剧集 | 直至世界尽头(2005) | 导航列表
我肯定它在你箱子里
I'm sure that it's in your trunk.
我不能只穿这个
I simply can't wear it.
你的箱子不在那儿
Well, your trunk is not in there.
噢 我完全不知道出了什么状况
Oh, I don't know what's happening.
你在干什么 贝茨先生
What are you doing, Mr.Bates?
爸爸
Papa!
噢 醒醒 伙计
Oh, wake up, man!
不行 你不能穿这件衬衣
No, you can't wear that shirt.
醒醒 伙计
Wake up, man.
威勒
Wheeler.
找件别的 快点
Find something else! Quick
好了 就它了
Yes, that's it! Yes.
配这条裙子
And the skirt.
噢 天哪
Oh, dear.
威勒去哪儿了
Where is Wheeler?
不 这件不好 一点也不好
No, it won't do! It's no good.
早上好 格莱汉姆小姐
Morning, Miss Granham.
小姐 你是如此的明艳动人
Like it, ma'am, you are radiant.
出自我们英勇护卫者的赞美之言
A pretty speech from our gallant defender.
你的头怎么样了 先生
How does your head? sir.
我现在算是知道勇士的滋味了
I now know what is meant by heart of oak.
我仿佛头顶光环
I appear to be roofed with the stuff.
贝茨 我错过早餐了吗
Bates, have I missed breakfast?
我给您留了一份 先生
I've put aside a plate, sir.
看来你们女士们打算专门让我们高兴一番
Well you ladies are going out of your way to delight us
你不是很瞧得起女士们吧
You do not think highly of the nature of the ladies,
先生
sir.
我们在为整日的欢宴做准备
We are prepared for a whole day of festivity.
我们会去亚克安娜号♥的餐厅就餐
We shall dine in Alcyone's wardroom.
还有一场舞会 就在我们自己的甲板上
There is to be a ball, on our own deck
我们的水手还会有娱乐表演
and an entertainment presented By our own seamen.
天啊
Good God!
安德森上校同意举♥行♥舞会了吗 一定不会的
Captain Anderson agreed to a ball? Surely not!
一开始的确是 塔尔伯特先生
Not at first, Mr.Talbot
他是个最中规中矩不过的人了
he's said to be most upright.
不过萨默塞特夫人
But then Lady Somerset
让亨利爵士跟我们上校谈了谈
managed Sir Henry who had a word with our captain.
噢 太漂亮了
Oh! Heavenly!
如果有风的话
Supposing there is wind.
我们肯定没法一边航行
Surely we cannot sail together
一边办舞会
and dance at the same time.
喔 不会的 萨默赛特夫人觉得不会有风
Oh, no. Lady Somerset feels that there will not be.
亨利先生表示他信赖夫人
Sir Henry says that he relies on her
对天气情况的判断
to make the weather behave.
啊 他们真是可喜可爱的一对
Oh, they are such a delightful and charming couple!
萨默赛特夫人有一架钢琴
Lady Somerset has a fortepiano piano
不过她遗憾地宣称自己疏于练习
but she declares herself sadly out of practice
所以她让查姆利小姐来演奏
so she presses Miss Chumley to play it.
啊 她弹得可真美妙 就是这个
Oh, she does so delightfully! Yes.
查姆利小姐是谁
Who is Miss Chumley?
查姆利小姐 查姆利小姐是
Miss Chumley? Miss Chumley is
一个孤儿 萨默赛特夫人口中的 天才
An orphan and Lady Somerset's prodigy.
天啊
God!
她已经成了一个如此优秀的音乐家吗 夫人
She be as finished a musician as that, ma'am?
哦 对了 他们要带她
Ah, well, they taking her with them
去印度和远亲一起生活
to India to live with her distant relative.
她太不幸了
For she's quite without fortune
除了她的天赋
except for her skills her tal.
啊 事情真是太多了 噢 谢谢 贝茨
Ah! So much to do! Oh, thank you, Bates.
老天啊
Good Heavens!
如在梦中
It feels as though I've woken into a dream.
舞会 在茫茫汪♥洋♥的中♥央♥
A ball, in the middle of the ocean.
我必须坦言在那种情况下
I must own to a most eccentric feeling
我有一种极其古怪的感受
in the circumstances.
全世界都在为和平忧心忡忡
Almost a universal fright at the prospect of peace.
我们却从为吾王和祖国而战的责无旁贷的
We are set free from the simple and understandable
义务中解脱了出来
duty of fighting for our king and country.
这一切太过于意外和离奇
It was all so unexpected and quaint
我甚至忘却了仍在嗡嗡作响的头颅
that I had forgot the ringing of my head.
