剧集 | 直至世界尽头(2005) | 导航列表
-派克先生 请 -她就是该死 抱歉我说了脏话
-Please, Mr.Pike... -Sod her! Pardon my French.
请克制一点
Please refrain.
我不恨他们
I don't hate them.
一点都不 可他们讨厌我
I don't hate them, they hate me.
因为她说过她
Because she said she...
派克 派克 你能闭嘴吗
Pike... Pike, will you shut up?!
闭嘴 你这个卑鄙渺小的的黄色癞蛤♥蟆♥
Shut up, you despicable little Irish toad!!
你这男人中的败类
You arse on the boil of man!
你这个生物链底层的人♥渣♥
You scum at the very bottom of the butt of creation!
你这个大屁♥股♥的小白脸
You arse of big, white flesh!
派克先生 你这个令人恶心的小男人
Mr.Pike, you are a disgusting little man!
她就是这么说我的
That's exactly what she said.
噢 是的 你看到没 那就是我说的 鲍尔斯先生
Oh, yes, well you see, that's what I said, Mr.Bowles.
很对 奥德米多
Quite right, Oldmeadow.
给您 先生
There you are, sir.
看 这家伙死了吗
Look. Is this fellow dead?
醉死了
Dead drunk.
两杯啤酒 贝茨
Two more beers, Bates.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
老天 你的手
Good God. Your hands!
你指望这船
I suppose you expect the ship to be
按你想的来航行啊 塔尔伯特先生
run for your convenience, Mr.Talbot.
噢 你这是在骂我
Oh, was that intended as an insult?
抽水弄伤的
Pumping did that.
无论我们怎样努力
And no matter how hard we worked,
水还是在要漫过我们
the water kept on rising on us.
很快他们也会需要我们
Soon they will need us too.
为什么不呢
Well why not?
他连声招呼都没打就把我的人带走了
He took my men without so much as a 'by your leave'!
是萨默斯先生吗
Mr.Summers?
对 就是他妈的萨默斯中尉
Yes. Lt fucking Summers.
我说你为什么不叫乘客来
I said Why don't you take the passengers?
不叫鲍尔斯 派克 塔尔伯特来
Bowles, Pike, Talbot,
还有布洛克班克
Brocklebank
即使他这老东西也还能撑上几分钟呢
even that sodding old wreck will last a minute or two!
俗话说 危难之中人心齐
We're told that danger brings men together.
我怎么看不出来 先生们
I see little evidence of it here, gentlemen.
我们是平民 你和我都是
We are civilians, you and I.
我们为什么要去干活
Why should we get involved?
我已经不是平民了 先生
I am no longer a civilian, sir.
塔尔伯特阁下已经被提拔成少尉候补了
Lord Talbot has been promoted to midshipman.
我每晚都和萨默斯先生一起站午夜班
Every middle watch I attend with Mr.Summers.
所以 作为对你问题的回答 没有 先生
So, in answer to your question, no, sir.
我并不指望要船照我想的航行
I do not expect the ship to be run to my convenience.
老天慈悲
God have mercy!
士兵变成了水手
Soldiers turned into sailors
现在乘客又开始管船了
and now passengers in charge of the ship.
说实话 我简直要自问是否要放弃希望了
Frankly, I ask myself whether I should give up hope.
爬回去缩在我的床铺上
Crawl away and huddle into my bunk.
或者你可以叫布洛克班克先生加入我们
Perhaps you should ask Mr.Brocklebank to join us.
先生们 为普莱提曼先生喝最后一杯
We gentlemen can drink a final toast to Mr.Prettiman.
布洛克班克这个老傻瓜每天花半天时间
The silly old fool spends half the day
在风雨里
in the wind and the rain
任海水刷洗他的膝盖
with the sea water washing around his knees.
等他早晨的屁放出来
Waiting for his morning fart to develop.
原来他在外面就是干这个
So that's what he does out there.
姑娘们不会让他回船舱的
Well the girls will not allow him back into his cabin
除非他像放礼炮一样放完那串屁
until he's fired off a blank charge like a saluting gun
刚有人说起我了吗
Did somebody mention my name?
你浑身都湿透了 先生
You are soaked through, sir.
我在那儿再也站不住了
I could not stand up there any longer!
现在还回不了你的房♥间吗
Is it still not safe to go back to your cabin?
问题是 我需要在男人的陪同下
The fact is, I need the company of men.
贝茨 再来杯啤酒
Bates, more beer!
天哪
Good heavens.
肯定是哪个人有幸得到了
Surely anyone privileged enough to have
布洛克班克太太的陪伴
the companionship of Mrs.Brocklebank...
