剧集 | 直至世界尽头(2005) | 导航列表
Oh... I'm in a sad way.
不过我听说 咱们的船也好不到哪去啊
But so, I am informed, is our ship.
贝内先生正拼命想把清理海草掉
Mr.Benet is endeavouring to rid the hull of weed.
哦 但这样真的能减轻摇晃吗
Yes, but will it ease the motion?
不确定 不过能提点航速
I am not sure. But it will increase our speed
我听说普莱提曼先生摔得很重
I hear Mr.Prettiman took a heavy fall.
是啊 大腿碎成渣了
Yes, his leg has been smashed to pieces.
先生们 恐怕咱们
I fear, gentlemen, that we shall all
得在这片公海上受尽折腾
be tossed about in this broad ocean
直到它把我们都结果了
until it finishes us all...
别瞎说 布洛克班克
Nonsense, Brocklebank.
我们应该很快就能到澳大利亚了
We shall reach the Antipodes in no time at all.
我这可是从萨默斯中尉那打听来的可靠消息
I have it on good authority from Lt Summers.
见鬼去吧 老兄
Devil take it, men!
要是我们快沉了 我还能这么高兴么
Would I be this... happy if... we was going to sink?
我幻想过无数次这种情形 先生
I have given much thought to the situation, sir.
我有了充足地时间考虑前景
I've had ample time to consider the future.
这很成问题 你知道的
It was a question, you see,
我已经能清楚地阐述这个伟大的问题了
I've been able to formulate the great question.
我们都知道船只是怎么消失的
We know how ships are lost:
触礁 或在战斗中被击沉
they run on the rocks or they are sunk in action.
你们肯定已经见过许多绘画
You would have seen in a dozen pictures
上面弥散着战争的硝烟
the battle smoke conveniently placed
首先印入眼帘的就是触目惊心的桅杆残骸
And in the foreground smashed stump of a mast
上面附着三个小字
with three small figures clinging to it.
辉煌的皇家海军舰艇珍藏
HMAS Whatnot Ablaze.
都被看到了 都有记录
It's all been seen. All recorded
我不太明白 先生 这到底是
I'm not sure, sir, quite what it is that
啊对 问题 是这样的
Ah, the question. It is this:
那些没被记录下来的船是怎么沉的
How does the ship sink when it is not recorded?
哈 每年都有船只失踪
Huh? Every year ships will disappear.
他们消失在地平线上 驶入迷域中
They pass over a horizon and they enter a mystery,
先生们
gentlemen.
也许天气很晴朗 水面无波
The weather may be fair; the water stealthy.
它们一点点蔓延 直到将船吞没
It creeps on them. Over them.
水手们徒劳抗争 筋疲力尽
They pump until they are exhausted.
最后 水赢了
And the water wins!
没人画过这种画
No one paints a picture of them
船只逐渐消失在海面
disappearing into the sea...
被彻底吞噬
swallowed up by...
该死 布洛克班克 我们不会沉的
Damn it, Brocklebank, we will not sink!
你不能为了画一幅沉船景象就希望我们沉没
You cannot think away of painting the event if...
不 你误会了 先生
No, you mistake me, sir.
这不是画画的问题
It is not a question of paint.
而是如何应对问题
But a question of conduct.
天啊 塔尔伯特 他已经说的很清楚了
By Jove, Talbot, He's put his finger on it!
奥德米多先生懂了
Mr.Oldmeadow understands.
如果一个人知道自己将死了会怎么做 嗯
How is a man drowned when he sees it coming? Huh?
这是关乎尊严的事 塔尔伯特先生
It is a question of dignity, Mr.Talbot.
我必须保全自己的尊严
I must have my dignity.
溺水时我该怎么做
How must I drown?
你们谁帮个忙 把威勒叫过来
Oblige me, someone, by calling the servant Wheeler.
-威勒 -威勒
-Wheeler!-Wheeler!
对不起 先生 您叫我吗
I beg your pardon, sir. You called for me?
威勒 我们很好奇
We are interested, you see, Wheeler.
你大概是唯一一个幸存的
You're about the only man alive
有过
who had what must have been a
濒死经历的人
deuced unpleasant experience.
你得跟我们描述描述那种
You'll oblige us by describing...
布洛克班克 别这样 住口
Brocklebank! Don't! Stop!
别 威勒
No. Wheeler...
我想他还没有完全恢复 即使可能的话
I don't believe the man's recovered if he ever will.
