剧集 | 直至世界尽头(2005) | 导航列表
在加利利的迦拿他首次创造了奇迹
and first miracle that he wrought in Cana of Galilee,
因此 如果有人有任何理由
Therefore, if any man can show any just cause
能阻止他们合法的结合
why they may not lawfully be joined together.
请即刻说明 若此刻不说
Let him now speak, or else hereafter,
当永远缄默勿言
forever hold his peace.
戒指在我这
I have the ring!
现在 普莱提曼先生
Now, Mr.Prettiman.
请跟着我宣誓
If you could repeat after me:
以戒为誓 永结同心
'With this ring, I thee wed.'
以神之名 生死不离
'What God has joined together, let no man put asunder.'
贝内先生 什么风把你给吹来了
Mr.Benet, what brings you down here?
我是来帮普莱提曼先生的忙
I came to assist Mr.Prettiman.
啊 不用劳烦你了
Ah, there's no need.
我正要去帮忙
I'm on my way to help the fellow right now.
你可以回自己岗位上去了
You may return to your duties.
尽管如此 我想我还是得拜访一下他
All the same, I think I should call on the gentleman.
我认为换个姿势
I believe he may benefit from
他可能会舒服点
having his position changed.
那是我的主意
That was my idea.
真的吗 先生
Really, sir?
我们各有各的主意
We're all capable of ideas
但不是所有主意
and not all of them
都会危及这艘船的安全
will endanger the safety of this ship,
你个蠢货
you fool!
我不是蠢货
I'm not a fool!
我说是就是
I'm saying that you are.
更可悲的是 你还是个法国蠢货
What is worse, you are a French fool!
啊 英国佬
Ah, the English.
首次见面就让人反感的家伙
When one first meets them, one dislikes them.
再熟一点后
But when one gets to know them,
反感就进化成彻底的讨嫌了
the dislike turns to genuine loathing.
先生们 别吵了
Gentlemen, please!
普莱提曼先生 我是来帮你的
Mr.Prettiman, I am here to help you.
我也是 先生
As am I, sir.
先生 我觉得
Sir, I believe...
我想帮你换
It was my idea to change...
只要能止痛
Anything to relieve this agony.
想换就换吧
Move me if you will!
-这边 -是这边
-This way. -No, this way!
轻一点 轻点扶
Oh gently. Gently with him!
你把他害死了
You've killed him.
我总在无意中杀人
I kill people without knowing it.
科莱 威勒 现在是普莱提曼先生
Colley, Wheeler...Now Mr.Prettiman.
这次旅行中我几度遭受打击
During the voyage I had received a few shocks
而且发现了一些连自己都痛恨的缺点
and found out a few things about myself I did not much like
但是这件事情使我仿佛
But this new event was like
掉入了无尽的深渊中
falling into the darkness of a measureless pit.
塔尔伯特先生 您怎么了 先生
Is something wrong, Mr.Talbot, sir?
没什么 菲利普斯
No, Phillips.
怎么了 有什么不对吗
Why, should there be?
您在大叫 先生
You were calling out, sir.
你本可以挽救我们
You could have saved us.
你现在有空么?
Have you a spare moment?
我主动申请了值午夜班
I have volunteered to stand a middle watch
你现在也知道这是
which by now you must know is...
午夜到凌晨四点
Midnight until four.
守夜的军官一般会带只狗儿
An officer of the watch has a doggy.
你愿意和我一起守夜吗
Would you care to stand
作为一个海军少尉候补军官
that watch with me as a midshipman?
你说真的
You're serious?
我知道你是乘客 先生
I know that you're a passenger, sir,
但我突然想到
but it occurred to me that...
你想让我负责这艘船
Should you leave me in charge of the ship?
白天
During the day
我建议你至少睡四个小时
I recommend you get at least four hours of sleep
来补足晚上的缺少的睡眠
to make up for what you will lose during the night.
其实 我觉得我应该直接下命令
In fact, I believe I shall make that an order.
