剧集 | 直至世界尽头(2005) | 导航列表
then all that it is left to alter is the time.
这艘船虽然没能给我提供个合适的场所
The ship is about to provide me not with the place,
但是却提供了一个好机会
but with an opportunity.
我听说会有个活动 塔尔伯特先生
I hear there's to be entertainment, Mr.Talbot.
所有人都能参加
And we are all to be included.
不是所有人 派克先生
Not quite all of us, Mr.Pike.
这毒辣的高温让我头疼
This wretched heat has given me a headache.
我要回房♥间休息
I shall pass the time in my cabin.
科莱
Colley!
罗伯特 詹姆斯 科莱
Robert James Colley!
出来 罗伯特 詹姆斯 科莱
Come out, Robert James Colley!
你该受审了
You are coming to judgement.
不 我还没准备好
No, I'm not ready!
别 别 求你们了
No! No!! Please!
先生们 放开我
Gentlemen, unhand me!
求你们了 别
Please, no!
求你们了 先生们
Please gentlemen.
上帝救我
God save me!
这是海王星的地盘 牧师
This is Neptun's dominium, parson.
为我祈祷吧
Pray for me!
你这个卑鄙肮脏的人
You are a low and filthy fellow
必须接受净化
who must be cleansed.
净化他 净化他
Cleansed him! Cleansed him!
够了吧
Come on, now!
不 不
No, no
艾德蒙 法国人来了
Edmund! The French!
冷静点
Calm yourself.
普莱提曼先生才是那个最后见过信天翁的人(暗示法国人)
It is Mr.Prettiman who has at last seen an albatross.
现在 亲爱的
Now, my dear.
我们得让你回到那社交场上去啦
We must get you back to the social scene.
可不能让人看见我们在一起
It will never do for us to appear together.
艾德蒙
Edmund!
怎么了
Why, what is the matter?
你不会这么丢下我吧
You will not desert me.
得了吧 我还能怎么办 去造一艘我自己的船吗
Come, what can I do? Step overboard into a ship of my own?
你怎么能这么无情
Cruel!
不要装作你对这种情形
Do not pretend these are circumstances
毫不熟悉的样子
with which you're wholly unfamiliar.
除非你在等
Unless you're waiting for...
等什么
For what?
等哪天你的窝适合干这个
For a suitable moment to retire to your hutch
我指的是船舱
cabin, I mean to say
艾德蒙
Edmund
到时候记得把厕所修好
and repair your toilet.
我们的时间很紧
We have very little time.
如果有什么不愉快的后果
If there should be unhappy consequences...
清楚 既然你提到这个 我们还得穿过舰桥呢
Yeah, we must cross that bridge when you come to it.
趁现在走廊上没人 你得走了 快走
Now the coast is clear yes go go
艾德蒙
Edmund!
艾德蒙
Edmund!!
塔尔伯特 我 我亲爱的朋友
Talbot, my... my dear fellow.
贝茨 给塔尔伯特先生倒杯酒
Bates! A glass for Mr.Talbot!
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
多有趣的情景啊
What a sight it was...
多有名的运动啊
What famous sport!
的确如此 先生
Indeed, sir.
著名的运动
Famous sport...
贝茨 再给戴维勒先生倒一杯
Bates, another glass, for Mr.Deverel.
你真好 塔尔伯特
You are kindness itself, Talbot.
我觉得这整件事情有些过了
and the whole thing went too far, in my mind.
我同意 派克先生
I agree, Mr.Pike.
噢 虽然如此 但挺有趣的
Ah, but diverting, nonetheless.
你不觉得很有意思吗 塔尔伯特先生
And was it not... diverting for you, Mr.Talbot?
有什么我能帮您的吗 先生
Can I get you anything, sir?
不用了 威勒 没什么事了
No, thank you Wheeler. That'll be all.
我好像闻到了香水味 先生
I thought I could smell perfume, sir.
你闻错了 威勒
I don't think you did, Wheeler...
晚安 先生
Good night, sir.
