剧集 | 直至世界尽头(2005) | 导航列表
你最好站在甲板上
You'll be better on deck
法国佬一眼就能看到的地方
where the Frogs can get an eyeful of you,
血流满面 闪闪发光
all bloody and glaring.
走的时候弓着腰 先生
Keep low as you go, sir.
伙计们
Come on my lads
给这位勇士
a round of applause
来点掌声
for a gamecock of the a gallant cockney!
塔尔伯特 你是第一个受伤的人
Talbot! You're our first casualty!
给我一件武器 戴维勒
Give me a weapon, Deverel.
一把切肉刀 一把大锤 什么都行
Meat axe, a sledge hammer, anything!
你要和我呆一块儿
You'll board with me?
我要宰了我第一个遇到的法国人
I will carve up and eat the first Frenchman I come across.
这话说得像个真正的英国人
Spoken like a true Briton.
你会用这个吗
Can you use it?
行了
Well enough.
等到奥德米多的人开火
Wait till Oldmeadow's men have fired
你就照样做
or you'll get a lead through you.
还有别忘了你的靴子
And don't forget your boots.
靴子
Boots?
踢他们下身
Kick'em in the balls.
这招很好使 立刻就能搞定
It's as good as anything. It will all be over in a second
无论如何
One way or another.
如果一分钟后你还活着 你就成英雄了
If you're alive after a minute, you'll be a hero.
我建议
Might I suggest
鼓舞下大家的士气 长官
some heartening message be passed among the men,sir?
为什么 他们已经喝过朗姆酒了
Why?The men already had their rum.
特拉法加 长官
Trafalgar, sir
噢 好吧 要是你认为合适的话
Oh well.If you think it proper
提醒一下他们这场令人难忘的海战
Have the men reminded of the unforgettable signal.
噢 对了 萨默斯 告诉大家
Oh, and Summers! Remind the men
要是战争这样进行下去
that with the war going the way it is
这可能是他们最后一次拿赏金的机会了
this may well be their last chance for prize money.
死亡或者荣耀
Death or glory
他们推出大炮了
She's run out her guns.
举枪
Present arms!
上面
Aloft there!
没击中我们 长官
She missed us,sir!
那是信♥号♥♥弹 你这个笨蛋
It was a signal rocket, you young fool!
它过来了
Here she comes.
它过来了
Here she comes.
右舷 半罗经点
Bring her half a point to starboard
右舷 半罗经点
Half a point to starboard
陛下忠实的护卫舰亚克安娜号♥
His Majesty's frigate Alcyone,
上校亨利萨默赛特大人
Captain Sir Henry Somerset,
从普利茅斯出海27天
27 day out of Plymouth,
和法国人的战争结束了
The war with the French is over.
天佑吾王 来吧 伙伴们
God save our gracious King! Come on, lads.
天佑吾王
God save the King
上帝保佑 上帝保佑
God bless you boys, God bless you
威勒
Wheeler?
见鬼 我还以为你淹死了
Curse it, you drowned
让我来 先生
Allow me, sir
你简直是个幽灵 威勒
You're a ghost, Wheeler
一定是
Surely
您受伤了 塔尔伯特先生
You're wounded, Mr. Talbot
我会把水送到您的房♥间
I will bring water to your cabin
想想这情景 塔尔伯特先生 我摸过大炮
Only think, Mr.Talbot! I have served at the guns.
-恭喜你 派克 -奥斯库先生说
-My congratulations, Pike. -Mr. Askew remarked
只要几天的训练
that a few days of gun drill
他就能把我们都变成主炮手
and he would have turned us out as prime gunners.
啊唷 他说我们将足以
Why,he said that we would be fit enough to
对抗全世界的法国佬
fight all the Frogs in the world!
你还很激动 先生
You are still excited,sir.
是啊 我当时很激动 现在也是
Well,I was and I am.
贝茨 白兰地 请找
Bates a brandy. Bates please consult
我的侍从威勒要一瓶白兰地和
with my servant Wheeler about a bottle of brandy and
我房♥里的一只酒杯
a glass for my hutch.
给派克先生一杯
A glass for Mr.Pike.