塔尔伯特先生
Mr.Talbot.
安德森上校
Captain Anderson.
再一次回归了自我
And came near to being myself, once again.
亨利萨默赛特爵士
Sir Henry Somerset.,
请允许我介绍艾德蒙 菲茨赫伯特 塔尔伯特
may I present Mr.Edmund Fitzherbert Talbot
先生 他将前往澳大利亚任职
Who is to serve His Majesty in the Antipodes.
塔尔伯特先生 我认识你的教父
Mr.Talbot. I know of your godfather, of course.
他怎么样了
How is he?
痛风缠身 亨利先生
Troubled by his gout, Sir Henry.
不过据我最近一次得知的消息 精神尚好
But in good spirits, the last I heard.
很好 很好 午餐吧 先生们
Good, good. Lunch, gentlemen
塔尔伯特先生 这边来
Mr.Talbot! Come forward, do.
萨默赛特夫人 请容许我介绍塔尔伯特先生
Lady Somerset, may I present Mr.Talbot
萨默赛特夫人
Lady Somerset.
幸会
Such a pleasure.
进来 玛丽安
Come in, Marion.
我就知道你肯定已经能下床走动了
I was laying odds you'll be up and about.
像是一道闪电击中桅顶
The lightning that struck the top of the mizzenmast
然后窜流而下
ran down and melted
将之熔化为炽热的白色液滴 甲板爆裂开来
conductor into white hot drops the deck had burst open
一股电流游遍全身
and the electrical fluid destroyed me.
一道白色的光芒环绕着
It surrounded the girl who stood before me
站在我身前的这个女子
with a white line of light.
塔尔伯特先生 请容许我介绍玛丽安查姆利
Mr.Talbot. May I present Marion Chumley?
可怜的玛丽安
Poor Marion.
被晕船折磨得虚弱不堪
She's been positively prostrate with the mal de mer.
哪怕最轻微的晃动 我的老天 就吐了起来
Slightest movement good God! Up it all comes.
亚克安娜号♥真是生气勃勃啊 亨利爵士
The Alcyone is lively then Sir Henry?
马马虎虎 安德森上校
So so, Captain Anderson.
归根结底 速度快才是最重要的
An utmost dispatch is utmost despatch, after all.
你的船呢
And your ship?
喔 坚如磐石 先生
Ooh, steady as a rock, sir.
嗯 即使是狂风来袭
Why, even when she was taken aback
船身的倾斜也不超过10
she only put her rail under for less than 10.
先生们 你们说得这可怜的孩子脸都白了
Gentlemen, you are making the poor child quite pale.
别再提这个了
You'll say no more about it.
地板就像舞厅一样平稳
The floor is as steady as a ballroom
我知道这样你就安心了
and I've seen you happy enough on that.
我希望舞会能在我的船上举♥行♥
I believe we are to hold the ball aboard of my ship
夫人 那里更加平稳一些
ma'am which is even steadier than this.
什么都要比这美丽而野性的东西更平稳
Anything is steadier than this beautiful, wild thing.
我确信
I am certain beyond a peradventure that
安德森上校愿意迎接你上船
Captain Anderson would offer up his vessel as refuge
完成你接下来的旅程 小姐
for the rest of your journey, Miss.
查姆利小姐
Miss Chumley.
好了 好了 塔尔伯特先生
No, no, Mr.Talbot
我们不去印度 我们要去的是悉尼湾
We're not going to India, we're going to Sydney Cove.
而且 我们的船上满是
Besides, our ship is full of
乘客 移♥民♥ 货物
passengers, emigrants, cargos.
查姆利小姐 如果你愿意与我们同行
Miss Chumley, if you will take passage with us,
我可以把我的房♥间让给你
I would abandon my cabin to you.
我可以睡在最下边的甲板上或者船底
I shall sleep in the orlop or the bilges,
或者干脆夜间就在甲板上踱步
I shall guarantee to pace the decks at night.
可是先生 如果我们有空舱
But come sir, we have an empty cabin
我就立即搬过去
and I will move there immediately and
这样查姆利小姐就能住我那间了
Miss Chumley shall take mine.
玛丽安 你必须去印度
To India you must go, Marion.
而且是在亚克安娜上 嗯
And on Alcyone too. Mhmm
噢 赶紧进来 珍妮特 去那儿
Oh, come straight in, Janet! Down there.
别害怕 什么也不用说
You need not be scared. Nor say anything
只要坐进来就好
You was only brought in to make up the numbers.
剧集 | 直至世界尽头(2005) | 导航列表