剧集 | 直至世界尽头(2005) | 导航列表
我好久都没喝过了
I was owed a few seepers.
我要你把我的行李
I require you to take all of my gear
都搬到大厅对面科莱先生住过的房♥间里去
across the lobby, to the cabin Mr.Colley used.
我不能那么做 先生
I can't do that, sir.
你说不能是什么意思
What do you mean, can't?
我没有接到命令
I haven't an order.
我正在给你下命令
I'm giving you an order!
安德森上校
Captain Anderson
我刚刚就和他在一起
I've just been with him.
他没有异议 所以你不需要他的命令了
He raised no objection so you need not.
现在就去 快
Now go! Hurry!
Non più andrai, farfallone amoroso
Notte e giorno d'intorno girando,
Delle belle turbando il riposo,
Narcisetto, Adoncino d'amor.
Delle belle turbando il
塔尔伯特先生
Mr.Talbot!
这是在干嘛
What is this?
你没为舞会做准备 萨默斯先生
You're not dressed for the ball, Mr.Summers
你为什么要换房♥间
Why do you wish to change cabin?
难道让查姆利小姐住在
Could not think of asking Miss Chumley to use a bunk
决意自杀的科莱先生的床上
in which the poor Mr.Colley willed himself to death
我会睡那儿 她住大厅这头我的屋子
I shall sleep here, she across the lobby, in my hutch
我应该说 船舱
Cabin,I should say
这不可能 你不能只是
This is impossible. You cannot just
我想做什么就做什么 现在请回答我
I will do as I wish! Now answer me
你为什么没有为舞会打扮
why are you not dressed for the ball?
我之前告诉过你了 我不跳舞
I told you before. I do not dance
噢 别这样 萨默斯先生 所有官员都会跳的
Oh come, Mr.Summers. All officers dance.
我的出身和别的官员不一样
My background is not like other officers.
和你的朋友戴维勒中尉不同
Unlike your friend, Lt Deverel,
我是从下甲板提升上来的
I was promoted from the lower deck.
一个普通水手
A common sailor?
那好吧 萨默斯先生 我得祝贺你
Well then, Mr.Summers, I must congratulate you.
祝贺什么 塔尔伯特先生
What for, Mr.Talbot?
祝贺你对上流社会的言谈举止
For imitating to perfection the manners and speech
模仿得惟妙惟肖
of a somewhat higher station in life.
Delle belle turbando il riposo
Narcisetto, Adoncino d'amor
上帝保佑吾王
God save our gracious king
祝她万寿无疆
Long live our noble king
天佑吾王
God save our king
场胜利 沐荣光
Send him victorious
孚民望 心欢畅
Happy and glorious
治国家 王运长
Long to reign over us
天佑吾王
God save our king
选精品
Thy choicest gifts in store
倾宝囊
On him be pleased to pour
万岁吾王
Long may he reign
愿他保护♥法♥律
May he defend our laws
使民心齐归向
And ever give us cause
一致衷心歌♥唱
To sing with heart and voice
天佑吾王
God save the king
愿吾王龙体康泰
Here's a health unto his Majesty
啦啦啦 啦啦 啦 啦
With a fa la la la la la la
愿吾王百战不殆
Confusion to his enemies
啦啦啦 啦啦 啦 啦
With a fa la la la la la la
若不饮下此盅酒
And he that will not drink his health
咒他无智又无财
we wish him neither wit nor wealth
咒他多难又多灾
Nor yet a rope to hang himself
啦啦啦 啦啦 啦啦啦啦啦
With a fa la la la la la la la la
啦啦啦 啦啦 啦 啦
With a fa la la la la laaaaaaa
唱得好 唱得真好
Well done! Well done!
好极了
Bravo!
绵羊跑进了草甸 奶牛溜进了谷田
The sheep's in the meadow, the kye are in the corn
你安稳躺于床间 噢 多么美好的早晨
Thou ower lang in thy bed, oh, bonny at morn
一夜甜美的睡眠 噢 多么美好的早晨
Canny at night, oh bonny at morn
你安稳躺于床间 多么美好的早晨
Thou ower lang in thy bed, bonny at morn
小鸟儿憩在巢里
The bird's in the nest
肥鳟鱼架上炉碳
the trout are in the burn
-她唱得真好 -是啊
-She sings well, does she not? -Oh, yes...
