剧集 | 直至世界尽头(2005) | 导航列表
Good God!
科莱先生只是个乘客而已
Mr.Colley is a passenger. Nothing more.
请进
Come!
萨默斯先生给塔尔伯特先生的邀请
Mr.Summers' compliments to Mr.Talbot.
问您能否赏光在大厅一起喝上一杯
Will Mr.Talbot take a glass of wine with him in the passengers' saloon?
-萨默斯先生 -他是中尉 先生
-Mr.Summers? -A first lieutenant, sir.
船上的二把手 是吗
He's second in charge to the captain, is he not?
告诉萨默斯先生我乐意之至 10分钟内到
Tell Mr.Summers I'll be happy to wait on him in 10 minutes time
塔尔伯特先生到了
Mr.Talbot.
你觉得住处还宽敞吗 派克先生
Do you find your accommodation commodious, Mr.Pike?
嗯 好
Well, uh ... well...
你是说孩子和你一起住
You mean that you have the children in with you?
塔尔伯特先生 我是萨默斯中尉
Mr.Talbot? Lieutenant Summers.
你是怎么想到这么站的
How are you finding the motion?
噢 我仆人告诉我这样可以在船上保持平衡
Well, my servant tells me I must learn to ride the ship
看来你学得挺快
I see you are managing.
戴维勒中尉 塔尔伯特先生
Lt Deverel, Mr.Talbot.
萨默斯先生
Mr.Summers.
介意给我们介绍一下吗
Would you mind just clarifying something for us?
失陪一下 先生们
Excuse me, gentlemen.
我想 你一定就是艾德蒙塔尔伯特先生了
Mr.Edmund Talbot, I believe.
正是在下
It is indeed.
你和什罗浦 菲尔丁斯一起打猎
Who hunts with the Shropshire Fieldings.
是这样
The very same!
非常高兴认识你
I am delighted to make your acquaintance, then.
贝茨 给塔尔伯特先生来杯酒
Bates! A drink for Mr.Talbot.
谢了 先生
Thank you, sir.
祝健康
Your health.
同祝
And yours.
是否介意我问下
Do you mind my asking your
你那道疤和法国人有关吗
scar was it delivered by a French sword?
法国佬的确想砍了我的脑袋 先生
A Frenchy indeed did try to split my skull, sir.
但我的头证明要他们的武器硬得多
but my head proved harder than his steel.
塔尔伯特先生 你和格拉汉姆小姐见过了吗
Mr.Talbot. Have you met Miss Granham?
还没
I don't believe I have.
但可以肯定的是 游戏不会
but surely games are not altered in themselves
因为地域而发生本质上的变化
by the nature of the place in which they are played.
听到你这么说我很高兴
I'm very happy to hear you say so.
我曾见过些奇怪地方的玩牌方法 我可以跟你说
I've seen cards played in queer places, I can tell you.
我认为对于年轻女士来说
I would expect some knowledge of whist
懂点惠斯特的玩法是很有必要的
as necessary to a young lady.
倘使她们懂得如何输得优雅的话
Always provided she has the wit to lose prettily.
玩牌确实能带来大把乐趣
There are many hours of innocent enjoyment to be afforded by the cards.
格拉汉姆小姐 请允许我为你介绍塔尔伯特先生
Miss Granham, may I introduce Mr.Talbot
希望在这漫漫旅途中
I hope ma'am, that at sometime during our long voyage
你能多多指教
I should have the benefit of your instruction.
指教 塔尔伯特先生
Instruction, Mr.Talbot?
你还真是聪明啊 一眼就看出我是个家庭教师
How clever of you to have discovered that I am a governess.
为什么这么说 女士
Why, ma'am...
你的职业对于女士来说是很正当体面的职业
Yours is most necessary and genteel profession open to a lady.
我想你一定深受崇拜
I'm willing to bet you're as secure in the affections
被你教导的那些年轻绅士和小姐们 就像老杜比一样
of your young ladies and gentlemen as old Dobby.x7f
杜博森小姐是我的家庭教师
Miss Dobson remains in mine.
一个埃克塞特大教堂的没落教士的女儿
A lady who is the daughter of a late canon of Exeter Cathedral
因为家庭条件所迫
and who is obliged by her circumstances to take up the offer of employment
受雇于一个居于新西兰和澳大利亚的家庭
among a family in the Antipodes may well set the affectionate friendship
可不会认为与年轻小姐先生间的深厚友谊有你想的那么高贵
of young ladies and gentlemen at a lower value than you do.
这肉的味道真不错
This is excellent meat.
你去澳大利亚做什么呢 塔尔伯特先生
What takes you to Australia, Mr.Talbot?
在总督府谋了个差事 先生
A position in the Governor's office, sir.
啊 有位政♥治♥家在席
Ah, a politician at our table.
这样我们能睡个安稳觉了
Then we may all sleep soundly.
你是普莱提曼先生吗
Mr.Prettiman, is it not?
是我 先生
Indeed it is, sir.
我们以前认识吗
Have we been introduced before?
