剧集 | 直至世界尽头(2005) | 导航列表
在我们短暂的婚姻里
In the short span of our married life
我从未违逆过你的意愿
I have never disobeyed you.
以后也不会有
And would not have done in the future,
仅此一次
had there been one.
并不是因为我是你的妻子
Not because I am your wife.
而是因为你是谁 是怎样的人
Because of who and what you are.
但是我想 我们没有未来了
But we have no future, I think.
所以我要和你在一起 就在这间船舱里
And I will stay with you, here in this cabin.
再见了 艾德蒙
Goodbye, Edmund.
琼斯先生 琼斯先生
Mr.Jones... Mr.Jones,
我想为我的日记要个小桶 琼斯先生
I require a firkin for my journals. Mr.Jones,
我要你设法帮我弄个防水的容器
I need you to procure me a watertight vessel for my...
琼斯先生
Mr.Jones?
琼斯先生
Mr.Jones!
你是要离开我们吗 先生
Are you leaving us, sir?
向北转 不要往东偏
Steer north, nothing to the east.
扯紧
Brace up!
升起后桅纵帆
Haul out the spanker!
很难避风 向北行驶
Hard to lee. Steer north.
不要往东偏 先生
Nothing to the east, sir.
我们正位于无人区
We are in a place for no man.
也许是海神的地盘
For sea gods, perhaps.
伟大而又无穷的力量
That great and ultimate power
绝对能够支撑整个宇宙的力量
which surely must support the visible universe.
在黑暗中的某处
Somewhere in the darkness
我发现我自己正无意识地口齿清晰地祈祷
I have found myself articulating spontaneous prayers
而我很清楚从我嘴里迸出的话都是徒劳的
which I knew as they burst from my lips are useless.
保持满轮 不要偏离航向
Keep her a good full. Nothing off.
稳住
Hold her steady!
那个男人在做什么
What's that man doing?!
放下救生艇 詹姆斯 放下救生艇
Lower away James, lower away!!
遵命 先生
Aye aye, sir!
放下救生艇 放下救生艇
Lower away! Lower away!
满帆行驶 斯麦尔斯先生
Course full and by, Mr.Smiles!
满帆
Full and by!
没事了
Alright.
万岁 万岁 万岁
Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah!
查尔斯
Charles?
自己看吧 先生
See for yourself, sir.
我们逃过一劫
We have escaped the ice.
但那阵吓人的声响是怎么回事
But what was that hideous noise?
乘务长就没有这么走运了 先生
The purser was not so fortunate, sir.
他的小船被压成了碎片
His boat was crushed on the boom.
为船长欢呼三声
Three cheers for the captain!
万岁 万岁 万岁
Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah!
我们可以再活久一点啦
We shall live a little longer?
貌似如此
It seems so.
别哭了 普莱提曼夫人 这可不值得
Do not cry, Mrs.Prettiman, it's unworthy of you.
算啦 先生 普莱提曼夫人已经很少
Come sir, Mrs.Prettiman has hardly been...
别说了
Quiet!
我只不过
I just...
我需要一点时间让自己平静一下
I need a few moments to collect myself.
要我跟着她吗
Shall I go after her?
她不会晕倒的 也许会哭 但不会晕倒的
She will not faint. Might cry, but she will not faint.
我想 先生 她
I think, sir, that she
够了 不用
Well don't!
我不需要你参与她的教育
I will not have you interfering in her education.
教育
Education?!
你觉得如果我们要实现
Do you suppose that if we ever contrive
领导一只旅行队去寻找理想之城的愿望
to lead a caravan to found the Ideal City
她怎么还能带着这种女性的软弱
that she can afford feminine weakness?
请允许我来告诉你 普莱提曼先生
Allow me to tell you, Mr.Prettiman.
我还没遇到过任何女人
I have met no woman...
不对
No...
没错 我还没遇到过任何成年女性
Yes! I have met no grown woman
像她这般因为不具女性的软弱
that has so impressed me
而让我印象深刻 而这仅剩的软弱
with her lack of those same female weaknesses
你却还想将其彻底根除
as you are trying so hard to eradicate.