晚安 威勒
Good night, Wheeler.
所以你打到信天翁了 普莱提曼先生
So you shot your albatross, Mr.Prettiman.
还没 先生
I did not, sir. I did not.
枪被没收了
Weapon was snatched from me hands.
整个事件都可笑而可悲
Whole episode was grotesque and lamentable.
完全就是场野蛮的迷信的表演
Such a display of savage superstition.
没错 没错
No doubt. No doubt...
这种事情可从不会发生在法国
Such a thing would never happen in France.
牧师
Parson.
安德森上校 我想和你谈谈
Captain Anderson. I desire to speak with you.
好的 先生 请说吧
Well, sir, you may do so.
你的人根本不懂我的职业
Your people have done my office wrong.
你也是
You yourself have done it wrong.
这我知道 科莱先生
I know it, Mr.Colley.
所以你承认了 先生
You confess as much, sir?
这事儿的本意并非如此 只是后来有点失去控制了
It was never meant...The affair got out of hand.
你被错待了 先生
You have been ill used, sir.
在你告解了你的错误之后 我
After this confession of your fault I...
我原谅你 宽宏大量地
I forgive you. Freely.
但是 我认为 还有其他船员也参与了此事
But there were, I believe, other officers involved.
我猜他们可能并非是遵照你的命令行事
They were I suppose acting not so much under your orders
但却上行下效
but by force of your example.
我想我知道他们是谁 先生 尽管他们当时带了面具
I believe I know them, sir, disguised as they were.
就算不为我 而是为了他们自己好
Not for my sake but for their own
他们必须得承认错误
they must admit their fault.
让基♥督♥来吧
By Christ!
你想让所有人都道歉 是吗 先生
You will have it all then, will you, sir?
我守护我的职责就像是你捍卫国王一样
I defend my Master's office as you would the King's.
并且船头还有一些可怜无知的人们
And there are the poor ignorant people in the front end of the ship
我得拜访他们并让他们忏悔
I must visit them and bring them to repentance.
你疯了吧
Are you mad?
当然没 先生
Indeed no, sir.
科莱先生 难道你没意识到
Mr.Colley. Have you no care
这会给你自身带来更多的嘲笑
what further mockery may be inflicted upon you?
你有你的规矩 安德森上校
You have your uniform, Captain Anderson.
我也有我的
And I have mine.
那么我得到你的批准了吗 可以去和他们讲了吗
Have I your permission then to go forward and address them?
随你自己的便
Do as you please.
萨默斯先生
Mr.Summers.
我想是你没收了普瑞提曼先生的枪吧
I believe it was you who discharged Mr.Prettiman's weapon.
是我 先生
It was, sir.
但愿没人受伤
I trust no one was injured.
我是朝弦外开的枪
I fired over the side.
那要谢谢你
I must thank you for it.
这没什么 先生
It was nothing, sir.
主啊 风和浪都尊崇你的旨意
Lord whom winds and waves obey
指引我们穿过洪涛
Guide us through the watery way...
我请求你 让我采取行动 长官
I beg you, allow me to take charge, sir.
我们绝不干涉教会的事
We must not interfere with the ways of the church,
萨默斯先生
Mr.Summers.
这些人喝醉了 长官
The men are in drink, sir.
看他们等着受罚
See they are punished for it.
仪式的时候发生些事情
Something had happened during the ship's entertainment.
那时候我正在跟那个可口的女人亲密
while I was so closely engaged with the delicious enemy.
我确定人们
I have no doubt the people
让科莱牧师受了些侮辱
subjected the parson Colley to some slight,
真实发生过或只是我的想象
real or imagined,
这事儿可能会更糟
and it could have been a great deal worse had it not been
如果不是萨默斯先生及时出面制止的话
for the timely intervention of Mr.Summers.
到底发生了什么事
What the devil's going on?
长官 我必须见中尉
Sir, I must see the first lieutenant, sir.
那个牧师 长官
It's the parson sir.
科莱先生在水手舱
剧集 | 直至世界尽头(2005) | 导航列表