不 我想还没有
No, I don't believe we have,
但是很荣幸能认识你
but, of course, it is a belated pleasure.
戴维勒先生 你觉得这种事情在这趟航程中会常发生吗
Do you think we should experience any action on this voyage, Deverel?
希望不会 先生
I pray that we don't, sir.
这条线上很难有艘船里坐的都是相互认识的人
This is hardly a proper ship of the line with a crew that know each other.
你们以前没一起出过海吗
You've not sailed together before?
这船的容量又不大
The crew is small in numbers...
我们在一天内就被召在一起了
And swept together in a day or so.
你已经见过指挥官了 塔尔伯特先生
You've met the officers, Mr.Talbot
我可不想和康伯逊一起与法国佬干上一仗
I shouldn't wish to rely on Cumbershum for a hand-to-hand battle with the Frenchy.
至于上校
And as for the captain...
我已经见过上校了
I've met the captain.
他伺候花花草草的时间可比指挥下属的多
He spends more time with his plants than his commanding officers.
确实如此
Indeed.
更糟的是
And to make matters worse, this war
这场战争打得就跟个没上发条的钟一样
is running down like an unwound clock
季诺碧亚 我亲爱的宝贝儿
Zenobia, my dear child!
爸爸
Papa!
你母亲现在如何了
How is your poor mother?
骨瘦如柴 夫人
A shadow of herself, ma'am.
来吃点吗 我给你找个位子
Will you join us Miss? I'll find you a cushion.
坐我这儿吧
My cushion is free.
格拉汉姆小姐 你可不能把我一人留在男人堆里
Miss Granham you cannot leave me here alone among so many gentlemen.
是啊 格拉汉姆小姐 你这么快就要走了吗
Yes, Miss Granham. Must you leave so soon?
放心吧女士 你的贞操在这儿很安全 和在船上的任何地方一样
Rest assured ma'am, your virtue is as safe here as anywhere on the vessel.
亲爱的格莱汉姆小姐 我想你的贞操在哪儿都安全
Dear Miss Granham, I'm sure your virtue is safe anywhere.
请允许我 女士
Allow me, ma'am.
谢谢 奥德米多先生
Thank you, Mr.Oldmeadow.
一位真正的绅士
A true gentleman.
我看到了 先生
I saw you, sir.
你把盐从肩膀上扔过去了
You threw salt over your shoulders.
迷信是弱者的宗教
Superstition is the religion of the feeble mind.
我要让你知道 布洛克班克先生
I will have you know, Mr Brocklebank.
我强烈反对任何迷信
I am the inveterate foe of every superstition.
普莱提曼先生火气真大
How angry Mr.Prettiman is.
我想他起床气肯定也相当大
I declare that when roused he is quite, quite terrifying.
摸木头的习俗来源于天主教
The custom of touching wood comes from the papistical habit
膜拜和亲吻十字架的习惯
of adoring the crucifix and kissing it.
鲍尔斯先生 我们感激你
Mr.Bowles! We are indebted to you, sir.
我的保姆很怕长面包翻转过来
My nurse had a horror of a loaf being turned upside down.
因为这是海难的先兆
Apparently it presaged a disaster at sea...
孤独呵孤独
Alone, alone...
一切都如此孤独
All, all alone
在辽阔无垠的大海上独自漂浮
Alone on a wide, wide sea
上帝啊 请保佑你年迈的水手
God save thee ancient mariner
远离兴风作浪的恶魔
from the fiends that plague thee vast.
你这是为何
Why lookst thou so?
拉开石弓 我射杀了那只信天翁
With my crossbow I shot the albatross.
布洛克班克先生给柯勒律治的诗歌♥更添了色彩
Mr.Broklebank painted Mr.Coleridge's portrait.
信天翁 更迷信了
Albatross. More superstition.
你敢冒险打鸟吗
Would you dare risk shooting such a bird?
你有枪吗 先生
Do you have a gun, sir?
有人建议我
I have been advised
旅行时最好身边带把枪
as I intend to travel in the country to take a gun
借我用一下 先生
Bring me your gun, sir.
-我会借你的 先生 -我会用它干掉那只信天翁
-I will bring you my gun, sir. -And I will shoot an albatross.
然后我们就瞧瞧这条船会面临怎样的命运
And we shall see what fate befalls this ship.
牧师在哪儿
And where is the parson?
舱壁那么薄 我每天早上都听得到他在祈祷
The cabin walls are so thin. Every morning I hear him in prayer.
牧师在他自己的船舱里
The parson keeps his cabin.
哈哈 科莱教士
Ha ha, the Reverend Colley.
他是个新牧师 船上私带的
He's the newly hatched parson that had to be smuggled aboard.
我想我们不会经常见到他
We shall see little of him I think.
得感谢上帝和上校
Thank God and the captain for that.
安德森上校不让他主持周日的礼拜 这是真的吗
Is it true that Captain Anderson has refused the parson to hold a Sunday service?
你们看到他俩上次吵起来了吗
剧集 | 直至世界尽头(2005) | 导航列表