剧集 | 直至世界尽头(2005) | 导航列表
-We want names! -Aye aye, sir.
要从军官们开始吗 长官
Shall I begin with the officers, sir?
行了 罗杰斯
Very well, Rogers.
你可以回你的岗位去了
You may return to your duties.
还有别的证人吗
Have we any other witnesses?
我想没有了 长官
I believe no, sir.
那好 萨默斯先生 调查结束
And there, Mr.Summers, ends our investigation.
雪利酒 有人要吗 霍金斯
Sherry, anyone? Hawkins!
可是我们仍然不知道发生了什么
But we still do not know what happened!
给我和塔尔伯特先生雪利酒 霍金斯
Sherry for myself and Mr.Talbot, Hawkins.
萨默斯先生
Mr.Summers.
我想你得负责监督
I believe you must oversee the various arrangements
为这个不幸的人入葬所做的各项安排
for the unfortunate man's committal to the deep.
遵命 上校
Yes, Captain.
那就是低烧了
A low fever it is, then.
你会在报告上签名吗
Will you be willing to countersign a report?
我在这艘船上并无公职
I have no official standing in this ship.
别这样 塔尔伯特先生
Come now, Mr.Talbot.
罗杰斯能毁了我们所有人
Rogers has it in his power to ruin all of us
要是他足够无♥耻♥的话 尽管我并不这么认为
if he be so brazen as I doubt not he is.
我们所有人
All of us.
证人 调查 指控
Witnesses, inquiries, accusations.
谎言 更多的谎言
Lies. Yet more lies.
军事法庭
Courts martial.
这样的指控无从反驳
Such accusations cannot be disapproved.
无论结果如何 总会有些影响
Whatever the upshot, something would stick.
鸡♥奸♥可是会判绞刑的 先生
Buggery is a hanging matter, sir.
牧师死于低烧
The parson died of a low fever.
我再问你一遍
I ask you once again
你会在报告上签名吗
will you be willing to countersign the report?
我会发表一份声明并签字
I will make a statement and I will sign that.
谢谢
Thank you.
祝健康 先生
Your health, sir.
你刚提到了告密人 安德森上校
You mentioned informants, Captain Anderson.
我说过吗 没有吧
Did I? I... No, I think not.
你问过萨默斯中尉
You asked Lt Summers...
谁都没提过有告密人 先生 明白了吗
Who replied there were none, sir. Yes?
不存在什么告密人 明白吗
Not a man jack among them. Do you understand?
没人鬼鬼祟祟地来找过我
No one has come sneaking to me.
你可以下去了 霍金斯
You can go now, Hawkins.
隔墙有耳 塔尔伯特先生
Servants have ears, Mr.Talbot.
唉 也是 当然
Ah, yes, of course.
-我确信我的侍从威勒就听到了 -威勒
-I'm very sure my fellow Wheeler has. -Wheeler?
噢 是的 确实
Oh, yes, indeed.
那家伙肯定全身上下都是耳目
The fellow must have eyes and ears all over him.
那么 葬礼前
Well then, until the sad ceremony.
我要先回去写日记了
I shall return to my journal.
啊 日记 别忘了 先生 那个
Ah, the journal. Do not forget to include, sir, that,
把乘客们说的都写进去
whatever may be said of the passengers,
对这些人和我的船员们来说
as far as the people and my officers are concerned,
这是一艘充满欢乐的船
this is a happy ship.
我想你的教父会很乐意听到那些的
I'm sure your godfather would want to know that.
过去在我看来
It seems to me then
现在依然如此
it still seems so
我被对万事万物的
that I was and am consumed
热爱掏空了
by a great love of all things.
大海 航船 天空
The sea, the ship, the sky,
绅士以及大众
the gentlemen and the people
当然还有我们至高无上的救世主
and of course our Redeemer above all!
在这里
Here at last is
我所有的痛苦和艰辛最终走向了幸福的结局
the happiest outcome of all my distress and difficulty.
全体船员 脱帽
Captain's company, off caps!
我从没意识到科莱先生有这么高大
I did not realize that Mr.Colley was so tall.
是炮弹 先生
It's the cannonballs, sir.
他脚上绑了两颗
Two of them strung to his feet.
