剧集 | 直至世界尽头(2005) | 导航列表
我们中有些人认为美♥利♥坚♥应该独♥立♥
Some of us believe she deserves her independence.
我理解他们痛恨法国人
I understand they hate the French...
就像他们痛恨英国人一样
almost as much as they hate the British.
我会像这里的任何一个男人一样战斗
I will fight as well as any man here.
但我不会为我的国家而战
But I will not fight for my country!
我正要离开它
I am leaving it!
我不会为吾船
I will not fight for 'my ship'
或者吾王或者上校而战
or 'my king' or 'my captain'!
所以 鲍尔斯先生是愿意抛头颅洒热血的
So. Mr.Bowles will shed any blood,
只要协议书够确切
provided writing of his agreement is precise.
派克先生只会为家人而战
Mr.Pike will fight for his family, but nobody else.
而普莱提曼先生
And Mr.Prettiman
会帮助我们对抗法国人和荷兰人
will aid us against the French and the Dutch
但会放过
but will spare any American
任何胆敢来犯的美国人
who should be rash enough to come his way.
你怎么能开这样的玩笑
How could you joke so?
外面那艘隐藏在雾气中的船
What does it matter what ship is out there,
是哪国船有什么关系
hidden in the mist,
只要他们有枪就能杀光我们
if it has guns and may shoot at us!
冷静 我们来考虑下现在的情况
Come, let us consider the situation.
一切都会没事的 亲爱的
It will be all right, my dear.
现在 也许那艘船
Now,it maybe the ship...
极有可能根本不在乎我们
most likely she's not concerned with us.
要是它看到了我们
If she has seen us,
哦 我们可是皇家海军战列舰
why, we are a Royal Navy ship of the line.
这个时代最具破坏力的可怕机器
The most fearful engine of destruction in this modern century.
甚至我们也许根本
A thousand to one we will neither see nor
碰不上那艘船
meet that ship again.
恐怕并非如此
I fear it is not so
那艘船 不管它是什么船
That ship, whatever she is,
和我们一样因为无风而没法航行
is becalmed as we are.
一段时间的平静后
In a prolonged calm,
重物之间的相互吸引力
ships are drawn together
会把我们拉拢到一块儿
by the mutual attraction of heavy objects.
要是不起风
If the wind does not get up,
我们必然会并排靠到一起
then we shall inevitably lie side by side.
我觉得这不可信
I do not find this credible.
然而这是事实
It is true, nevertheless.
上校认为你们能更好地
The captain feels you are better able to
做好准备
conduct yourselves with propriety.
如果把事实摆在你们面前
if the plain facts are laid before you.
那接下来我们做什么
And what are we to do, then?
在场的绅士们已经在致力于
The gentlemen here have engaged themselves
提供力所能及的帮助了
to help in what way they can.
我期望如此
I expected no less
并将为你们提供合适的岗位
and will provide you all the suitable employment.
真是感谢你如此卖♥♥力地激励我们 塔尔伯特先生
So much for your attempt at heartening us, Mr.Talbot.
萨默斯先生有更好的法子
Mr.Summers has got a better way about it.
我没有佩剑 你有吗 鲍尔斯
I have no sword. Have you a sword, Bowles?
我的天 当然没有 先生
Good God! No, sir.
毫无疑问船上会有的
The ship will have a supply, no doubt.
布洛克班克先生 无意冒犯 你体型过于臃肿
Mr.Brocklebank, you are, forgive me, of a full habit.
可以陪女士们一同前往最下层的甲板吗
Will you descend into the orlop with the ladies?
我更愿意留在甲板上 先生
I have an inclination to stay on deck, sir.
尽管我画过
Though I have
许多场海战
on numerous occasions depicted the war at sea
但还从未有过机会
yet I have never before had the opportunity
在实战中速写
of taking notes in battle.
我经常找军人问
I have often inquired of military men
肉眼能够多精确地看见
precisely how a cannonball in flight
一颗飞行中的炮弹
is visible to the naked eye.
没有比这更佳的观测位置了
We could not be better situated for the observation!
我只希望
I only hope
开战前天不要太黑
darkness is not too far advanced before we are engaged.
