剧集 | 直至世界尽头(2005) | 导航列表
but get you in the family way.
太过分了
This is too much!
这对两位船长来说 是个共赢的交易 先生
The exchange was a benefit to both captains,sir.
贝内中尉本来可以留在亚克安娜号♥上的
Lt Benet would still be on the Alcyone now,
要是他没搞上船长夫人的话
had he not been so sweet on the captain's lady.
萨默赛特夫人
Lady Somerset?
被亨利爵士当场撞见了
Sir Henry caught them.
他当时百般追求
Him on his knees
那位夫人也没怎么拒绝
and she not trying to get away very hard.
正好 安德森船长有一个
So, Captain Anderson having an unhappy officer
棘手的手下要处理
to dispose of
而亨利爵士也有一个手下要摆脱
and Sir Henry having an officer to get rid of,
交易就成啦
the exchange was made.
继续
Carry on!
午安 贝内先生
Good afternoon, Mr.Benet.
午安 塔尔伯特先生
Mr.Talbot.
速度还行吗 先生
Are we making good progress, sir?
每小时四节半
Four and a half knots.
我们肯定就快进入盛行西风带了
Surely soon we shall find those westerlies
然后一路被吹到悉尼湾
and be blown all the way to Sydney Cove.
确实 先生
Indeed, sir.
贝内先生 稍等一下
Mr.Benet, a moment.
我突然想到你以前
It had occurred to me that, during your
在亚克安娜号♥上工作 或许
passage aboard Alcyone, perhaps...
你有机会了解
you had the opportunity of forming some
查姆利小姐的性格
opinion on the character of Miss Chumley.
她没性格
She has none.
什么
I beg your pardon?
她没一点儿个性 塔尔伯特先生
She can have none, Mr.Talbot.
她就是个女学生
She's a schoolgirl.
查姆利小姐
Miss Chumley...
我不待见女学生
I have no opinion of schoolgirls.
如果你想博得她们的
It's useless to look to them for
同情理解或任何事情 那都是白费
sympathy or understanding or anything.
她们太善变了 先生
They are blown by every wind, sir.
查姆利小姐不再是个女学生了 先生
Miss Chumley is no longer a schoolgirl, sir!
她很漂亮 我承认
She's pretty, I grant you.
温柔和善
Amiable.
还有点聪明
With a trace of wit.
一点点
Trace?!
性格温顺
Malleable...
贝内先生
Mr.Benet!
不过她真是个有活力的姑娘
She's a sporting girl, though.
不得不承认
I give you that!
老实说 想不通小玛丽安为什么
Why, as man to man, had little Marion
用一些借口来干涉
detained her uncle with some plea
她舅舅的指挥
about the conduct of the ship,
还有 不瞒你说
then I don't mind telling you
我本来该是个擅长观察的行家
I should have been a devil of a sight
结果竟然被抓了现行
nearer being caught in flagrante delicto than I was.
她知道你和萨默赛特夫人的
She knew about you and Lady Som...
她明白
She understood?
这是通奸
A criminal connection!
她经常为我们望风
She was accustomed to keep cave for us.
失陪了 塔尔伯特先生
You'll excuse me, Mr.Talbot.
我得去工作了
I have duties to carry out.
玛丽安
Marion...
旅途继续着
The voyage continues.
人不能永远悲伤落泪
A man cannot weep forever.
船正在全速前行
The ship is making what way she can
穿过多风的宽阔海洋
over a beam sea and with much wind
但我们的前桅仍然是坏的
But our foremast is still shot
只能在无帆的情况下漂流
and we can spread no sail.
我们在赤道无风带呆得太久
We were too long in the Doldrums
船身被海草包住了
and our hull is encrusted with weed.
格莱汉姆小姐
Miss Granham!
这种时候你应该呆在屋里的
You should take to your cabin in these conditions.
我能去乘客大厅
I am perfectly able to reach the passenger saloon,
塔尔伯特先生
Mr.Talbot.
那普莱提曼先生也该扶着你啊
Then perhaps Mr.Prettiman should escort you.
