剧集 | 直至世界尽头(2005) | 导航列表
本尼迪克特 康伯巴奇
丹尼尔 伊万斯 JJ 菲尔德
维多利亚 哈密斯顿 杰瑞德 哈里斯
保拉 詹宁斯 理查德 麦凯布
布莱恩 佩蒂福 杰米 西弗斯
山姆 尼尔
这边 先生
There you are, sir.
直至世界尽头
起航
让一下 这边
Make way, there!
借过
Excuse me.
改编自 威廉姆 戈尔丁 三部曲
编剧 利 杰克逊
托尼 贝斯格罗
出品人 林恩 霍斯福德
塔尔伯特先生
Mr.Talbot!
导演 大卫 阿特伍德
把那边放下来
Put that down below!
塔尔伯特先生
Mr.Talbot!
这是什么臭味
What is this stink?
臭味 天啊 先生 您会习惯的
Stink, sir? Lord, sir, you'll get used to that.
我可不想习惯这个
I do not wish to get used to it.
上校在哪
Where's the captain of this vessel?
安德森上校也拿这臭味没辙啊 先生
Captain Anderson can do nothing about the stink, sir.
您看 这儿到处都是砂子和碎砾
It's sand and gravel you see.
新船用铁压舱 但是这船已经50年了 先生
The new ships has iron ballast, but she's fifty years old, sir.
噢
Oh!
当心您的头 先生
Mind your head, now, sir...
老天
Good God...
真是奇怪的战舰 威勒
Curious warship, Wheeler.
战舰
Warship, sir?
这就是艘客轮 邮船 仓库 农场
It's a passenger ship, a mail coach, a storeroom, a farm...
接下来六个月我们总得吃东西啊
We have to have something to eat for the next six months.
只有遇上法国兵的时候这才会是艘战舰
It's only a warship if we should meet the Frenchy.
这船能撑到澳大利亚吗
Will she make it to Australia?
她会一直航行到沉没 塔尔伯特先生
She'll float till she sinks, Mr.Talbot.
我去给您拿点白兰地 先生
I'll fetch you a brandy, sir.
我终于上了船
I am onboard the ship at last
得承认事情和预想的不大一样
I must confess the things are not as I had expected.
为什么这条航线上这么老旧的一艘船
Why an ancient ship of the line such as this one
都能被改装成客轮
has been transformed into a passenger conveyance
只能是海军部财政困难
is only to be explained by the straits the admiralty are in
于是把600多艘在役战舰改成了客轮
with more than 600 warships in commission.
但是 尊敬的阁下 您是很清楚海军部的手段的
But your Lordship is well aware of the ways of the admiralty.
否则您也不会能担♥保♥
How else would you have secured my passage or
我到悉尼后在总督府的差事和仕途
the position that awaits me in the Governor's office, on arrival at Sidney.
尊敬的教父 您已将我引上了阶梯
You, my honoured godfather, have set my foot on the ladder
然而无论爬多高 我都必须向您坦诚
and however high I climb for. I must warn your lordship
我的野心是无限的
that my ambition is boundless
我将永远不会忘却是谁在最初给了我亲切的指引
I shall never forget whose kindly hand first helped me upwards
就搁那小床上 威拉德
On the cot, Willard.
轻点
And be careful!
您告诉过我要充分利用这次航行
You've asked me to use my time aboard the ship wisely
把一切完整记录在日记里
and to conceal nothing in this journal
并汇报一些同行乘客的活动
And to report back on the activities of some of my fellow passengers
我已经结识了普莱提曼先生 一个激进分子
I've yet to encounter Mr.Prettiman, the radical.
我想他就呆在船上的某个地方
But suppose that he is somewhere aboard.
我们起航了 先生
We've cast off, sir.
下一次登陆就是澳大利亚了
The next dry land will be Australia.
我得和上校聊聊
Perhaps I could have a word with the captain
要个更宽敞的房♥间
about a more spacious cabin
先生 听我一句 就呆这儿吧
you take my advice, sir, you'll stay here a while.
麻烦下 威勒 我觉得不太舒服
Forgive me Wheeler, I'm not feeling quite the thing.
没什么好尴尬的 先生
Nothing to be ashamed of, sir.
即使是已故的莱森勋爵也得忍♥受晕船
Even the late Lord Nelson suffered famously from the 'mal de mer'.
这个能帮您入睡,先生
It'll help you sleep, sir.
威勒
Wheeler!
威勒
Wheeler!
要再来点晕船药吗 先生
Can I fetch you another draught of the paregoric sir?
我想您该发现它其实挺有效的
I believe you found it to be very settling.
的确见效很快 是什么成分
It did its job most efficiently. What are its properties
鸦♥片♥ 先生
Opium, sir.
