剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
No.
我也不觉得
I didn't think so.
后果就是你不经大脑做了傻事后
Okay, consequences are the shitty things that happen
会发生的糟糕的事
when you make stupid decisions without thinking.
-我想怎样就怎样 -不行 这就是问题所在
- I can do whatever I want. - No, you can't, that's the problem.
你还没成熟到能把利益最大化
You don't have the maturity to do what's in your best interest.
好 那我走
Fine, then I'm leaving.
来吧 伙计
Come on, buddy.
敢走试试
Don't you dare!
你们俩给我回来 立刻马上
You come right back here, now. Both of you!
这么做只会
This is exactly the sort of behavior
给你带来麻烦
that's gonna get you in trouble.
你刚想对那家伙做什么
What were you gonna do to that guy, huh?
我想让他离他女朋友远点
I was gonna make him leave his girlfriend alone.
怎样离远 把他扔墙上
How? Were you gonna throw him through a wall?
-可能吧 -还是杀了他
- Maybe. - Were you gonna kill him?
我不知道
I don't know!
知道
Know!
好吧 好了 没事
Okay. Okay. Fine.
你不是想知道你是谁 你是什么吗
You wanna know who you are? What you are?
我们走
Let's go.
去哪
Go where?
我会让你见识的
I'm gonna show you.
来吧 伙计
Come on, buddy.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
吃早餐 想来点吗
Having breakfast. You want some?
闻着像白兰地
It smells like brandy.
你为什么喝那东西
Why are you drinking that stuff?
当成年人感觉不好受时
This is what grown-ups do
就会这样做
when they don't like the way that they're feeling.
禁止
这是哪里
Where are we?
卡德摩斯公♥司♥
Cadmus Industries.
明天会更好
A better future tomorrow.
欢迎回家 康纳
Welcome home, Conner.
这里发生了什么
What happened here?
异丁烯爆♥炸♥
There was an isobutylene explosion.
烟气有极高毒性
Fumes were highly toxic.
16人死亡 这里被认为极不安全
Sixteen people were killed and the entire facility was condemned.
这是原来是什么地方
What was this place?
是化工厂和实验室
It was a chemical factory and lab.
沃尔特·霍恩过去总说
Walter Hawn used to say
这里是完成魔鬼的工作的地方
this was where the devil's work got done.
火警警报恰好在午餐后响起
The fire alarm went off just after lunch.
所有人都被疏散
Everyone was evacuated.
我们以为几天后就会回来
We thought we'd be back within a couple of days
一切都会恢复如常 但再也没好起来
and things would go back to normal, but they never did.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我们来这里干什么
What are we doing here?
我想见莱克斯·卢瑟
I wanted to meet Lex Luthor.
所以我们才要来这里
That's why we're here.
这个地方
This place?
就是莱克斯·卢瑟
This is Lex Luthor.
"罗刹计划"
"Project Rakshasa"?
不要问了
Don't ask.
这是什么不好的事吗
Was it something bad?
莱克斯·卢瑟过去常说
Lex Luthor used to say,
"知识是一旦被点燃就永不熄灭的火焰"
"Knowledge is a fire that once lit can never be extinguished."
他自以为很聪明
He thought he was being clever.
他把发明原♥子♥弹♥的那个人
He was mangling the words
说的话篡改了
of the man who invented the atomic bomb.
"没有道德 知识这团火焰
"Knowledge is a fire that, absent of morality,
会吞噬我们所有人"
will consume us all."
我不想待在这儿了 我想离开
I don't wanna be here. I wanna leave.
我对你撒谎了 康纳
I lied to you, Conner.
我告诉你没有
I told you that there's no such thing
坏的科学实验 当然有了
as a bad science experiment. Of course there is.
塔斯基吉 思想控制特别计划
Tuskegee, MK-Ultra,
纳粹 还有这里
the Nazis, and this.
让伊芙·沃森失去诺贝尔奖的研究
Eve Watson's Nobel Prize-losing work.
别
Stop...
再喝了
doing that!
莱克斯·卢瑟想克隆超人
Lex Luthor wanted to clone Superman,
但他想不出克隆的方法
but he just couldn't figure out how.
我告诉他要用人类基因
I told him he need to use human genes
使外星人的基因稳定
to stabilize the alien ones.
用他自己的DNA创造你是我的主意
I gave him the idea to use his own DNA to create you!
你是说我很邪恶
You're saying I'm bad?
不
No.
我是说我很邪恶
I'm saying I am.
我有那么多的机会
I had so many chances
反对卡德摩斯
to go against Cadmus.
我本可以离开
I could've left.
本可以更加努力去阻止他们
I could've tried harder to stop them,
但我没有
but I didn't.
我告诉自己 至少会有一个好人
I told myself there would be at least one good person
参与这项计划
involved in this project,
但我比莱克斯·卢瑟好不到哪里去
but I'm no better than Lex Luthor,
因为研究走到这一步时
because when it comes right down to it,
我只想知道我们是否能成功
I just wanted to see if we could do it.
我觉得你并不坏
I don't think you're bad.
我只是想要离开
I just wanna leave.
你说你想知道自己是谁
You said you wanted to know who you are
来自哪里
and where you come from.
所有你在寻找的答案
All the answers that you're looking for...
都在那扇门的另一边
are on the other side of that door.
你是唯一可能打开它的人
You're the only person who could possibly open it.
但是 孩子 我真不建议你这样做
But, kiddo, I really suggest you don't.
我必须去
I have to.
我现在知道自己是什么了
I know what I am now.
康纳
Conner...
你到底有什么毛病
What the hell's the matter with you?
这就是你带我来这的原因
That's why you brought me here.
你想让我知道我是什么
You wanted me to see what I am.
我是个怪物
I'm a monster.
我带你来这不是为了羞辱你
I didn't bring you here to shame you.
我带你来是为了警告你
I brought you here to warn you.
你不是莱克斯·卢瑟
You're not Lex Luthor.
而你也不是超人
And you're not Superman.
你是他们两人的结合体
You're both...
这意味着你必须要非常小心
which means you have to be very careful.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是
I just...
我太生气了
I got so mad.
我知道
I know.
有的时候 怒气是来源于你自己
Sometimes that anger will be yours.
而有的时候 怒气来源于他
And sometimes, it will be his.
但不管怎么样
And either way,
你一定要学会控制它
you have got to learn how to control it.
你昨天醒来的时候
When you woke up yesterday...
你为什么要攻击那些科学家
why did you attack those scientists?
我听见了痛苦的嚎叫声
I heard someone howling in pain.
是氪普托 他们在它身上做实验
It was Krypto. They were experimenting on him.
我想要阻止他们
I wanted to make it stop.
那昨晚 当那些来自卡德摩斯的人试图抓你时
And when those men from Cadmus tried to capture you last night...
你为什么要杀了他们
why did you kill them?
他们想要伤害那个老人
They were hurting the old man.
他很无助 这不公平
He was helpless. It wasn't fair.
看到没
See?
你不是怪物
You're not a monster.
你是个人
You're a person.
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表