剧集 | 直至世界尽头(2005) | 导航列表
被邪恶而不完善的代议制度腐化掉了
by a viciously inadequate system of representation.
我不介意去求情
I do not care to ask for favours,
但我发现我必须如此
but I find that I must.
你相信公正吗 先生
Do you believe in justice, sir?
作为英国人 我相信公平对待
I am an Englishman. I believe in fair play.
哦
Oh!
要我帮忙挪个更舒服的姿势吗 先生
May I not move you to a more comfortable position, sir?
一大堆铺盖缠着你的腰了
This mass of bedclothes round your waist.
这不是一堆铺盖
It is not a mass of clothes,
这是肿胀的上腹
it is a gross swelling of the upper abdomen
还有大腿
and the upper part of the lower limbs.
天哪
Good God.
天哪
Good God!
你每句话都一定要用诅咒开头吗
Must every second sentence begin with an imprecation?
别动我 先生
You cannot move me, sir.
这简直就是折磨
To move me is a torture.
过来点 塔尔伯特先生
Come closer, Mr.Talbot.
我仔细考虑过了
I have searched my conscience.
我确信我要做的事是对的
I believe, what I'm about to do is right.
-我有分文件要给你 -哦
-I have a paper for you. -Oh?
是我签署的一份文件
It is a paper signed by me.
人们可能会质疑我的遗嘱
People will contest my will.
他们可能拿这个说事
They might well bring the case
说我们不可能圆房♥ 因而婚姻无效
that the marriage was not, could not be consummated.
我不明白我到底该做什么 普莱提曼先生
I do not follow what I'm supposed to do, Mr.Prettiman.
我写了份简短的声明 说我已经
I've written a plain declaration that I have had...
和这个女人有了肉体上的关系
carnal knowledge of the lady.
-结婚以前 就在这趟旅途中 -天
-During the voyage, before the marriage. -Good...
-你要说什么 -没事
-You were about to say something? -Nothing...
你会在我的行李里找到一个绿皮箱
You will find in my possessions a green leather case.
请保管好这封信 如果你愿意的话
Take charge of the letter, if you please.
我答应保管这封信
I... agree to guard this letter and
并会在你预想的情况下出示它
produce it under the circumstances which you envisage.
很好
Good.
-噢 塔尔伯特 -什么事
-Oh, Talbot! -Sir?
格莱汉姆小姐并不知道这份文件的存在
Miss Granham is unaware of the existence of this paper
如果可能的话 我希望她能一直蒙在鼓里
and I wish her to remain so as long as possible.
那是女士的房♥间
That is a lady's cabin...
对不起 小伙子
Excuse me my lad!
格莱汉姆小姐
Miss Granham!
萨默斯先生好心
Mr.Summers was kind enough
给我些干衣服
to provide me with dry clothing.
你和普莱提曼先生的事儿谈完了
Your business with Mr. Prettiman is concluded?
是的
Indeed it is.
如果吓到了你的话 我很抱歉 女士
My apologies if I startled you, ma'am.
你一定很享受闲暇的时光吧
You must be glad for time of leisure
有那么多消遣 贝内先生
what with your many activities, Mr.Benet.
忙碌能让我暂忘悲伤 塔尔伯特先生
Work enables me to forget my sorrow, Mr.Talbot.
我可不羡慕你
I do not envy you,
一天24小时无所事事
given 24 idle hours a day,
无时无刻不沉浸在与查姆利小姐分离的痛楚中
in which to fill the pangs of separation from Miss Chumley.
彼此彼此 先生
We are companions in sorrow, sir.
我有艺术能给我慰藉
I have no solace but my art.
艺术 贝内先生
Art, Mr.Benet?
我的灵感 我的诗
My muse. My poetry.
与萨默赛特夫人的别离
The parting from Lady Somerset
电光火石般
struck verses from me as quickly
唤醒了我潜藏的诗意
as the sparks from the flint.
她神思飞扬传递问候
The salutation which she cast
船只交错不复再有
From ship to ship had been our last!