你什么都不懂 孩子
You know nothing, boy!
我尊重普莱提曼夫人 先生
I revere Mrs.Prettiman, sir,
我也不介意承认这一点
and I do not mind admitting it.
我对她的评价很高
I...value her highly.
噢 这有什么用吗
Oh, what has that to do with anything?
我是个教育家 先生
I am an educationist, sir.
所以我不会在这方面
And I will not have any judgement
作出有争议的判断
in that matter questioned.
一个一直修行自己品格的人
A man who has worked on his character as long as I have
他对他人的评判
may perhaps be credited
应该可以得到信任
with some knowledge of that of others
请问 先生 你又做了些什么
Pray sir, what work have you done
来修行自己的品格呢
on your own character to so improve it?
难道这一切还不明显吗
Is it not obvious?!
不 先生 坦白说一点都不明显
No, sir. Frankly, it is not!
被一个顽固的小鬼教训真叫人难以忍♥受
This is unendurable to be lectured by a stubborn boy!!
留我们俩单独呆着 艾德蒙
Leave us, Edmund.
拜托
Please.
该死的髋骨
Damned hip!
一百一十英寻 先生
A hundred and ten fathom, sir.
转向 康伯逊先生
Bear away, Mr.Cumbershum!
左舷 两罗经点
Two points large.
这如果不是我们旅程的终点
This, then if not the end of our voyage
那么就是迈向终点的开始
is the beginning of the end
看到大♥陆♥咯
Land ho!
左舷 一罗经点 先生
One point at larboard, sir!
我不会赞同那堆垃圾理论
I will not subscribe to the furious
说什么 不论对错 祖国至上
rubbish of 'my country, right or wrong'.
尽管如此 当我从审视自己的内心
Nevertheless, when I searched my heart,
在所有我的天性和教育所带来的偏见中
among all the prejudice of my nature and upbringing
在所有新的想法
among all the new ideas,
接受和必要的改变中
the acceptance and necessary change.
那些人♥民♥ 作家 政♥治♥家 哲学家
The people writers, politicians, philosophers,
甚至精明的社会哲学家
even wide-eyed social philosophers...
我心弦最深处的音符
The deepest note of my heartstrings sounds now
将至死不渝
as it will to my dying day
大英永存
'England forever!'
你们好
Hello there!
欢迎
Welcome!
万分欢迎
You're very welcome!
你扶他的左手轻柔点 就是这样
You need to be very careful with his left hand that's.
小心
Carefully.
等一下 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait...
等等 等一下 该死的 你们这些家伙
Wait, wait, damn you all!
慢一点 该死的
Wait, damn you!
塔尔伯特先生 总督向你表示问候 先生
Mr.Talbot, the Governor sends his regards, sir.
噢
Ah
着陆 普莱提曼夫人 着陆了
Landfall, Mrs.Prettiman. Landfall.
我希望你在我们的小家庭里能过得愉快 塔尔伯特先生
I hope you'll be happy in our little family, Mr.Talbot.
一定会的 先生
I'm certain I will, sir.
我想你的教父一定跟你提过普莱提曼先生
I believe your godfather spoke to you about Mr.Prettiman.
要求你注意着他点
Asked you to keep a close eye on him.
这男人现在瘸了腿还结了婚
The man is now a cripple and married.
我想他对这个州造不成什么威胁了
I am convinced that he represents no danger to the state.
这艘船 先生 她之后去向如何
The ship, sir. What will happen to her?
这可用不着你操心啦 塔尔伯特先生
That hardly concerns you, Mr.Talbot.
但她可不会再出海了
But she will not go to sea again.
她更可能成为我们的执勤舰
Most likely she will serve as our guard ship.
那军官们呢
And the officers?
安德森上校已经回英国了
Captain Anderson has returned to England.
我想问的不是上校 先生
I was not thinking of the captain, sir.
你可真有意思 塔尔伯特先生
You interest me, Mr.Talbot.
剧集 | 直至世界尽头(2005) | 导航列表