更不用说那个可爱的女儿了
Not to mention the lovely daughter...
噢 西莉亚总想让我开心
Oh, Celia endeavours to cheer me.
但实际上她已经
But the truth is she already
在用寡妇样的眼神看我了
regards me with a widow's eye.
才不是 我看布洛克班克太太
Surely not! I see Mrs.Brocklebank
在船上四处走动而且从来不缺乐子
around the ship and she is never less than merry.
她那是看着你很乐呵 塔尔伯特先生 不是我
She may look merrily on you, Mr.Talbot, but not on me.
我不喜欢寡妇 先生
I do not like widows, sir.
我已经很小心地
I've taken care
用唯一真实有逻辑的方法在避开她们了
to avoid them in the only truly logical way.
但是在我们的私人房♥间里
But in the privacy of our cabin,
西莉亚却充满一股子悲伤的胜利味道
Celia has just that air of sad triumph.
那种近乎神圣的微笑挂在
That almost holy smile with which a widow
一个满心算计的寡妇脸上
contemplates a job well done.
一个全额缴清的账户
An account paid in full.
账户 我必须说清 她没有资格
An account, I must confide, that she is not entitled to
你 你是说
Do you... you mean to tell me
布洛克班克太太 西莉亚和你并不是
that Mrs... Celia and you are not...
我讨厌家庭
I hate families!
哈 我的好兄弟
Ah, my good man!
-你在里面加白兰地没 -就一点 先生
-Have you put the brandy in it? -Just a lick, sir.
鲸鱼在那喷气
There she blows!
贝茨 再来些酒 再来些
Bates, more beer! More beer!
啊 贝内先生 你这个法国佬
Ah! Mr.Benet, you frog!
我就想要个明白的答案
I wish to have some plain answers.
你醉了 先生
You are drunk, sir.
那无所谓
That is by the bye.
我想多了解点
I wish to understand more clearly
你和某位女士的关系
your relationship with a certain lady.
你说的是查姆利小姐吧 我猜
You mean Miss Chumley, I suppose.
我指的是那个更成熟的女士
I'm more concerned with a lady of maturer years.
-所以你发现了 -嗯
-So you have found me out. -Mm...
她是位 噢 她是位
She is... O, she is....
自你退下她蔽体纱衣
Since thou didst doff thy woman's weeds
解散她玉簪螺髻
And loose the glories of thy hair
垂泪之眸 泣血之心
The eye that weeps, the heart that bleeds...
所以你确实跟她有奸♥情♥
So you did have a criminal connection with her!
而查姆利小姐撞破了这一切
And Miss Chumley was witness to it.
-什么奸♥情♥ -萨默赛特女士
-What connection? -Lady Somerset.
理解以慰我心
The heart grows with understanding.
源远藉我
Profound though my...
你和她在一起过没 查姆利小姐看到过没
Did you have her and did Miss Chumley see it?
我很听不惯你这些话 塔尔伯特先生
I might resent your words, Mr.Talbot,
以她和我的名义
on her behalf and my own.
你的思想明显的没法超越农家小院的水平
Your mind evidently cannot rise above the farmyard level
别给我提什么农家小院
Don't talk to me about farmyards!
你情绪太激动了 先生
You're passionately moved, sir.
根本不能为你说过的话负责
And hardly responsible for what you say.
我在这位女士面前下跪
I knelt before the lady.
她伸出她的右手
She offered me her right hand.
我把它翻过来 在温软的掌心印下一吻
I turned it over, dropped a kiss in the dewy palm
并且合上她纤细的手指握紧这个吻
and closed the slender fingers over it.
-就这些 -就这些
-That was all? -That was all.
那她为什么脱♥光♥了她的衣服
Then why did she take off her clothes?
自你退下她蔽体纱衣
Since thou did doff thy woman's weeds
你脑子里的粗俗欺骗了你
The crudeness of your mind has deceived you.
你能让我把话说完吗
Had you let me finish...
垂泪之眸 泣血之心
The eye that weeps, the heart that bleeds
皆因你所庇 得获安息 利蒂西亚
Has found a refuge in thy care, Letitia,
虽然你的手已交付他人
Though thy hand be given to another.
格拉汉姆小姐 你在普莱提曼太太写诗
Miss Granh... you were writing poetry to Mrs.Prettiman?
你能想点有意义的吗
Can you think of a worthier aim?
她是我耗尽时光渴望的人
She is all that the ages have looked forward to.
剧集 | 直至世界尽头(2005) | 导航列表