晶莹泪珠滑落眼眸
Her eye had dropped a winking tear...
好吧 我相信这些诗句十分优美 贝内先生
Yes, I m sure the verses will be very pretty, Mr.Benet,
只要写下来 修改润色一番
once properly written down and corrected.
你发现错误了么
Do you find some fault?
我能听出一些跨行连续
I could detect a little enjambment, yes,
不过无伤大雅
but that is by the bye.
她和查姆利小姐在一起
She was with Miss Chumley.
查姆利小姐没说什么吗
Did Miss Chumley not speak?
亚克安娜号♥离开的时候 她到栏杆那去了
She came to the rail as Alcyone moved away
看上去愁眉苦脸的
and looked woebegone...
我想她是晕船了
I dare say she was feeling seasick.
我怀疑你有没有那份细腻来理解
I doubt you have the sensibility to understand
一眼万年 永生不见
the completeness of separation.
我肯定 我有足够的细腻
I believe I have as much sensibility
和任何正常人一样 先生
as the next man, sir!
见到查姆利小姐一刹那
The instant I saw Miss Chumley,
我就被打动了
I was struck by...
不是 不止 是被彻底迷倒了
no, no destroyed by lightning.
那就好像 如果你知道这个词
It was, if you are familiar with the phrase,
一见钟情
coup de foudre.
再说一遍
Say that again.
一见钟情
Coup de foudre .
是的 这个词很耳熟
Yes, the phrase is familiar.
我们分别前 她确实说过
Before we parted she did declare.
相较于船上的其他男士
That she held me in higher regard
她更重视我
than any gentleman on either ship.
后来我还收到了一封情书
Later still, I received a billet doux.
一封情书 天哪
A billet doux! For God's sake!
那难道不是种鼓励吗
Was that not encouragement?
我怎么知道 我又不清楚里面写了什么
Well how can I tell unless I know what is in it?
那些话已经刻在我心上了 先生
The words are chiselled in my heart, sir.
一个年轻人会久久难忘那段时光
A young person will always remember the time
两条船并行在大海中♥央♥
when two ships were side by side in the middle of the sea
并殷切希望终会有一天
and hopes that one day
他们泊靠在同一个海港
they may put down their anchors in the same harbour.
我可没听出那里面有鼓励 先生
I find no encouragement for you there, sir.
我才不信
I do not believe it.
下个决心
A determination that the affair
让这份情愫风平浪静地结束罢了
should end as painlessly as possible.
-不是这样 -像个男人样儿 塔尔伯特先生
-No! -Be a man, Mr.Talbot.
我有抱怨或后悔过吗
Do I whine or repent?
因为我已不抱任何期望
Because I have no hope whatever of
能望再见到我的爱人了
seeing the beloved object again.
能安慰我的只有我的才干
All that consoles me is my genius.
我们心意相通
She felt as I do!
走开
Go away.
先生 醒醒 先生 有人找你
Sir, wake up, sir. You are required.
干什么
What for?
婚礼 先生 就在今天
The wedding, sir. It's today.
什么
What?
婚礼
Wedding?
噢 当心
Oh, be careful!
现在好了
It's alright, now.
我们是证婚人
We are witnesses.
麻烦让我们过去
Oblige us by letting us through.
生而平凡
Man that is born of woman hath but
浮生苦短
a short time to live and is full of misery.
够啦 伙计
God, man!
亲爱的诸位
Dearly beloved.
我们相聚于此
We are gathered together here,
在上帝的见证下
in the sight of God
在会众的面前
in the face of this congregation
为新郎和新娘举♥行♥
to join together this man and this woman
神圣的婚礼
in holy matrimony.
婚姻是郑重的
which is an honourable estate,
是上帝在造人之初缔结的神圣约定
institutedby God in the time of man's innocency
象征着基♥督♥与教会之间
Signifying unto us the mystical union
神秘的契约
that is betwixt Christ and his Church
基♥督♥的莅临
which holy estate Christ
装点了这份殊荣
adorned and beautified with his presence
剧集 | 直至世界尽头(2005) | 导航列表