谢谢 先生
Thank you,sir.
不 我喝不惯白兰地 太烧嘴
No I'm not accustomed to brandy, it burns my mouth.
可以的话请给我一杯麦芽酒
An ale,if you please
听见没 要白兰地 听到没 巴茨
D'you hear brandy d'you hear Bates?
看到你摔倒真难过 塔尔伯特先生
Sorry to see you struck down, Mr. Talbot
我忍♥不住想笑 看上去实在有点滑稽
I had to laugh,it seemed so comical
然而 当然了 一定相当疼
Though of course, it must have been very painful
现在仍然很疼 派克先生
It still is Mr. Pike
叫我迪克 好吗
Call me Dick Will you not?
嗯 虽然在办公室 他们叫我小迪克
Uh though in the office they would call me Dickie
或者小鸟鸟
or Dickie bird.
不 不 麦芽酒是给
No,no,the ale is for um
奥斯库先生说
When Mr.Askew said that
你太靠近正中间时
you would come so close to the midpoint.
我知道 派克先生
I remember Mr.Pike.
我想忘掉这整出悲剧
I wish to forget the whole lamentable episode.
当然 先生 如果你想的话
Of course sir. If you wish
派克先生 派克夫人希望
Mr.Pike, Mrs.Pike would appreciate
你去看看双胞胎姐♥妹♥们♥
your assistance with the twins.
她们太激动了
They're very over excited.
当然 小姐
Of course ma'am.
请坐 格莱汉姆小姐
Please be seated, Miss Granham.
我还以为普莱提曼先生在这
I expected to find Mr.Prettiman.
菲利普斯要给他剪头发
Phillips was to cut his hair.
我会帮你去找他
I will look for him for you.
天哪 你受伤了 贝茨
Good heaven! You're wounded! Bates.
坐下
Sit down.
-遵命 小姐 -给我拿块干净的布和一些水
-Yes, ma'am. -Fetch me a clean cloth and some water.
现在你什么也别操心了
Now you do not look at all the thing.
我的头骨里现在嵌了
My skull now contains now
一大块甲板吧
a large fragment of the ship's deck.
你的头撞裂了
You have a lacerated contusion.
把布撕成条
Tear it into pieces.
我相信亚克安娜号♥船上会有外科医生的
The Alcyone will have a surgeon aboard, I believe.
以前打架受过比这更严重的伤 女士
I've taken harder knocks in fisticuffs. ma'am.
我希望你不用过于担心
I pray you be not concerned with it.
我去给你拿些吃的来 先生
I'll get you something to eat, sir.
这件事看起来有点滑稽
The episode was made to seem a little comical.
现在看到你这个样子
Now I see the result.
我对自己为此而发笑感到很自责
I berate myself for having been amused by it.
看起来我把自己搞得满身是血 但一点也不荣耀
It seems that I covered myself with blood but not glory
在女士们看来并非如此 先生
Not as far as the ladies are concerned, sir.
你是个不折不扣的英雄
You're quite the hero.
你累了 又受了惊吓 塔尔伯特先生
You are tired and concussed, Mr.Talbot.
战争结束了 你该休息了
The war is over. And you should rest.
我还没问你呢 威勒
I've yet to ask you, Wheeler.
你是怎么掉下海的
How you came to fall overboard.
我踩滑了 先生 我在海里呆了三天
I slipped sir. Three days in the water
直到亚克安娜号♥把我救起来
before the Alcyone picked me up.
你真是个幸运儿 威勒
You are a lucky dog, Wheeler.
你是被推下去的 一定是
But you were pushed. Surely.
先生
Sir?
你向上校告发了比利罗杰斯
You informed on Billy Rogers to the captain.
是不是
Did you not?
他 其他人说他想要干掉你
And he the others say he tried to do away with you.
如果你非要这么说的话 先生
If you say so, sir.
但是你淹死了
But you drowned.
一定是
You must have.
是的 先生
I did, sir.
我的命很硬
And the life in me's so strong.
那你是个幽灵喽 威勒
Then you're a ghost, Wheeler.
幽灵
Ghost.
剧集 | 直至世界尽头(2005) | 导航列表