你在干嘛 威勒
What are you doing, Wheeler?
适应船的摇晃 先生
It is but learning to ride a ship, sir.
你好 先生
Good day, sir.
我在跟你问好呢 先生
I said: good day to you, sir
康伯逊中尉
Lieutenant Cumbershum!
这他妈的是谁
Who the devil is this?
没看见我的公告吗
Have you not read my Standing Orders?
我叫艾德蒙 塔尔伯特 上校
My name is Edmund Talbot, Captain.
我这里有我教父的介绍信
I carry letters from my godfather.
向那位大人表示诚挚的问候
I have much regard for your...his lordship.
祝你旅途愉快 你叫
I trust that you are comfortable, Mr...
塔尔伯特
Talbot.
我们到哪了 上校
What is our position, Captain?
还在海峡里 塔尔伯特先生
We are still in the Channel, Mr.Talbot.
船上有这么个规矩
And as such, the rule is that
乘客只有受到邀请才来到这块甲板上来
passengers come to the quarterdeck by invitation only.
哦 你当然例外 希望能常见到你
Oh ... in your case I would hope to see more of you.
现在天气转好了 先生
We are now in finer weather, sir.
这又他妈的是谁
What the devil is this now?
啊 安德森上校 不知我是否有这个荣幸
Ah, Captain Anderson, may I take this opportunity to
不 别上来 乘客只有应邀才能来这儿
No, no, no! Passengers come to the quarterdeck by invitation
我不习惯在工作中受到这种打扰 先生
I'm not accustomed to these interruptions in my work, sir.
请到前面去 哪凉快呆哪
Go forward if you please. Keep to the leeward!
凉快地儿 先生
Leeward, sir?
请传达我诚挚的歉意 向
Please convey my sincere apologies to the...
你想和我所有的军官都聊个遍吗 先生
Do you wish to subvert all my officers, sir?!
这有些误会
There is some mistake...
你知道上校在自个儿船上的权利吗
Are you aware of the powers of the captain on his own ship?
你太多事了 先生
You're a nuisance, sir!
未经我邀请就上来了
Put aboard without a note to me.
我已经对你够客气了
I'm shown more courtesy over a bale or a keg!
很抱歉 上校
My sincere apologies, Captain.
但愿你识字
I did you the credit to suppose you could read.
识字 安德森上校 我当然识字
Read, Captain Anderson? Of course I can read.
那你就应该看过我的公告了
There are my orders. My Standing Orders!
就在你们的客舱旁边
A paper prominently displayed near your quarters
明明白白地写着
And those of the other passengers.
好好读读
Read it!
我先前并未注意到 先生
My attention was not drawn to such a paper, sir.
-上帝啊- 噢
-By Christ!! -Oh!
我就该在甲板上一次又一次
Am I to be outfaced on my own deck again and again
撞见你们这些没注意到的人吗
by every ignorant landsman?
该吗 先生 你倒给我说说
Am I, sir? Tell me!!
读我的公告
Read my orders!
读了给我用心记住
And when you have read them, learn them by heart!
用心 先生 你把我当小学生吗
"By heart" , sir? You treat me like a schoolboy?
只要我愿意 我就可以 先生
I will treat you like a schoolboy if I choose sir!
只要我愿意 还能拿鞭子抽你 先生
Or have you flogged,if I choose, sir!
只要我愿意 甚至能把你关起来 先生
Or have you clapped in irons if I choose. Sir!
只要我愿意 就能折磨你 先生
Or have you flogged by the gratings if I choose, sir!
只要我愿意 绞死你都行 先生
Or have you hanged by the yardarm if I choose, sir!
整艘船都听得到他在咆哮
The whole ship must have heard him.
那个是牧师 塔尔伯特先生
Parsons you see, Mr Talbot.
海军里通常不要牧师 先生
Don't commonly have them in the navy, sir.
船还不够他们来回遛的
Not enough of them to go around.
但是法律规定这条航线上的每艘船都要配备一名牧师 不是吗
But law requires one aboard every ship of the line, does it not?
安德森上校可不这样想
Captain Anderson would wish to avoid it.
噢 得了吧 威勒
Oh,Come, come, Wheeler.
水手不是天下皆知的迷信吗
Are not seamen notoriously superstitious?
你难道不需要偶尔念念有词地祷告
Do you not require the occasional invocation of mumbo jumbo?
安德森上校可不待见这些 先生
Captain Anderson does not, sir.
我想库克上校也一样
Nor did the great Captain Cook, I believe.
他可是个有名的无神论者
He was a notable atheist
船上有个牧师对他来说简直跟染上了鼠疫一样
and would as soon have taken the plague into his ship as a parson
天呐
剧集 | 直至世界尽头(2005) | 导航列表