剧集 | 直至世界尽头(2005) | 导航列表
Of course. I mean congratulations.
我会把你的祝福转告给普莱提曼先生
I shall pass on your kind words to Mr.Prettiman.
那失陪了 先生
Now, excuse me, sir.
我之前晕了 但是现在
I have been in a faint. Now
我要回去了 萨默斯先生
I'm ready to return, Mr.Summers.
回去 先生
Return, sir?
嗯 就是回我自己的
Why, to my own...
你越早回答我的问题 塔尔伯特先生
The sooner you answer my questions, Mr.Talbot,
那科莱的
the sooner Colley's...
也就是你的房♥间就能越快得到清理
that is, your cabin is able to be tidied.
清理
Tidied?
那是 岸上人的说法
That is... landsman's talk.
你应该说把一切收拾好
You should have said made all shipshape
你是唯一的目击者 塔尔伯特先生
You were the only witness, Mr.Talbot.
谁干的
Who did it?
天哪 伙计
Good God man!
你明知道他是自杀
You know already he did it himself!
-您亲眼看到 -是的
-You saw it happen? -Yes.
我不想再谈这件事情了
And I wish to talk no more on the subject.
最后一个问题 塔尔伯特先生
Only one more question, Mr.Talbot.
你觉得这个可怜人为什么会自杀
Have you any knowledge of why the wretched man did it?
就我所知 他害怕淹死
To the best of my knowledge, he was afraid of drowning.
就像绳子有断裂应变一样
Men, like cables,
每个人也有他们承压的极限
each have their breaking strain.
我虽然无能为力 但总觉得他们是死在我手里
I cannot help but feel there is death on my hands.
就像科莱和威勒
Like the ghost of Colley,
他们的灵魂依然在船上徘徊
the spirit of Wheeler is still aboard.
或许这只是个年轻人高烧中的梦
Perhaps it was a young man in the grip of a fever
梦想着在隔壁某条船上吃顿大餐
who dreamed of a meal on board a neighbouring ship.
紧接着这些就发生了
And all that followed...
一个年轻人会久久难忘那段时光
A young person will always remember the time
两条船
when two ships were
并行在大海中♥央♥
side by side in the middle of the sea.
并殷切希望终会有一天
And hopes that one day
他们泊靠在同一个海港
they may put down their anchors in the same harbour.
剧集 | 直至世界尽头(2005) | 导航列表