剧集 | 直至世界尽头(2005) | 导航列表
只觉天地浩大
A feeling that the universe is great.
壮丽辉煌
Glorious.
我能够看到那片希望之土
... I can see the promised land...
他们和我以前所遇到过的任何人都不同
They're quite unlike any people I have ever met.
这个国家本身是为了其他人♥民♥
... the country itself will be for other men...
我们讨论了王位
We talk of the Crown.
荣誉世袭制
The principle of hereditary honours.
民♥主♥的威胁
The dangers of democracy,
基♥督♥教 家庭以及战争
Christianity, the family, war.
你读得不错 艾德蒙
You read well, Edmund.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
普莱提曼夫人也是
So does Mrs. Prettiman.
不过当然 她不会读希腊语
But of course, she does not read Greek.
这对女士们来说有点太难了
It's too much for a woman's brain.
的确 有些时候我会觉得
Indeed there were times when it seemed to me
我抛弃了我的教养
that I threw off my upbringing.
一个男人可以卸下盔甲
As a man might let armour drop around him
袒露无遗 毫无防备 但是自♥由♥自在
and stand naked, defenceless, but free.
想象一下我们的旅行队在凉爽的夜里行进
Imagine our caravan moving by cool night
穿越新大♥陆♥的沙漠
across the deserts of this new land.
向理想之国前进
Towards El Dorado.
这将会是冒险中的冒险
It would be the adventure of adventures.
你知道 你也可以加入
You could come too, you know.
没有什么可以阻止你
There's nothing to stop you.
我又去了前桅 艾德蒙
I have been at the foremast again, Edmund.
金属板还是很烫
The plates are still hot.
我确信下面有火
There is fire down below, I'm convinced of it.
看在老天的份上 老兄 打起精神来 查尔斯
For Heaven's sake, man. Cheer up, Charles!
我们正用七节的速度向东驶去
We're making seven knots to the east,
三个桅杆都撑了帆
we have sails on all three masts
而你的捆绑让我们紧紧联♥系♥在一起
and your frapping kept us together.
一切顺利
All is well.
你站岗迟到了
You're late for the watch.
我在给普莱提曼先生念书
I was reading for Mr.Prettiman.
我只是作为朋友提醒你 艾德蒙
I say this as a friend, Edmund.
小心点
Be careful.
小心什么
Careful of what?
我认为你和普莱提曼先生之间的交往
I believe your association with Mr.Prettiman
有危险
to be dangerous.
对你和未来的职位都有威胁
Dangerous to you and your future position.
普莱提曼先生已经邀请我
Mr.Prettiman has asked me
和他以及普瑞提曼夫人一起
to join him and Mrs.Prettiman
开创一个新世界
in establishing his new world.
议长
Mr.Speaker,
这是对于我们这些生来就
to those of us who have so blatantly thrown away
与权贵无缘的普通人而言的
the privilege we were born into!
我和另一位先生讨论哲学问题
I discuss philosophical matters with another gentleman,
仅此而已
that is all!
这我们之间根本无法交流的话题
These are hardly conversations we could share.
我明白了
I see.
振作一点 老兄 黎明就在眼前
Cheer up, man. We have the dawn.
哈 这话居然出自一个想要成为
Ha! That from the man who wished to become
海事大♥师♥的男人之口
the perfect master of the sea affair.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
黎明 在这个时间段
Dawn at this hour?
看 就在那里
Well look it is there...
不 它不见了
No, it is gone.
被云层给遮住了
It is covered by the clouds.
你刚看见了什么
What did you see?
我告诉你了 是黎明的曙光
I told you. It was the dawn light.
指给我看
Show me where.
那儿就是
There it is!
没装神弄鬼
No ghost.
上帝保佑
Heaven help us all.
怎么了 发生什么事了
Why? What is the matter?
那是冰山
It is ice.
它离我们有多远 萨默斯先生
How far was it, Mr.Summers?
不好说 先生
Impossible to say, sir.
塔尔伯特先生最先发现的
Mr.Talbot saw it first.
塔尔伯特先生
Mr.Talbot?
这冰山的覆盖面有多大 先生
What was the extent of the ice, sir?
我看不见它的尽头
I could see no end to it.
前面的瞭望台没发来警报吗
Was there no call from the forward lookout?
没有 先生
No sir.
把当值的给抓起来
Have the man put in irons.
遵命 先生
Aye aye, sir.
打满左舷
Bring her round on broad reach to the larboard.
撑起所有的帆
Set every sail there is room for.
但是前桅 先生
But the foremast, sir.
还不够安全
It is not secure enough.
-萨默斯先生 -先生
-Mr.Summers! -Sir.
我想说
I wish to represent that
桅杆可以不用承受压力
the mast will take no more strain.
如果那样
If that goes...
你能提出一个更好的行动方案吗
Are you able to propose a better course of action?
你还在试图质疑
You're not still trying
贝内先生的成果 是不是
to discredit Mr.Benet's achievement, are you?
没有 先生
No, sir.
那就照我的命令
Then follow my orders!
扬起所有的帆
Set every sail.
并且带领乘客们去最底层的甲板
And instruct the passengers down to the orlop deck.
扬帆
Set all sail!
打满左舷
Bring her round on broad reach to larboard.
准备好满帆而行
Make ready at full sail.
塔尔伯特 塔尔伯特 发生什么事了
Talbot, Talbot, what's happening?
没事 派克
It is nothing, Pike.
只是预防措施而已
A precaution, nothing more.
照顾下我的伤
Consider my pain.
威尔莫特
Wilmot!
威尔莫特 我快死了
Wilmot, I'm dying!
我们都快死了
We're all dying!
威尔莫特
Wilmot
我听说有冰山
I've heard mention of ice.
要么我们可以挨过这一遭
Either we shall weather it,
要么我们就会渣都不剩
or we shall have nothing left.
我们至少还有尊严
We shall have dignity left.
那是罗马的 夫人
That is Roman, ma'am.
我更愿意它是英国的 艾德蒙先生
I prefer to think of it as British, Mr... Edmund.
普莱提曼先生怎么样
What of Mr.Prettiman?
他还睡着 我想
He's still asleep, I think.
我们必须告诉他
He must be told.
你醒了 先生
You are awake, sir.
我们别浪费时间了
Let us not waste time.
艾德蒙 你一定会帮莱蒂的
Edmund, you will of course help Lettie.
我会的 先生
I shall, sir.
在这种情况下
It is impossible that I should survive
我知道我是不可能活下来的
in the state I find myself,
但当毁灭来临的时候 你一定得去甲板
but when the end is upon us you must get on deck,
你们两个都是 得穿得越多越好
the two of you wrapped in as much clothing as you can
尽力登上救生艇
and make your way to the boats.
不
No.
阿洛伊修斯 艾德蒙也许必须
Aloysius. Edmund may do so must
要这么做 他还很年轻
do so. He's young
但我们绝不是他的义务
and we are in no way his responsibility.
我会和你呆在一起
I shall stay with you.
现在 现在 普莱提曼夫人 我简直要暴躁了
Now, now, Mrs. Prettiman, I shall become testy.
你不会的 先生
You will not, sir.
艾德蒙会走 我不会
Edmund will go, not I.
但是我会希望他听到这些话
But, I would like him to hear this.
因为我相信他非常需要一个榜样
For I believe he is in much need of an example.
剧集 | 直至世界尽头(2005) | 导航列表