剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
A fan of The Hangover is here!
看看这抓地 质量保终生
Look at it grip, with a lifetime warranty.
-这还不错 -还行吧 -是啊
-That's not bad. -Is that all right? -Yeah.
车厢里真热
It is hot in here.
没有借口 加油
That's no excuse, come on.
-你空调开了吗 -没开 -好家伙
Did you have the air conditioning off or on? Off. Good man.
这里走得有点大 或许会浪费你半秒
A bit wide through there, maybe costing you half a second.
换挡 换挡 换挡 换挡 那么 啵
Gear change, gear change, gear change, gear change. So...boom.
-就像虎豹小霸王一样 动作飞快 -老天
-Yeah, like the Sundance Kid there, very quick mover! -Oh, God!
有点慢 但至少你没打滑
Bit slow, but at least you're not skidding about.
你还没用掉整个赛道
基本上 哪都没用上
You haven't really used all the track - or, indeed, any of it. Anyway...
用赛道 Benedict
Use the track, Benedict.
诸位 Alec Guinness坐上了廉价车
Ladies and gentlemen, Alec Guinness in the Reasonably Priced Car!
越过那里 这开得不错
Moved those, that was well done.
最后 到倒数第二弯
And now here it is, second-to-last corner.
老天爷 真吓人
Holy crap, this is scary.
-不 几近完美啊 -是吗
-No, that is pretty much perfect. -Is it?
这真的很完美 甘邦弯
That really is perfect, Gambon.
哦 很快
还好不是Jimmy Carr那种状况 冲线
Ooh, fast. Ooh, fast, but not Jimmy Carr. Across the line!
-不赖啦 -还可以 还可以
Ah, not bad! -That is all right. That is all right.
这些是目前为止我们新廉价车的圈速
These are the times we have so far in our Reasonably Priced Car.
哦 哎呀
Ooh, crikey.
你觉得自己在哪里
Where do we think?
我不知道 真不知道
I don't know, I don't know.
或许比Warwick快吧 那我就很满足了
Maybe faster than Warwick, I'd be happy with that.
要比Warwick快 他的成绩是1分46秒8
Faster than Warwick, at 1:46.8.
-这就是你的目标
-目标很高 不是吗
-That's where you're aiming. -That's very high, isn't it?
Benedict Cumberbatch
你 你身体朝前倾了
Benedict Cumberbatch, you...are leaning forwards.
就算这样也没法让我的圈速变快 不是吗
It won't make my time faster, will it?!
我这上面没什么空间写字了
I haven't got much space left on here!
那就把时间缩短呀
Then shorten the time!
你的成绩是 1分
You did it in one...
..40...
7秒8
..7.8.
哦 所以你比他慢
Oh! So you're not faster.
-我能接受 -就在中间
-I can live with that. -It's in the middle.
我这里有份出演过星际迷航
What I've got here is a list of all the other people who've
其他人的成绩
appeared on Star Trek.
如果这能让你好受些的话
If it makes you feel any better,
-Jean-Luc Picard, 1:50 dead. -Oh, dear.
所以你比他快
So you're faster than he was.
上一部电影的坏蛋 Eric Bana 1分47秒5
But the previous baddie in the last film, Eric Bana, 1:47.5,
还是在湿地上的成绩
and that was in the wet.
哇 所以Eric Bana比你快
Phwoar. So Eric Bana is faster.
简直找不到能安慰你的话
I can't really find any comfort at all for you.
我会回来的 你们必须再请我来
I've just got to come back, you've got to invite me back.
基本就是邀你做客 再毁你一天好心情
I basically brought you down here and ruined your day.
-是啊 -我向你道歉
Yeah, yeah! I do apologise for that,
因为请你来真荣幸 同样 感谢你能来
because it has been an enormous pleasure. Likewise, thank you.
祝电视剧夏洛克一切顺利 多愉快啊
Best of luck with the new Sherlock, absolute joy.
诸位 让我们欢送
Benedict Cumberbatch
Ladies and gentlemen, Benedict Cumberbatch.
今晚 我们驾驶三台敞篷超跑
Now, tonight, we are heading
for Madrid
向马德里进发
in three convertible supercars.
目前 我们发现西班牙到处都是
So far, we've found Spain to be
full of brand-new things that
没人要的新品
nobody seems to be using.