遵命 先生
Aye aye, sir.
晚安 萨默斯先生
Night, Mr.Summers.
谢谢 康伯逊先生
Thank you, Mr.Cumbershum.
议长
Mr.Speaker,
对我们这些曾在
to those of us who have actually stood
这艘国王陛下的战列舰上服役的人
the middle in one of His Majesty's ships of the line.
很高兴你能在这 塔尔伯特先生
It is good to have you here, Mr.Talbot.
别这样 萨默斯先生
Please, Mr.Summers
作为你的狗儿
As your... 'doggy'
我记得你是这么叫的吧
as I believe you called it
叫我艾德蒙就好
I'm Edmund.
那就叫我查尔斯吧
Then I am Charles.
我们都能就这光亮看书了 你觉得呢
We might read by this light, don't you think?
我们在哪
Where are we?
你是说我们的位置
You mean our position?
我也希望我能告诉你
I wish I could tell you.
我们只知道所在的纬度
We know our latitude,
如果那有用的话
if that is any comfort.
哥伦布当年也就知道这么些
It's all Columbus ever knew.
那个从西班牙出发
An Italian who left Spain looking
寻找印度却发现了美洲的意大利人
for India and found America?
查尔斯 我什么时候能学天文导航技术
Charles, when am I to learn celestial navigation?
那恐怕得等一阵子了 艾德蒙
That will have to wait, I'm afraid, Edmund.
吉布斯先生在干什么
What is Mr.Gibbs doing?
前桅的基座断了
The foremast has broken its shoe.
你肯定知道的
You knew that, surely.
那次逆帆的时候
When we were taken aback.
这也是最近没用它的原因
It is why we have spread no sail on it.
那后桅呢
And the mizzenmast?
平衡 艾德蒙
Balance, Edmund.
你不能顾前不顾后
You cannot rig one without the other.
抱歉 我刚开始学
Forgive me. I'm still learning.
吉布斯正在尽量给桅杆加固
Mr.Gibbs is securing the mast as best he can.
如果我们不尽快修好
If we do not make progress soon,
就会在海上饿死 这就是现实
we may all starve out here, that is a fact.
我们什么都做不了
And there's nothing we can do?
贝内先生认为他能巩固桅杆
Mr.Benet believes he can reduce the movement
然后我们就能扬帆了
so we may rig a sail.
他想用科学手段来修前桅
By scientific means he wishes to secure the foremast
利用赤红的铁块热胀冷缩的原理
using the forcing contraction of red-hot iron.
让金属收缩固定住木头
Shrinking metal on wood?!
他给船长和我展示的模型看起来很有效
The model he showed Captain Anderson and myself worked,
我会允许他这么做的
I will allow him that.
进一步来讲
On a larger scale...
他也许真的能把前桅复位
he could indeed pull the foremast back into position.
你听起来不是很有信心啊 查尔斯
You do not sound convinced, Charles.
我们在海上
We are at sea.
任何差错都可能让桅杆滑脱
Any mistake and the mast may slip
甚至把船底捅出个窟窿
and go through the bottom of the ship.
他一定是疯了才会想出这么个馊主意
Then he is insane to even suggest such an idea.
船长还没决定
The captain is yet to make his decision.
船长怎么会考虑这种
How may the captain even consider such...
贝内先生是个很有说服力的年轻人
Mr.Bennet is a most persuasive young man.
前途无量
He will go far.
如果他能活下来
If he lives...
退后 塔尔伯特先生
Back, Mr.Talbot!
贝内先生 请继续
Carry on, Mr.Benet.
再来点水 快点 就现在
More water. lively now!
继续盯着这边
Keep watching this side.
再来点水 她要着了
More water, she's on fire!
管好你自己的事 吉布斯先生
Mind your station, Mr.Gibbs!
停手 我说了 停手
Still, I say! Still !!
先生 我恐怕
Sir, I fear that...
剧集 | 直至世界尽头(2005) | 导航列表