剧集 | 直至世界尽头(2005) | 导航列表
你想吻她的手
You wish to kiss her hand...
嗯 我意思是 她毫无疑问会答应
Well, I mean, I have no doubt she will oblige.
我们敲她的门吧
Let us tap on her door...
嗯 如果你请求得够彬彬有礼
Well, If you asked nicely,
她说不定会让你从里到外亲个遍
she might let you kiss her inside and outside
足足亲够一整沙漏的时间
for a full watch by a sandglass.
-你真下流 先生 -我也觉得是 先生
-You are nauseous, sir. -I believe I am, sir.
但至少我不会在海上到处流哈喇子
But at least I do not drool around the oceans
去亲
dropping kisses
一个老的可以当我妈的女人的掌心
into the palms of women old enough to be my mother.
你最好能一直喜欢女学生 塔尔伯特先生
You had best stick to schoolgirls, Mr.Talbot.
没有复数 先生
I resent the plural, sir!
我心里只有一位女学生
For me there is only one school... lady.
你真不讨人喜欢 塔尔伯特先生
You're loveless, Mr.Talbot.
这是你最大的缺点
It is your main defect.
我 不讨喜
I? Loveless??
我在不屑地哈哈 先生 听到了吗 先生
I am saying 'ha ha', sir! Do you hear? Sir?
等你清醒了我们再继续这个话题吧
We will continue this conversation when you are sober,
祝你愉快
I bid you good day.
-菲利普斯先生 你听到了吗 -先生
-Mr.Phillips, do you hear? -Sir?
我们爱上了自己的妈了
We are in love with our mothers.
请进
Come.
夫人 没想到是你
Ma'am. This is unexpected.
我 呃
I... uh...
我来通知你普瑞提曼先生的近况
I bring news of Mr.Prettiman.
-他是不是 –他好多了
-Is he... -... improved.
因为你善意而鲁莽地行为
Since your well meant but clumsy action
舒展了他的断腿
stretched his torn leg.
肿胀已经消了
The swelling has subsided.
那么他不会死了
Then he is not going to die.
他还没有脱离危险
He's not out of danger.
但是疼痛已经没那么折磨人了
But the pain is becoming bearable.
也许他将再也没法走路了
Perhaps he will not walk again.
有个请求 夫人
One request, ma'am.
我可以去探望病人吗
May I visit the patient?
如果我不去祝贺他的康复
I should be less than human
对他的伤残表示慰问
if I did not wish to congratulate him on his recovery,
并为我给他造成的痛苦表示诚挚的道歉的话
Commiserate him on his disability and...
那会显得我很没有人情味
offer my profound apologies for the agony I caused him.
品达 上帝啊
Pindar? Good God.
你非得闹点动静 是不是 非得出声
Had to move, didn't you, had to speak.
非得把我吵醒不可
Had to wake me up.
我是无意的
The word was involuntary.
你提到了品达
You said Pindar.
那儿 在你手边
There, by your hand.
我睡着前读到一句话
A quotation when I drifted off
在《奥林匹亚颂歌♥之六》
somewhere in the sixth Olympian.
少年人早生华发
'Grey hairs flourish even among young men'
那不是《奥林匹亚颂歌♥之六》里的 先生
That is not in the sixth Olympian, sir.
是第四章结尾处的
It is at the end of the fourth.
看 在末尾
Here, at the end.
所以你知道
So you know.
我们都有鲁莽的时候 先生
We're all having rough time of it, sir.
我敢说我头上也能找到些白头发了
I dare say I could find a few grey hairs of my own.
不 不是那 孩子 希腊语 你很熟 为什么
No, not that, boy. Greek. You've kept it up. Why?
兴趣使然 我想
I just liked it, I suppose.
像你这个年纪还坚持学希腊语的男孩
No boy of your age who has kept up his Greek
肯定至于蠢得没救
can be entirely witless.
可能有点儿傻 但是视野开阔
Silly perhaps, but...with some inkling of a wider view.
准确的来说我不算是男孩了 先生
I'm not precisely a boy, sir.
没错 但你也算不上是真正意义上的男人
Yeah. You're not precisely a man either.
我懂恐惧 也懂友谊
I know fear, I know friendship.
最重要的是 我懂爱
And above all I know love.
我来是想告诉你 先生
I came in to say, sir, that
我对你身体康复表示祝贺
I congratulate you on your recovery
并为我的所作所为道歉
and apologise for my part in it.
好吧 我懂你的意思了
Yes, I see what you mean.