我们在一栋没人要的房♥子里过夜
Absolutely. We spent
the night in an unwanted house,
杰里米给我们做了晚餐
where Jeremy had cooked us dinner.
不管怎样 我们第二天早上又动身了
Anyway, we rejoin the action
the following morning.
在厕所忙了一夜之后 我们出发了
After a hectic night on the
lavatory, we headed off.
但刚走了100码
But after just 100 yards...'
喔 我的法拉利废了
Oh, I've ruined my Ferrari.
我撞上了一个柱子
..I hit a bollard.
幸好 我的同事没把它当回事
Luckily, though, my colleagues
didn't make a big deal of it.'
哈蒙德 小心你前面的死亡标牌 注意
Hammond, look out for that signpost
dead ahead of you. Hammond, careful.
还有右边的一堆建筑
Block of flats on the right.
杀了我吧
Please kill me.
弄坏一台法拉利可不是什么好事
Breaking a Ferrari is
an especially bad thing.
感觉就像往兔子身上踹了一脚
It's like kicking a rabbit.
哈蒙德 我们开上高速
Hammond, when we get on
the motorway,
你会飚得很快的
you'll be driving quite fast,
时速可达112km/h啊 请全神贯注
it might be 70 miles an hour, you'll
really need to concentrate there.
哈蒙德 靠右 小心那台Armco
Hammond, move right, mind the Armco.
他们不会放过我的
They're never going to give up.
随之而来的 必须是冷嘲热讽
Sure enough,the abuse kept on coming.
哈蒙德 两个大铁柱子 看到么 小心
Two big metal pillars, Hammond.
Don't... Do you see them? Mind that!
往那边 你安全了
That way! You're all right.
还好 在驶过数英里波澜不惊的空荡高速后
Happily, after several uneventful
miles on yet another empty motorway,
我们终于接近了马德里
we were finally approaching Madrid.'
我知道 首都往往会远离萧条
I know capital cities often escape
the worst of austerity times
所以但愿马德里依然是熙攘的古都
like these, so hopefully that'll
still be a busy old place.
但是...
However...'
上帝
Holy God.
快看
Look at it.
成堆的空房♥子
There are thousands of them.
看来这危机比我想象得严重得多
This crash was clearly bigger
than ever I realised.
好处在于 哈蒙德不会撞上行人了
Still, look on the upside - there's
no-one for Hammond to run over.
这也让我想到了一个好点子
And that thought gave me
yet another brilliant idea.
这条路上没车
Nobody is driving on that road.
-你什么意思 -那条也是
So what are you suggesting?
Or that road.
我意思是 我们把小镇变成街道赛场
What I'm saying is, we turn this
town into a street circuit.
把Stig运来 让它开辆车做个标准圈
Ship The Stig out, he sets a time in
a car of some sort
然后我们跟他比赛
and we try and match it.
好霸气的想法
It's an ambitious plan.
何难之有?
How hard can it be?
-弄几条胎 放点障碍
-那还是个很赞的看台
A few tyres, bits of barrier.
That's an excellent grandstand.
所有居民 如果真有
都可以坐在阳台上看比赛
All the residents - if there were any
- could sit on those balconies and watch.
伯尼现在一定身体前倾
坐在椅子上 像这样
Bernie Ecclestone will now be
leaning forward in his chair and
going,
"这主意不错"
"Good idea."
接下来带来 马德里大奖赛
This is the Madrid Grand Prix,
coming up.
找到一条合适的路线之后
Having sorted out a course,
我和詹姆斯开始它他改造成一条赛道
James and I set about making
it into an actual track.'
你开这么快我没法把它们排齐
I can't do them regular
if you're going that fast!
-现在是上坡 加油 -我在努力
It's uphill. Yeah.
Keep going! Yeah, yeah.
这是法拉利红
This is Ferrari rosso.
因此当你撞上去的时候
So when you crash into it,
它会帮你修复车损
this will effectively repair
the damage you've done to your car.
因为我懒得动手
Because of my problem with
manual labour,
所以就出发去接Stig
I went off to collect The Stig.
这里是起点 是吧
So, this is the start, yeah?
小心点 这个放在...
Careful. So this one goes...
詹姆斯 你丢的时候先看看我...
James, just do them when I'm...
..在...
..getting the...
-不 别... -搞什么
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表