生而平凡
'Man that is born of woman hath'
浮生苦短
'but a short time to live and is full of misery.'
如花灿烂
'He cometh up'
易受摧残
'and is cut down like a flower.'
如影飞散
'He fleeth as it were a shadow'
绝无盘桓
'and never continueth in one stay.'
中道而亡
'In the midst of life we are in death'
谁与抚安
'of whom may we seek for succour,'
主之上善
'but of thee, O Lord,'
大量宏宽
'who for our sins are justly displeased.'
谨以此躯
'We therefore commit'
交付沉渊
'his body to the deep'
置之腐烂
'to be turn into corruption looking'
以期轮还
'for the resurrection of the body'
海之寥远
'when the sea shall'
弃死还生
'give up her dead'
生之将至
'and the life of the world to come,'
我主基♥督♥
'through our Lord Jesus Christ.'
举枪致敬
Present arms!
鸣枪
Fire!
我现在就是个有钱人咯
I should be a rich man, now,
如果不是我的多血质
had not the warmth of my constitution
如若我不对性过于热衷
an attachment more than usually firm to the sex.
而英国社会令人乍舌的堕落
And the opportunities for excess forced on my nature
又为我这种天性提供了一片沃土
by the shocking corruption of English society.
傻瓜也能看得懂社会的堕落吗
What would a dolt know of the corruption of society?
就是这样 先生
Indeed, sir...
我亲爱的塔尔伯特
My dear Talbot,
我听说你在审问我们的好船员
I hear you've been interrogating our good crew.
-应上校所命 戴维勒 -那个老啰嗦
-At the captain's request, Deverel. -Old rumbleguts?
我跟你说 一到悉尼湾
I tell you this. The moment we reach Sydney Cove
我就辞职
I shall resign my commission.
把上校叫出来一枪毙了他
Call the captain out and shoot him dead.
是你 还是酒精的作用 先生
You, sir, or the drink?
你看起来像
You look as though
挺能喝的 老兄
you could use a drop yourself, my good man.
贝茨 给塔尔伯特先生来一杯
Bates! A glass for Mr.Talbot.
知道吗
Did you know?
我是继
I was the first in the field
纳尔逊勋爵去世后
after the death of Lord Nelson
这个领域第一个用平版画描绘"佳期"的人
with a lithograph, portraying the 'happy occasion'.
我看到过 我看到过
I've seen it. I have seen it.
墙上有一幅<狗与枪>的临摹
There is a copy on the wall of 'The Dog and Gun'.
-噢 对 -不过 我时常好奇
-Oh,yes. -Although, I've always wandered
那群年轻军官到底是怎么做到的
how the devil did the whole crowd
满怀悲痛和忠诚地
of young officers contrive
跪在纳尔森勋爵脚下
to be kneeling around Lord Nelson
尤其是当时战斗
in attitudes of sorrow and devotion
正在最激烈的时候
at the hottest moment of the action?
啊 你把艺术和现实混淆了吧 先生
Aa... you are confusing art with actuality, sir.
难道你看到的不是这幅场景吗
Was that not the scene you observed?
想象一下 纳尔逊勋爵死在了
Imagine. Lord Nelson died
船底某个臭气熏天的角落
down below in some stinking part of the bilges,
除了船上的一盏灯外谁也没看到他
with nothing to see him but a ship's lantern.
谁见鬼还会去画他
Who the devil's is going to paint the picture of that?
也许伦勃朗会
Rembrandt, perhaps?
啊 女士 不朽的伦勃朗
Ah, madam, the immortal Rembrandt...
你对他干了什么 戴维勒
What did you do to him, Deverel?
你是说科莱牧师
You refer to the Parson Colley.
他被灌醉的时候你也在那群人当中
You were amongst the crew when he was made drunk.
当他 当他被侵犯的时候
When he... when he was assaulted.
灌醉 也许吧 但是没人施暴 先生
Made drunk, perhaps. But there was no assault, sir.
如果你想我换个说法 我会的
You wish me to call it by another word then I shall.
鸡♥奸♥
Buggery!
我不记得牧师反抗过这该死的事儿了 先生
I don't recall the parson objecting to a damn thing, sir
事实上 在我看来
剧集 | 直至世界尽头(2005) | 导航列表