剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
但或许你是错的
But maybe you're wrong.
或许是你没有给他足够关注
Maybe you haven't given him enough.
你知道 我发烧的时候
You know, when I have a fever,
喜欢躺在冰冷的地板上
I like to lie on the cold floor.
会降低体温 让头脑清醒
It drops the body temp and clarifies the mind.
所以感冒的时候我都会把门锁上
That's why I used to lock the door when I got a cold.
就是为了躺在地板上吗
Oh, is that what that was about?
我一直以为你在抽烟
I always thought you were smoking.
我们没多少时间了
We don't have much time.
什么
What?
还有人生命垂危 迪克
Lives in the balance, Dick.
还有人生命垂危
Lives in the balance.
抱歉 你能说的更清楚些吗
I'm sorry, can you please be more clear?
我在尝试
I'm trying.
记住 你是管事的
Remember, you're in charge.
所以杰里科...他跟你说过
So, Jericho... he spoke to you.
你好像在逗我玩
You just like fucking with me.
一点点
A little bit.
是的 但说实话 该出去了
Yes. But honestly, it's time to get out of here.
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我注定要在此逗留 我属于这里
I'm booked for an extended stay. This is where I belong.
看看你自己
Look at yourself.
像懦夫一样在这里哭泣
Moping in this hole like a coward.
你是犯了些错误
So you made a few mistakes.
你被击倒了
You got knocked down.
怎么着 根本没人在乎
Guess what? Nobody cares.
我们只关注谁爬起来了
All we care about is who gets up.
自怨自艾正式结束了
The pity party is officially over.
不仅仅是错误 有人因此而死
They were not just mistakes, somebody died.
哎呦 泪流成河了是吧
Oh, cry me a fucking river.
是孩子父亲杀了他 又不是你
The kid's father killed him, not you!
结果你倒在这折磨自己呢
But here you stand hair-shirted.
我觉得你就是想要个放弃的理由
I think you just wanted a reason to give up.
不光放弃杰里科 包括所有人
Not just on Jericho, but everybody.
蕾切尔 加尔 杰森
Rachel, Gar, Jason.
我漏掉谁了吗
Am I leaving anybody out?
半途而废的卢瑟
Quitter.
我们是在浪费时间
We're wasting time.
滚
Fuck off!
哥谭市郊外
早上好 美女
Good morning, beautiful.
应该是下午好吧
More like afternoon.
你为何让我睡了这么久
Why'd you let me sleep so long?
你累了
You were tired.
我们昨晚铲除了三个贩毒集团
We busted three drug rings last night.
我本来铲除两个就行了
Hey, I could have stopped at two.
骗人
Liar.
是你想再铲除一个的
You wanted to do another.
还有鸡蛋吗
Any more eggs left?
没了
Nah.
这些人也没有料到我们会闯进来
These people weren't exactly expecting us to break in
搜刮他们的冰箱
and then raid their fridge.
你好烦人 杰森
Stop being a creeper, Jason.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没事
Nothing.
就是...别发出去
Just... don't post that.
怎么了 我们还不算恋爱吗
So what, we're not a couple?
你只是和我爽一次吗
You're just slumming it with me?
也许吧
Maybe.
你不了解我的生活
You don't know my life.
我说不定是连环杀手
I could be a serial killer,
或者更糟
or worse.
真的吗
Yeah?
没准我就是喜欢连环杀手
Maybe I like serial killers.
那你应该去看心理医生
Well, then maybe you should see a shrink.
你怎么这么奇怪
Hey, why're you being so weird?
你怎么这么多事
Why are you being so nosey?
你不肯给我答复
You ask a lot of questions for someone
却还总是问我问题
who doesn't give any answers.
什么意思
What does that mean?
你带我回到了你的家乡
Well, you bring me to your hometown
我们却只是揍了几个毒虫
and the only thing we've done is beat up some crackheads.
你甚至都没带我去韦恩庄园
You won't even take me to Wayne Manor.
去他妈的韦恩庄园 罗斯
Fuck Wayne Manor, Rose.
反正那也不是真正的我
That was never the real me anyway.
那就让我看看真正的你
Then show me the real.
没有胡闹
No bullshit.
没有掩饰
No filters.
真正的杰森·托德
The real Jason Todd.
好
Fine.
如果我告诉你 你也要告诉我
If I show you mine, then you tell me yours.
迪克 小心
Dick, look out!
迪克 不要
Dick! No!
不要
No!
艾可餐馆
我要下车
I need to get off.
-小心点 -谢谢
- Watch your step. - Thank you.
艾可餐馆
有人吗
Hello!
后面有人吗
Hello, is there anyone back there?
艾可·乔在哪
Where is Elko Joe?
谁
Who?
请给我来点甜甜圈
I'd like a dozen donuts, please.
要两个
Two actually.
带果冻的
Jellies.
既然这是地球上最好的甜甜圈
Since they're the best on Earth.
甜甜圈
Donuts?
对 带果冻的
Yeah... Jellies.
我们不做甜甜圈
We don't make donuts.
只有馅饼和蛋糕
Pie or cake.
你自己选
You choose.
真恶心
That's disgusting.
是这样的...
Here's the thing, um...
我这几天过的很不顺心
I'm having a really shitty few days.
希望你能试着帮我做一份
So, if you could just try, that would be great.
癞蛤♥蟆♥还想吃天鹅肉呢
And people in hell want ice water, lady.
我们不做甜甜圈
We don't make donuts.
听好了
Listen!
我姐姐杀了我的父母
My sister killed my parents.
她还篡夺了我的王位还把我
And she stole my damn crown and marooned me
放逐在这个可笑的星球上
on this ridiculous planet.
如果你有面粉
So if you got flour,
鸡蛋和糖
eggs and sugar back there,
你就赶紧去给我做出来
I'm going to need you to go and figure it out, okay?
甜甜圈
Donuts...
马上就好
Coming right up.
我这是怎么了
What the fuck is wrong with me?
科莉
Kory?
蕾切尔
Rachel?
你在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我也不知道
Shit, I'm not completely sure.
蕾切尔
Rachel?
这是真的吗 还是我疯了
Is this real, or am I going crazy?
这当然是真的
This is definitely real.
你为什么跟踪我
Why are you following me?
跟踪 什么 是你打电♥话♥叫我来这儿
Following... What... You called me and told me to come here.
-不 我没有 -有 你有
- No, I didn't. - Yes, you did.
我的引擎灯灭了
My engine light went out.
柯莉
Kory?
我只是过来买♥♥甜甜圈
I'm just here for the donuts.
布鲁斯
Bruce?
很高兴你们都来了
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表