别 威勒 布洛克班克先生只是开玩笑
No, no, Wheeler. Mr.Brocklebank spoke in jest.
这就像问某个可怜的家伙出了什么事
Would be like asking some poor devil what had happened
可那人早就丢到九霄云外去了
after he'd been turned off.
没关系的 老兄 我少数服从多数
No matter, my man. I am a minority.
没别的了吗 先生
That will be all, sir?
是的 威勒就这些了
Yes, Wheeler. That will be all.
真搞不懂你 先生
I am at a loss to understand you, sir.
这可能是我们
We had what might well be
唯一的探知生命的机会了
a unique opportunity to understand life.
而且更重要的是 了解死亡
And what is even more important: understand death!
我不像你 布洛克班克先生
Unlike you, Mr.Brocklebank,
我打算等到真要死了的时候再说
I intend to wait upon the event.
啊 威勒
Ah, Wheeler.
我觉得我有责任
I... feel it is my duty to apologize
为布洛克班克先生的行为向你道歉
on Mr.Brocklebank's behalf.
他显然有点神智不清 而我
The man's clearly not been well and I...
天呐 伙计
Good Heavens, man.
你苍白得就像
You're as white as a...
幽灵吗 先生
Ghost, sir?
我不想被淹死 先生 我不想被淹死
I can't drown, sir. I can't drown!!
上天保佑 冷静点
For goodness sakes man, pull yourself together!
你只要忍♥一忍♥
You'll just have to put up with
就像我们其他人一样
what happens like the rest of us!
保持航向 斯迈尔斯先生
Steady your course, Mr.Smiles!
尼古拉斯 水手长
Nicholas! Bosun!
那是一块龙骨木
That was part of the keel.
一片浮木而已 没什么
It was flotsam. Nothing more.
那怎么可能是浮木 塔尔伯特先生 它沉了
How could it be flotsam, Mr.Talbot? It has sunk!
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentleman!
你们没遇险
You are in no immediate danger!
只不过是龙骨护板掉了 就这
The ship has lost her false keel and that is all.
大家请回到下层船舱
Would you all please return to the lower deck.
萨默斯 什么情况
Summers! What's happening?
我们拖着一整块珊瑚礁
We were dragging a whole coral reef
跑了半个地球
halfway around the world.
我看到了块木头
I saw a wood.
一个贯穿螺栓被扯断了
One through bolt has been drawn.
吉布斯先生正在堵缺口
Mr.Gibbs is plugging the hole.
那我们沉不了了
Then we are not drowning?
是的 塔尔伯特先生 不会沉的
No, Mr.Talbot. We are not.
至少不是今天
Not today.
让我过去
Let me through!!
威勒
Wheeler!
威勒
Wheeler!
威勒
Wheeler!
可怜孩子
Poor boy.
他都不知道自己有多细腻敏感
He has more sensibility than he knows.
你必须再躺会儿 先生
You must lie still for a while, sir.
躺着别动 先生
You must lie still, sir!
谢谢你 布洛克雷班克夫人
Thank you, Mrs.Brocklebank.
相信我 我觉得我现在能起来了
Believe me, I think I'm now able to rise.
好些了吗 塔尔伯特先生
Better, Mr.Talbot?
我全好了 谢谢关心
I'm fully recovered, thank you.
他还没 萨默斯先生
He's not, Mr.Summers.
相信我 女士
Believe me, ma'am,
我知道他必须休息
I regret the necessity,
但我需要单独跟塔尔伯特先生谈谈
but I require a moment alone with Mr. Talbot.
您的未婚夫也正在找您呢 女士
Your fiance has also been asking for you, ma'am.
未婚夫
Fiance
你还没听说吗 塔尔伯特先生
Have you not heard, Mr.Talbot?
哎呀 这可是船上几周以来
Why, it is the only good news
唯一振奋人心的好消息了
to grace our ship in weeks.
普莱提曼先生求了婚
Mr. Prettiman has proposed marriage
并且格莱汉姆小姐已经答应了
and Miss Granham has accepted.
多浪漫的爱情故事
It's a love story.
真的吗 格莱汉姆小姐
Is this true, Miss Granham?
正常情况下
It is customary for you to offer your
你应当表示祝贺才对 先生
congratulations at such news, sir...
当然 我是说 恭喜
剧集 | 直至世界尽头(2005) | 导航列表