剧集 | 直至世界尽头(2005) | 导航列表
And I do not wish to disappoint your Mr.Willis.
威利斯先生
Mr.Willis?
那个无赖 我迟早收拾他
Impertinent scamp! I'll have his ears for this!
走吧 先生
Come, sir.
等一下 查姆利小姐
A moment, Miss Chumley.
玛丽安
Marion...
我们不能分开
We must not part.
我想给你
I offer you...
我能给你什么呢
What can I offer you?
对
Yes...
我愿为你放弃我的事业
I offer you the ruin of my career
给你我一生的挚爱
and the devotion of a lifetime.
求你别再说了 先生
I beg you will say no more, sir.
我无法就这么离开你 你对我的爱如此吝啬
I cannot leave you with as little mark of favour
和对这两艘船上的任何男士一样
as might be accorded any gentleman in either ship.
先生 请别再说了
Please, sir, say no more.
玛丽安 亲爱的
Marion, dear.
再给我一分钟
Stay one minute.
不行
I cannot.
那告诉我 你没把我看成
Then tell me you do not regard me
和其他男人一样无足重轻
as little as these other gentlemen.
我没有 先生
I do not, sir.
晚安 塔尔伯特先生
Good night, Mr.Talbot.
晚安 上校
Good night, Captain.
安德森 安德森
Anderson! Anderson!
回去睡觉吧 戴维勒先生 你喝多了
Turn in, Mr.Deverel, you are drunk!
我要辞职
I resign my commission.
作为一个体面的男人
As a private gentleman.
我正式向你挑战 决斗
I issue a formal challenge. A duel.
戴维勒先生 我命令你回去睡觉
Mr.Deverel, I urge you to turn in.
你就是个孬种 先生
Are you a coward, sir!
接受我的挑战 否则你就是个孬种
Accept my challenge or you are a coward!
让铁匠
Inform the blacksmith the prisoner
铐住他
is to be restrained in irons.
孬种
Coward!
我没接受 塔尔伯特先生
I did not receive it, Mr.Talbot.
请帮我作个见证
Pray be witness to that.
麻烦帮忙捡一下
Kindly take charge of it.
我不想插手这种仆人做的事
I do not wish to interfere in a service matter.
捡一下
Pick it up!
-塔尔伯特先生 -亨利爵士
-Mr.Talbot! -Sir Henry!
亨利爵士 我必须和您谈谈
Sir Henry, I must talk to you.
塔尔伯特先生 过来 亲爱的孩子
Mr.Talbot, come aboard, dear boy.
跟小玛丽安有关 是吗
It's about little Marion, is it not? Hmm.
她是个迷人的姑娘
Charming girl.
不过如果你想打她的主意 亲爱的孩子
But if you wish to correspond, dear boy
你必须先过萨默赛特夫人那一关
you must seek permission from Lady Somerset.
不止这个 先生
It is more than that, sir.
老天 这个小荡♥妇♥
Good God, the little minx!
她很好 但是先生 求您
She's all sweetness, but sir, I beg you
我想搭亚克安娜号♥
I wish to take passage at Alcyone.
塔尔伯特 你的脸在流血
Your face, Talbot. It’s bleeding.
把船上的医生找来 快点 桑德斯先生
Bring forward the ship's surgeon. Quickly, Mr.Saunders.
不过是我的头罢了 没什么大事
It’s just my head. This but a trifle.
我是穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
I am Mohammed.
我的天哪 你还喝醉了 难怪如此
Good God! You’ve been drinking, that’s what it is.
我没有 先生 我想搭亚克安娜号♥
No sir! I wish to take passage on Alcyone.
你必须答应我
And you must allow me!!
那你的事业呢 孩子
But your career my boy...
无所谓
It means nothing!
那你的教父 你的母亲呢
But your godfather. Your mother...
求您了 先生
I beg you, sir!