在你看来 先生
On your reckoning, sir,
只有被炮弹当头击中的人
the perfect idea of a cannonball is to be formed by the
才会对炮弹有最完美的诠释
gentleman who's having his head knocked off by it.
要是真发生了 先生
If it comes, sir.
啊 当然会发生
why, it comes.
右舷 半罗经点
Half a point to starboard!
右舷 半罗经点 迅速
Bring her half a point to starboard. Roundly.
右舷 半罗经点 迅速
Half a point to starboard. Roundly.
我突然产生了一个古怪的想法
The oddest thought has occurred to me.
事实上我很可能会被杀死
I might, in actual fact, be killed.
我直到此刻才意识到这一点
I have only now realized it
对于那些从未经历过这种情形的人
which may seem strange to anyone
这个想法或许会显得很奇怪
who has not been in a like case.
这想法让我心情沉重
The knowledge is... oppressive.
艾德蒙
Edmund.
我觉得你太靠近炮台了
I thought you was closed up at the guns.
我还有信要写 戴维勒
I had letters to write, Deverel.
上校释放你了
The captain has lifted your arrest?
一战了百债
Battle pays all debts.
其他人都去下面了 我强烈建议你也去
The others have gone down, I urge you to join them.
祝你好运
Good luck to you.
先生们 移♥民♥们
you gentlemen and emigrants.
你们握住这些绳子
you lay your hands at such ropes
等着队长的命令
as the captain of the guns may command.
当他说 用力拉
And when he says 'Haul!',
你们就要使出吃奶的劲
you will haul until your guts fall out!
你们要像鼠崽子一样安静
Then you will be as quiet as little mice.
这样那帮法国佬就不会知道我们正在靠近
So the Frogs do not hear us coming.
然后你们得静悄悄地推出大炮
And when you have run the guns out silence,
拿出你们的勇气来
you'll pick up your guts.
拉后 肃立等待
You'll put'em back and you'll stand waiting.
如果开火
If we should open fire,
大炮后挫会快得让你看不清
then gun tracks run back so fast you cannot see'em move
听好了
Now.
我看到过炮轨先在这儿
I've seen gun tracks here.
然后转眼后挫回那儿
And I've seen gun tracks back there.
但我从没看到过他们在半途中的样子
But I have never seen'em half way.
动得太快了
They move so quick!
所以你们肯定不会想在它们后边儿闲逛的
So, you do not want to be lounging behind them
否则法国佬会认为你们就是他们所说的
or the Frogs will think that you are what they calls...
果酱
'confiture'.
稀烂 先生们 稀巴烂
Jam, gentlemen. Jam.
那时候敌人会 会开火吗
Will the... will the enemy be firing by then?
我怎么知道 先生 嗯
How do I know, sir? Eh?
我管他呢
What do I care?
一旦开火 一切就都不一样了
When fire is opened, things is different.
如果在愤怒中开火
Very queer how different things is.
一切就更不一样了
When a gun is being fired in anger.
到那时 先生们
Then, gentlemen,
吾王授权
you have the full permission of His Majesty the King
你们可以呼嚎 叫喊 屁滚尿流 想怎么样就怎么样
To shout. And yell. And shit yourselves.
只要喊你们上的时候
So long as it's fucking noisy
你们那要死的聒噪力量和勇气还在
and you haul your guts in and out you when told to!
天哪
God!
要是有志愿兵认为
And if any volunteer should think
船的另一边会安全些
that the far side of the ship is a bit cooler,
或是离敌人远一些
or a little bit further from the enemy,
我腰上的两把枪可上满了子弹
these two little fire irons in my belt are loaded.
那么 我的英雄们 推出那门炮吧
Now, my heroes. Run out that gun!
不是那个 先生 那一个
Not that one, sir. That one.
用力拉
Haul!
喂喂 塔尔伯特先生 您这是要去哪儿
Now, now, Mr.Talbot, sir. Where was you going?
要是在战斗中
Had we been in action,
我就得朝你脑袋来一枪了
I might have been forced to put a pellet in your head
你太靠中间了
you've come so close to the midpoint!
装炮的甲板可容不下你这么高的人
The gun deck is no place for a man of your heights.
剧集 | 直至世界尽头(2005) | 导航列表