剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
《泰坦》前情提要
Previously on Titans...
我实在是太不礼貌了
That was so rude of me.
我撒谎了
I lied.
我告诉你我赶到教堂的时候
I told you that Jericho was dead
杰里科已经死了
when I got to the church,
但他没死 他还活着
but he wasn't. He was alive.
他为了从他父亲手下救我而死
He died trying to save me from his father.
我退出
I'm out.
我跟她一起走
I'm going with her.
我也退出
I'm out, too.
如果你想得到宽恕 去那里试试
If it's forgiveness you want, you should try in there.
感受可能会不同
They might feel differently.
我判处你孤独终老
I sentence you to live alone.
永远清楚你的泰坦家人
Forever knowing that your Titans
活在世上的某个角落
lives and breathes somewhere,
却永远无法和他们重聚
but you can never be with them.
直到你为自己的罪孽付出代价
Not until you've paid for your crime.
你不配拥有他
You didn't deserve him.
杰里科
Jericho.
我们可以一起统治
We could rule together.
这是我一直以来的梦想
It's always been a dream of mine.
-我会去找你的 黑火 -很好
- I'm coming for you, Blackfire. - Good.
-问题不在于我们去哪里 问题在于我们
The problem isn't where we go. It's us.
也许我们应该分开
Maybe we should be apart.
不 不
No! No!
你知道阿♥拉♥祖尔吗
You know Alazul?
一种晚上飞来拯救人的鸟吗
A bird that comes in the night and saves people?
他是真实存在的
He's real.
而今晚他就会来救我们
And tonight, he's gonna save us.
动手
Now.
走
Go.
把他铐上
Cuff him!
计划有变
Change of plan.
把老虎也活捉回来
Bring the tiger in alive.
没关系的 我不是来伤害你的
It's okay. I'm not here to hurt you.
跟我们回家
Just come home.
别骗我 蕾切尔
Don't lie to me, Rachel.
你都控制不了自己
You can't even control yourself.
我看到昨天你在训练室的样子了
I saw you yesterday. In the training room.
你没法把它收回来
You couldn't bring it back in.
更别提
Not to mention...
你那诡异的黑雾做的剃刀
that creepy black cloud of razor blades
差点废了我的手
that nearly took my hand off.
卡德摩斯实验室
旧金山
至少我知道
At least now I know
你后背上的伤痕是怎么来的了
how you got those scars on your back.
去你的
Screw...
蕾切尔
...you, Rachel!
这里钻深一点
Drill deeper here, please.
祝你好胃口
爱你的莱恩
我不在这里 我看不见
I wasn't here. I couldn't see.
我看不见
I couldn't see.
我不知道 我什么都看不见
I didn't know. I couldn't see anything.
有人生病了
Somebody's caught a bug.
操
Oh, fuck.
坏消息
Bad news.
只有我一个人
I'm alone.
没有别人
All alone.
对
Yeah.
我看出来了
I see that.
幸福的隔离
Blessed isolation.
你到达了
You have arrived.
赎罪宫殿
The penance palace.
但你带来了病毒
But you brought a virus with you.
或许是老鼠带来的
Or perhaps the rat did.
监狱是瘟疫的港湾
Prisons are harbors of pestilence.
难怪你成了受害者
It's no surprise you fell prey.
我只是需要睡觉
Just need to sleep.
你一直都在睡觉
Sleeping is all you've been doing.
现在该醒过来了
It's time to wake up.
并且停止自言自语
And stop talking to myself.
你最近说了很多话
You've done a lot of talking lately.
对杰里科的母亲和斯莱德
To Jericho's mother and then Slade.
一只羊 两只羊
One sheep, two sheep...
是啊 这招每次都管用
Yeah, that always works.
你去了艾德琳家
So, you go to Adeline's house
她让你滚蛋
and she tells you to fuck off,
然后她做了一件很奇怪的事
and then she does a very curious thing.
她说 如果你想得到宽恕
She says, if it's forgiveness you want,
去那里试试
you should try in there.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想不通的是艾德琳
What I get hung up on is Adeline.
她让你去和那个
She sent you in to talk to a man
想要杀了你的人谈话
who wants to kill you.
他们有自己的安排
They have their own arrangement.
我不是婚姻指导师
I'm not a marriage counselor.
看起来她需要你的帮助
It seemed like she wanted your help.
感受可能会"不同"
They might feel "differently."
当她让你进去的时候
When she sent you in there,
她是这么说的
that's what she said.
她当时很混乱
She wasn't thinking straight.
我让她想起了她所失去的人
I reminded her of what she lost.
杰里科
Jericho.
杰里科
Jericho.
你漏掉了什么 孩子
You're missing something, son.
安息吧
迪克·格雷森
蕾切尔
Rachel.
别放弃
Don't give up.
什么
What?
别放弃
Don't give up!
迪克 怎么回事
Dick, what's happening?
旧金山
别放弃
Don't give up.
迪克·格雷森
呼叫 迪克
语♥音♥信箱已满
This voice mailbox is full.
请稍后再试 再见
Please try again later. Goodbye.
加尔
Gar?
迪克
Dick?
蕾切尔 来电
蕾切尔
Rachel.
我到处在找你 你去哪...
I've been looking everywhere for you. Where have you--
-唐娜 -蕾切尔
- Donna... - Rachel?
我需要你
...I need you.
艾可餐馆
...Elko Diner...
蕾切尔
Rachel.
留言信箱已满
This voice mailbox is full.
请稍后再试 再见
Please try again later. Goodbye.
变化温度数值
Shift temperature number.
设定航线回家
Set a course for home.
收到新的坐标
Acquiring new coordinates.
增速20%
Increasing speed 20%.
目的地 塔马兰
Destination Tamaran.
塔马兰
Tamaran.
你已经玩了一小时了
You been in there for an hour!
拉斯维加斯
你看起来真糟
You look rough.
谢了
Thanks.
好好振作一下 女士
Get your life right, lady.
我跟你说
You know what?
怀俄明州某处
梅 到旧金山还有多久
Hey, Mel, how long till we get to San Francisco?
十二小时零三分钟
Twelve hours and three minutes.
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表