锋相对的时刻
I think in a competitive environment, there's always going to be a bit of needle.
当然我们之间也有许多历史 但都过去了
There's a lot of history between us two, obviously, that's gone before.
一切是不是从马拉西亚他突然丧失听觉开始的
Did it start in Malaysia when he suddenly lost the ability to hear?
本来是“别超马克的车”
It was basically "Don't overtake Mark",
他除了“别”什么都听到了
and then he heard everything apart from the "don't".
我说 你是澳洲佬啊 你难道就没想要
I mean, you're an Aussie. Have you never felt tempted to...?
“为了加里波利战役”
"This is for Gallipoli, blam!"
许多人都说会 我有点担心啊
A lot of people are saying yes. I'm a bit concerned.
我爸一直说 “别对小孩动粗” 所以
My dad always says, "You shouldn't hit boys, mate", so...
说得好
Good one.
如今你是第二次来参加节目
Now you're here for the second time, in fact.
不一样的演播室 所有东西都有点不同
Different studio, everything's a bit different.
-我今天有点紧张 -你之前来是在老演播室啊 -是啊
I was a bit nervous today. Were you in the old studio? Yeah.
至少你上次看上去还过得去呢
You actually looked half-decent back then.
我老啦 我真的老了
I've gone, I've absolutely gone.
我也长白发了 老兄 你也长白发了
I've got grey, too, mate. You've got grey.
理查德·哈蒙德没长白发
Richard Hammond hasn't gone grey.
-很是奇怪 -太不可思议了
-It's really weird. -That's incredible.
不知道他是怎么保养的
I don't know how he's keeping it at bay.
总之 让我们看看你表现如何
Anyway, let's find out how you got on on your laps.
你之前曾经来过 但说实话...
You came here once before and, let's be honest...
那天倾盆大雨 路面太滑了
It was chucking it down and I was nowhere.
你的成绩是1分47秒 但那确实是史上雨最大的一天
You were 1.47, but it was the wettest day in human history.
-今天可没下雨 -天气非常好
-Well, today was not raining. -Very good conditions.
天气和气温都很好 铃木利亚纳准备就绪
Good conditions, the right temperatures for a Suzuki Liana.
谁想看看单圈表现
Who'd like to have a look at this lap?
想
Yeah!
让我们来看看那 来吧 马克 看看单圈
Let's have a look. Come on, Mark. Let's have a look at the lap.
好啦 我们上路了 汉密尔顿和瓦特尔
Righto, here we go. Coming to get you.
来追你们咯
Lewis and Sebastian.
好 树立两个目标 第一弯
Right, those are the two targets. The first corner.
不错 走线很宽 真有趣你们这些人都这样
Nice and wide on the way. And it is interesting how you lot all do that.
看看利亚纳 多好的车啊
Look at the Liana, what a machine.
你们F1车手都怎么了
What is it with Formula 1 drivers?
莱库宁那时也开小差看看直升飞机什么的
Kimi was looking at the helicopters and planes
而你在调整服装 你上哪去啊
and now you're adjusting your clothing. Where are you going?
-注意力集中点 -方向盘反应灵敏
Pay attention. The steering's very responsive.
这有助于提升成绩 好 锤头弯
That'll help with your time. Right, Hammerhead.
-紧凑些 别出线 -走得真可怕啊 锤头弯
-Keep it tight, keep it in. -It's horrible, Hammerhead.
这算什么
What's that?
抓地会很好 那里沥青刚铺好
You keep the grip up. There's new asphalt there.
抓地不错 真的不错
It's good grip on that, really good grip.
别在高速弯道损失速度
Don't scrub any speed through these fast ones.
稍稍转向 来了
Turning lightly, here we go.
然后就到休杰克曼那里 哦
Here we are, the Hugh Jackman. Ooh!
切弯漂亮
Cutting it nicely.
你怎么办到的 入弯速度这么高
How do you carry? Look how much speed you've got going into that!
真让人印象深刻 当然这也不奇怪了
That's impressive. Well, bound to be, really.
而这里 别 我可不会在那里换挡
And here, no, I wouldn't have changed down there
但最终 冲过了终点
but there we are, across the line.
我刚刚居然对你说 “我可不会在那里换挡”
I just said "I wouldn't have changed down there" to YOU!
-最后一个弯角 二档吗 -是啊
-Second gear in the last corner, second? -Yeah.
-我在甘彭弯用的是三档 -是吗
-I use third in Gambon. -Do you?
嘛 既然是最后 所以无论是开过去还是滚过去
Well, on the basis that it's the end, so it doesn't really matter
-没什么区别 -第三档不会有重量转移
if you roll it or burst. There's no weight transfer in third.
-我想让重心移到前两轮上 -将重量转移到前面吗
I want to get the weight on the front
tyre. The weight on the front?
-我是这么做的 入弯后刹车 -是吗 -稍稍踩了一下
-You see, I trail break. -Trail breaking? -A little bit.
-惯性还是不够 -会将重量转移到前面
-Still not enough inertia. -It just gets the weight of the nose.
我过会儿给你上课 至少我还能干干这个
I'll give you some lessons after. The least I can do.
好了 你觉得自己成绩在哪里
Anyway, where do you think?
显然 你就冲着瓦特尔和汉密尔顿而来
Obviously, you said you were going for Sebastian and Lewis,
-他们俩高居榜首 -那可是目标
who are right up at the top. That was the goal.
我手边有你的成绩 让我看一眼 等等
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表