剧集 | 直至世界尽头(2005) | 导航列表
安静
Quiet!
她在动 先生
She's moving, sir.
恭喜 贝内先生
Congratulations, Mr.Benet
你是这技术的开山鼻祖
I believe you were the originator, here.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
你也是 库姆斯先生
You too, Mr.Coombes.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
萨默斯先生 跟我来
Mr.Summers. Come with me.
我的天
Good God.
你看明白了吗 塔尔伯特先生
Do you understand what you see, Mr.Talbot?
里面的木头一定着火了
The wood must be on fire within.
只着了一会就熄了
For a little while, no more.
你是说这玩意差点烧了我们
Do you mean to burn us all
在别的危险结果我们之前
before any of our other dangers finish us?!
别紧张 塔尔伯特先生
Be easy, Mr.Talbot.
槽道比螺栓宽很多
The channels are much larger than the bolts.
空气进不去
Air cannot enter.
里面的氧气一被耗尽
When the air is depleted of its oxygen
它就会开始冷却
it will start to cool
槽道内部只会剩下
and there will be no more
一层木炭
than a layer of charcoal inside the channels.
但是你看我们的方法多给力啊
But you see the degree of force we have at our disposal
太可怕了
It is terrifying.
桅杆在几秒内重新竖了起来
The mast was moved upright in a matter of seconds.
我们现在可以扬帆了
We may now rig it with sail.
那航速也能加快咯
And our speed will increase?
什么声音
What was that?
出了点什么事吧
Something taking up.
不过没关系
It does not matter.
汝之容颜隐于绡纱之后 汝之英姿显于表
Thy face is veiled, thou mighty form
则枯如朽木 寒如坚冰 润如春雨 暖如冬阳
The dry, the chill, the moist, the warm
并非我有意针对贝内先生本人
It is nothing personal against Mr.Benet.
这个计划本身就有问题
The plan itself is flawed.
自从他上了这条船后
You've done nothing but obstruct
-你除了使绊子就什么都没干过 -使绊子
-the man since he came aboard. -Obstruct, sir?
你应该跟贝内先生学着点 萨默斯先生
You could learn a lot from Mr.Benet, Mr.Summers.
他是个好长官 还会有光明的前景
He is a fine officer and has a bright future
而你呢 先生
whereas you, sir...
船长 钢板还是炽热的
Captain, sir. The plates are red-hot.
里面可能还燃着火
There will still be fire within
这会威胁到船的安全
which might endanger the safety of the ship.
我很清楚你说的是什么 先生
I'm aware of your opinion, sir.
听清楚我说的
Be aware of mine.
别再不停地诽谤中伤了
And cease this constant sniping!
查尔斯
Charles.
怎么了
What has happened?
你心里不好过吧
Are you hurt?
他真走运 不是吗
He was lucky, wasn't he?
贝内
Benet?
风平浪静,适合干活
Flat calm for the work...
现在又起风了
... now the wind again.
速度可以快两节 安德森说的
An extra two knots, Anderson said.
为此他在木头里卡入了的烧红的铁块
And for that he has stuck red hot irons into wood
还把把它们丢在那儿了
and left them there.
贝内先生就像颗流星
Benet is a kind of meteor.
一闪而逝
A passing flash.
-流星总算要陨落的 -噢
-Meteors always fall. -Oh
他会以两倍的速度陨落
He will nigh on double our speed.
那个蠢货
The man's a fool.
我们讲话这会儿 他正在下头歌♥颂自然呢
He's below decks as we speak composing an ode to Nature
真的
Is he so?
那就跟他说 大自然不会让人不劳而获的
Well, tell him Nature never gives something for nothing
速度每快一节 他就要多应付两倍的吃水
Every knot he adds will double the intake of water.
我才没有碍他的事
I am not to obstruct him!
他是个杰出的军官
He, a brilliant young officer
而我
and I...
迟钝平庸
dull.
没用了
Superannuated.
谁说的
Who said that?!
安德森
Anderson?
我向你发誓他会垮台的
I swear to you he should be brought down.
我会让
I will raise
整个殖民地政♥府♥ 来对付他
the entire government of the Colony against him!
祸从口出 艾德蒙
Hold your tongue, Edmund.
这是正义
That is mutiny.
我不奢求正义
It is justice.
我不渴望公正
I did not desire justice.
你顶的上一百个贝内
You are worth a hundred Benets.
二百个安德森
Two hundred Andersons.
如果这场风早来几小时就好了
If only this wind would have come a couple of hours ago
我竟然起了这种念头
I find myself wishing...
不行
No.
不会的 桅杆已经修好了
No, the mast is repaired.
我们会提速 我该为此开心才对
Our speed will increase and I'm glad of it.
我们所有人都该高兴
We must all be glad.
为什么像我们这个物种
Why are we such creatures that
会把一个人在气头上的几句话
a few sentences of an angry man
看的比生死还重
should matter more than the prospect of death?
第一个从悉尼湾返回的船
The first ship returning from Sydney Cove
不仅会带回我
will carry not only my journals
载满对你溢美之辞的日记
in which you are mentioned with much admiration
还有一封寄给我教父的信件
but also contain a letter to my Godfather
告诉他你是这艘船的模范
declaring that you deserve to be made post on the spot.
你能这么做吗
Can you do so?
一言既出驷马难追
Exactly as I've said.
夫人 我向你表示最深沉的歉意
I am... desperately sorry, ma'am.
我能去看看他吗
Can I see him?
上帝啊 夫人 他是不是
For God's sakes, ma'am, is he...
-他情况怎么样 -还有一口气
-How is he? -He is breathing.
噢 谢天谢地
Oh, thank God!
谢天谢地
Thank God!
移♥民♥们呢
But the emigrants?
伊斯特先生已经把消息传遍整艘船了
Mr.East has taken the news through the ship.
什么消息 夫人
What news, ma'am?
普莱提曼先生快死了
Mr.Prettiman is dying!
-夫人 我无言以对 -你从来都是
-I don't know what to say, ma'am. -You never have,
塔尔伯特先生
Mr.Talbot.
这次航行将载入史册
This voyage will be famous in history
不是因为你 而是他
not for you but for him.
你以为这是喜剧 结果却成了悲剧
You thought it was a comedy but it is a tragedy,
一场悲剧
a tragedy
对于那个我们将要抵达并热切希望着的世界来说
for the world we are approaching and hope to reach.
夫人
Ma'am...
我看着你带着特权登船
I saw you come aboard with your privileges about
像团闪耀着廉价荣光的云
you like a cloud of pinchbeck glory!
现在你拖着负罪的步伐
Now you have trodden with your clumsy feet
踏入一个你不明白的地方
into a place which you do not understand
一个你不受欢迎的地方
and where you are not welcome!
他会冷漠地对待你
He will regard you indifferently.
你简直不是人 而是死亡的使者
Not as a man, but as an agent of his death.
他品质高尚 也许会原谅你
He will be above forgiving you
可我没那么大度 先生
But I am not above it, sir.
我永远永远不会原谅你
And I will never, never forgive you.
家庭 艾迪先生
Family, Mr.Eddie.
我讨厌家庭
I hate families.
我想 派克先生 如果你喝高了
I think... Mr.Pike, if you are not feeling yourself.
就最好别张嘴胡说
You should not say things
日后会后悔的
you shall come later to regret.
贝茨 来杯啤酒
Bates, a beer!
我恨她 她该死
I hate her. Sod her!
剧集 | 直至世界尽头(2005) | 导航列表