这是挺搞笑的
It is rather amusing.
或者我早该想到会如此
Or I would have thought so,
尽管还没说出口
had I not said it myself.
我来告诉你 把股骨摔断
Having your thigh bone rammed up
还倒插♥进♥你身体可不是闹着玩的
into your body is no joke, I can tell you.
肿胀开始消退了
The swelling appears to be reduced.
你觉得我还能再骑马吗
You think I shall ride again?
这不好说 先生
I can't say, sir.
坐一会儿吧 嗯
Sit a while, hm?
我一直都想着问你
I've been meaning to ask you for some time.
你旅行的目的是什么
What is the purpose of your voyage?
要是在几个月前 我会说是为了让我自己
A few months ago I would have said
能更胜任自己在政♥府♥的职位
it was to fit me with a position of responsibility
以此为国效力
in the government for my country
现在
Now...
现在我的抱负和以前有点不同了
Now my ambitions are somewhat different.
你刚上船那会儿
Well you started the voyage
带着种愚蠢的客观
With the objectivity of ignorance
不过你结束了这份无知 用主观的
and you are finishing it with the subjectivity
学识 伤痛和对希望的向往
of knowledge, pain and hope of indulgence.
你呢 先生 你旅行的目的
And you sir are travelling with the avowed intention
就是为了给这地球彼端的社会惹些麻烦
of creating trouble of troubling this antipodean society.
而这个社会的建立完全是为他们自身造福
Which was created wholly for its own betterment.
对于我们的国人甚至是罪犯来说
A noble gesture which offers freedom and rehabilitation
这是一个引导自♥由♥和复兴的伟大举措
even to the criminal element of our own society at home.
-你了解我们的社会吗 -我在此生活
-Do you know our own society? -I have lived in it!
噢 学校 大学 乡间别♥墅♥
Ah! School, university. Country house.
-你去过城市贫民窟吗 -老天 当然没有
-You ever visited the city slum? -Good God, no!
那你就对社会一无所知 先生
Then you could know nothing, sir!
显然你通晓了宇宙的终极 普莱提曼先生
You're clearly seized of universal truths, Mr.Prettiman
可我们中的有些人没这么容易弄明白
Some of us do not find them so easy to come by.
还有件事
There is the matter
就是我曾经委托给你的的一份文件
of a certain document which I... entrusted to you.
-要我拿给你吗 -别把它带到这个屋子来
-Shall I bring it to you? -Don't bring it to the cabin.
把它扔到海里去
Drop it in the ocean.
永远不能让普莱提曼夫人知道里面的内容
Mrs.Prettiman must never know of its contents.
如你所愿 先生
If that is your wish, sir.
你要知道 塔尔伯特
You must know, Talbot.
这位女士就好像我们正在接近的那块大♥陆♥
The lady is like the land we are approaching.
先生
Sir?
冰清玉洁
Unpolluted.
很高兴听到你这么说 先生
I rejoice to hear it, sir.
你高兴个什么
Why should you rejoice?
要不是这可恶的 髋关节脱位
If it were not for the misfortune of this dislocated hip
她才不会到现在还未被染指呢
she would not now be unpolluted.
-我的意思是 -我懂 先生
-No I meant to say is... -I understand, sir.
你用不着多费唇舌了
You need not explain anymore.
我会照你的意愿行事的
I shall carry out your wishes.
我带着极其复杂的心情
I left Mr.Prettiman's cabin
离开了普瑞提曼先生的船舱
with the most mixed feelings.
奇怪的是 幸福的感觉却凌然在上
Happiness being, strangely enough, being the uppermost.
自那天之后 我将这种感觉
It was a feeling which I was, from that day forward,
与他还有她联♥系♥起来
to associate with him and her.
我们不用向上帝祈祷 他已给了我们所需的一切
We do not pray to God. He gave us all we need.
而我们常怀感恩之心
And we are eternally grateful.
我们不需要牧师 我们都是牧师
We have no need of priests. We are all priests.
无论普莱提曼先生的话有多么无稽之谈
No matter what nonsense Mr.Prettiman talks.
听者都情不自禁的在离开的时候
The listener cannot help but to come away
感到豁然开朗
with a sense of well being of enlightenment.
南美是个截然不同的国家
South America was an entirely different country
和被发现的北美相比
from the one that was discovered.
不过还能是什么样子呢
And how could it be otherwise?
在被罗马天主教廷摧残了那么久之后
Having been devastated by the Roman Catholic Church?
剧集 | 直至世界尽头(2005) | 导航列表