亨利爵士 您一定要带我
Sir Henry, you must take me to India with you
一起去印度 一定要
you must!
亨利爵士 你一定要带上我
Sir Henry, you must!
帮帮他 伙计 他需要治一下
Help him, man, he needs medical assistance.
我不需要 我是穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
I do not! I am Mohammed!
抓住他
Hold him!
亨利爵士
Sir Henry!
我是穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
I am Mohammed!
玛丽安 玛丽安
Marion! Marion!!
我告诉你我是谁 我是穆♥罕♥穆♥德♥
I tell you who I am. I am Mohammed!
我是穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
I am Mohammed!
玛丽安
Marion!!
救世主保佑
Blessed Saviour
请聆听我们的祷告 拯救我们脱离罪恶的深渊
Hear and save us from sin…
主啊 请怜悯我们
Lord, have mercy upon us.
基♥督♥啊 请怜悯我们
Christ, have mercy upon us.
噢 主啊 请聆听我们的祷告
Oh, Lord, hear us.
噢 基♥督♥啊 请聆听我们的祷告
Oh Christ, hear us.
圣父 圣子 圣灵
God the Father, God the son, and God the Holy Ghost
请怜悯我们
have mercy upon us.
我们安稳卧眠
We're all laid idle,
我们哺育孩童
we're keeping the bairn
小伙子不去工作
The lad widnae work
少女们也不去学习
and the lass widnae lairn
杜比
Dobbie...
杜比
Dobbie...
你安稳躺于床间 噢 多么美好的早晨
Thou ower lang in thy bed oh bonny at morn.
威勒
Wheeler!
威勒
Wheeler!
玛丽安
Marion...
玛丽安
Marion!!
玛丽安
Marion!
你差点死掉了 塔尔伯特先生
You were nearly gone there, Mr. Talbot!
我不认识你啊 先生
You have the advantage of me, sir.
弗朗西斯 你个粗心的东西
Francis, you careless bugger!
再让我看到你把皮带脱手了
If I see you slip out of the strop
我要你好看
I'll have you at the grating!
对不起 塔尔伯特先生
Forgive me, Mr.Talbot, sir.
我是贝内中尉
I am Lt Benet.
一个n 第二个e重读
with one n and an acute accent on the second e.
法国人
French?!
血缘比较远 先生
Distantly, sir.
那你是从亚克安娜号♥来的
Then you're from Alcyone?
还能是哪 这片大海吗
Where else, in this waste of water?
你应该回客舱去 先生
You should return to your cabin, sir.
这里不是乘客呆的地方
This is no place for passengers.
快跑
Make a run for it!
就是现在 先生
Now, sir!
如果能清醒认识到
If to be restored to a complete
自己的处境就算是痊愈的话
understanding of one's situation is to be healed,
那我宁愿病着
then let us all prefer sickness.
您应该尽量吃些东西 先生
You should keep down what you can, sir.
我只求这种颠簸
All that I wish for is that this motion
能再快点 好把我结果了
would hurry up and finish me.
贝内中尉说会想些办法
Lt Benet has said to be taking measures
让我们舒服点
to make our passage more tolerable.
他能加入我们真是太好了
He's a valuable addition to our crew.
那为什么亨利爵士不留着他
Then why would Sir Henry want rid of him?
我想这是一比交易 先生
I believe it was an exchange, sir.
什么交易
An exchange for what?
戴维勒中尉
Lt Deverel.
这时候 他应该已经
By this time, Dashing Jack will
到了好望角那边了
be the other side of the Cape.
和我心爱的玛丽安
With my beloved Marion!
凭什么小小的船长
It cannot be within the competence of mere captains
就能决定这么重要的事
to decide such things!
常言道 只要船只离了岸
Saying is, once a ship's out of sight of land,
船长只手能遮天
the captain can do anything he likes to you
除了不能让你生养
剧集 | 直至世界尽头(2005) | 导航列表