他昨天摔了一跤 挺严重的
He took a fall yesterday, a severe one
下不来床了
and has been unable to leave his bunk.
天啊
Good God!
我想去要点热水
I had hoped to ask for a little warm water.
威勒
Wheeler!
-威勒 -怎么了 先生
-Wheeler! -Sir? Sir?
快 我们现在急需热水
Quick, we want some hot water at once.
没有了 先生
There isn't any, sir.
胡扯 你早上还拿给我了的
Nonsense. You brought some to me just this morning.
现在拿点给格莱汉姆小姐
Now you may do the same for Miss Granham
格兰汉姆小姐 不归我这边管 先生
Miss Granham is not on my side of the lobby, sir.
那我也不是啊 我换边了
Well neither am I since I've changed over.
是的 先生 但是 先生 我
Yes, sir. But, sir, I ...
热水 威勒 别磨叽了
Hot water, Wheeler, and quick about it!
还有 必要的话 把该死的火重新点起来
And if necessary, light the damn fire again.
有人问起
And tell whomsoever it should concern
就说是我的命令
that it was under my instruction.
请让我扶你回笼子吧
Please allow me to escort you to your hutch...
我是指客舱 你又不是兔子
cabin , I mean to say, for you're not a rabbit.
威勒会把热水给你送过去的 我保证
Wheeler will bring your hot water, I promise you.
我会盯着的
I will see to that.
听我命令
Under my instruction.
现在
Now!
把引绳拖走 特纳先生
Haul away on the messenger, Mr.Turner!
加把劲儿 你们这帮懒东西
Come on, you idlers!
告诉我 他们在干嘛
Tell me, what are the crew doing?
他们在组装一条拖网
They're rigging a drag rope.
以清理船上的海草 塔尔伯特先生
Weed on the hull, Mr.Talbot.
我听说 这种作业
I was informed that such an operation can
只能在海港或者小湾里进行
only be performed in a harbour or tidal creek.
你会注意到我们一样都不用
You will notice that neither are at our disposal,
塔尔伯特先生
Mr.Talbot.
但是 你怎么保证
But how can you insure that the
拖网能贴合船体呢
Drag rope will stick to the hull?
一个深思熟虑的指挥会千方百计
A careful officer will exercise his wits
想出办法来克服困难
in finding a way round such difficulties.
拖网能从各个方向收起来
The dragrope may be held from several directions;
不只是左右两边 前后也可以
not merely side to side, but fore and aft.
贝内先生提了个我们觉得可行的计划
Mr.Benet has proposed a plan which we think will work.
本顿先生 你的手下在磨洋工
Mr.Benton, your men are idling!
这次军官交易你获益匪浅啊
You have benefited from the exchange of officers.
贝内先生是个好水手 先生
Mr.Benet is a real seaman, sir.
他精通缆绳 滑轮 风帆
He's all ropes and blocks and canvas.
贝內先生简直无可挑剔
There's no steam about Mr. Benet...
他必定是个充满活力的人
He's certainly a very energetic man...
连你都这么青睐他的航海技术
As far as your opinion of his seamanship is concerned,
那我只能信了
I must take it on trust.
我觉得他能力可远不止如此
He will go far in my opinion.
名符其实的花花水兵
A veritable marine Adonis...
你话中有话啊 先生
You have a fancy way with words, sir.
我想你肯定会在航海日志中给他记上一笔
I trust he will find a way into your journal.
使劲拉
Pull away at the drag rope!
快点
Roundly now!
魔鬼统治了这片海域和海军
The devil take the sea and the Navy together!
他们尽力了 奥德米多
They do their best, Oldmeadow.
嗯 要我说 还不够
Well, It's not enough, that's what I say.
啊 布洛克班克先生来啦
Ah, Mr.Brocklebank, sir.
我听说你下不来床了啊
I've been told you've been forced to keep to your bunk
据说稍微活动下对我有好处
It is supposed that a little movement may improve me.
塔尔伯特
Talbot!
噢 我是真惨
剧集 | 直至世界尽头(2005) | 导航列表