歌♥唱家会偏爱用更多颤音
A singing master would have wished more tremolo.
嗯 当然 需要多练气 不过
And, of course, more practiced presentation, but...
怎么了 先生 你
Why, sir, you...
抱歉 查姆利小姐
I apologize, Miss Chumley.
我之前撞破了头还没完全恢复好
I've been hit over the head and am not entirely myself.
这么重的伤 你肯定恢复得很慢
You must recover slowly from such injuries
不适合受这种强烈情感的刺♥激♥
and not be exposed to the profounder human emotions.
我已经好了 查姆利小姐
I am recovered, Miss Chumley.
我必须再次恳请你的原谅
I must ask you to forgive me again.
小伙子不去工作
The lad widnae work
少女们也不去学习
and the lass widnae lairn
我还没问你
I've yet to ask you
为什么要去印度
why do you travel to India?
萨默赛特夫人深信
Lady Somerset is persuaded
印度是个人间仙境
that India is the natural paradise.
我觉得她可能会失望
I believe she may be disappointed.
那你呢 查姆利小姐
What about you, Miss Chumley?
你的理由呢
What are your reasons?
年轻人就像船 塔尔伯特先生
Young persons are like ships, Mr.Talbot.
他们无法决定自己的命运 或是目的地
They do not decide their fate, nor their destination.
我能和你跳下一支舞吗 查姆利小姐
May I take your hand for the next dance, Miss Chumley?
噢 要不先吃点点心吧 塔尔伯特先生
Oh, perhaps a refreshment first, Mr.Talbot.
马上回来
At once.
他已经找了其他舞伴
He's found some other partner.
不 不 不对 右脚在前 先生
No, no, no. Right foot. Sir.
这似乎过于无情了
It' seems unnecessarily harsh,
我们的船上明明有房♥间
when room maybe found aboard our ship,
却还要让玛丽安
to subject your protegee
饱受晕船之苦
to such suffering at the hands of the sea.
别这么说 塔尔伯特先生
Come, come, Mr.Talbot.
我们心知肚明是谁在遭罪
We know who is suffering
谁还会继续遭罪下去
and who will continue to.
我绝不会任命运摆布
I will not allow circumstances to thwart me.
一个年轻男子的多愁善感罢了
A proper sentiment in a young man.
嗯 这便是诗的内蕴
Why? This is the stuff of poetry.
我 缪斯虔诚的信徒
And here am I, a devotee of the Muses
必会成为所有诗人嘲讽的焦点
forced to be the one all poets deride.
不 夫人
No, ma'am.
如果你神智清楚
If you were yourself,
没有病得稀里糊涂
and not suffering from your injuries,
你就会像我一样明白
you would see it as I do.
玛丽安由我管
Marion is in my care.
她必须留在亚克安娜号♥上
She must remain on the Alcyone.
如果山不走向穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
If the mountain won't come to Mohammed.
你的舞跳得真好 戴维勒先生
You dance very well, Mr.Deverel.
多亏了朗姆酒 我才能走直线
It's the rum that keeps me in a straight line.
那没有朗姆酒 先生 你还能跳舞吗
Without the rum, sir, can you still dance?
那肯定动都不会动了
Still. In a straight line.
戴维勒先生 你坐了我的椅子
Mr.Deverel! My chair, I think.
戴维勒先生
Mr.Deverel!
你被捕了并且禁止饮酒
You are placed under open arrest and forbidden to drink
先生
sir.
回到你自己的位置上去
Return to your quarters.
滚远点 安德森
By Christ, Anderson!
安静点 蠢货 别说了
Quiet, you fool! Say nothing.
来吧 查姆利小姐 我们出去走走
Come, Miss Chumley. Let us take the air.
他是戴维勒家的 是不是
One of the Deverels, is he not?
真悲剧 啧啧
How very unfortunate... mmhm.
他们多欢欣 多快乐啊
How happy they are! How gay!
要是我
If only I...
你不会明白的 先生
You would not understand, sir.
我们该回去啦 沙龙舞开始了
We should return. It is the cotillion.
我真心不想让你的威利斯先生失望
剧集 | 直至世界尽头(2005) | 导航列表