剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
或许你可以拿出点有用的办法
maybe you could try something that might actually work?
什么办法 唐娜
Like what, Donna?
还是说你希望用
Or were you hoping the sheer force
批判的力量救她
of your criticism would save her?
最起码我没有因为缺乏耐心
At least I'm not draining my powers
而浪费我的能量
just because I can't sit still.
-你退出了泰坦还好意思说 -你想谈那个吗
- Says the Titan who quit. - You really wanna go there right now?
别因为我停下
Hey, don't stop on my account.
-我喜欢这剧情发展 -杰森
- I like where that was heading. - Jason?
没错 救兵来了
That's right! The goddamn cavalry has arrived.
那是什么 为什么他穿着迪克的服装
What the fuck is that? And why is it wearing Dick's costume?
-更强的新罗宾 -烦人的新罗宾
- The new and improved Robin. - The annoying new Robin.
你这位朋友是谁
Who's your friend?
汉克 朵恩 这是柯莉·安坦斯
Hank, Dawn, this is Kory Anders.
-她是外星人 -什么
- She's an alien. - What?
怎么 这是事实
What? It's true.
你可以说得好听一点的
You could've put a little more love into that.
我也不想在这种情况下见面
Well, I wish we were meeting under better circumstances.
你们怎么来了
Why are you guys here?
蕾切尔在医院进入了她脑中
Rachel got inside of her head at the hospital.
是的 我想她把我从昏迷中唤醒了
Yeah, I think she woke me up from my coma.
她在里面 对吗
She's in there, isn't she?
-是的 -这里发生了什么
- Yeah. - So what the fuck is going on here?
蕾切尔的父亲是三宫魔
Rachel's father is a being called Trigon.
如果我们不能在这里阻止他
And if we can't stop him here,
他会毁灭你们的世界
he'll destroy your world.
然后还会继续毁灭其他无数世界
And move on, destroying countless others.
我们的圣典称三宫魔必须让蕾切尔心碎
Our scripture states Trigon can only fully inhabit your world
才能完全占领你们的世界
after he breaks Rachel's heart.
这是比喻 对吧
We're talking metaphors, right?
我们不知道 但是如果不♥穿♥过力场
We don't know, but if we don't get through that force field
进入那栋房♥子
and into the house in there,
恐怕就永远无法知道了
I'm afraid we're never gonna find out.
那孩子应该叫我们去找超人的
Kid should've asked us to get fucking Superman.
-无意冒犯 但你♥爸♥是个混球 -不用你说
- No offense, but your dad is an asshole. - Tell me about it.
真吓人
That's creepy.
来吧
Come on.
蕾切尔 出来玩吧
Rachel? Come out and play.
快点 我们得想办法出去
Come on, we need to find a way out.
到底是怎么回事
What is happening?
到底是怎么回事
What is happening?
是我父亲 是他干的 他想吓到我们
It's my father. He's doing this. He's trying to scare us.
你猜怎么着
Guess what?
真的吓到我们了
It's de... finitely working.
那家伙疯了吧
That dude is totally messed up.
他到底对迪克做了什么
What the hell did he do to Dick?
不管他对迪克做了什么 他也想那么对我们
Whatever he did to Dick, he wants to do to us as well.
我们得让迪克恢复正常
We gotta get Dick back to normal.
肯定有办法能让我们说通他
There's got to be some way we can reach him.
让他听我的话
Make him hear me.
有人吗
Hello?
蕾切尔 你在哪
Rachel? Where are you?
事情不对劲 相信我
This isn't right. Believe me.
结局不应该是这样
This isn't how it's supposed to end.
她说得对 结局应该是我们都在一起
She's right. It ends with us all being together.
让我进去吧
Just let me in.
我只想和你聊聊
I just want to talk to you.
你也想这样 不是吗 蕾切尔
That's what you wanted too, isn't it, Rachel?
跟我聊聊
To talk to me.
说服我
To get through to me.
让我重见光明
To make me see the light again.
我来了
Well, here I am.
洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
也许我们能说服他
Maybe we can get through to him.
来聊聊吧
Let's talk.
加尔 有门
Gar! A door.
蕾切尔 你看
Rachel, look.
他们来了
They came.
我们得赶在父亲之前去找他们
We have to get to them before my father does.
快
Hurry!
蕾切尔的朋友
Rachel's friends.
他们来救她了
They're coming to save her.
然而 他们只会加快进程
And instead, they will only hurry this along.
援手登场
Cue the rescuers.
这下好了 一点也不令人担忧
Oh, great. That's not concerning.
看来有人想请我们进去
It looks like someone's inviting us in.
接受邀请
Invitation accepted!
泰坦们
Titans...
-在 -还有新罗宾
- Yes? - And... new Robin.
我们上
Let's go.
-柯莉 -蕾切尔
- Kory? - Rachel!
柯莉
Kory!
-你没事吧 -三宫魔对迪克动了手脚
- Are you okay? - Trigon did something to Dick.
-他改变了他 -什么意思
- He changed him. - What do you mean?
-其他人呢 -我不知道
- Where are the others? - I don't know.
他们跟我一起来的 应该在这里
They-they came in with me. They should be here.
你得在他找他们之前阻止他
You need to stop them before he can get to them.
他可能已经得手了
Look, it might've already happened.
他能对你的大脑做手脚
He does things to you in your mind.
让我先把你们救出去好吗
Okay, just let me get you guys out of here first, okay?
不行 你不明白 来不及了
No. You don't understand. It's too late.
没人是安全的 这是我的错
No one is safe. It's my fault.
杀了我
Kill me.
什么
What?
你来地球就是为了杀我
It's the reason you came to Earth in the first place.
他会利用我来掌控我们的朋友
He'll use me to take over our friends,
我们所爱的每一个人
everyone we love.
他们会永远受他的掌控
They'll be his forever.
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way.
-蕾切尔 这简直是疯了 -柯莉
- Rachel, this is crazy. - Kory...
杀了我
Kill me.
不行
No. No.
立刻杀了我
Kill me now!
做你来这里该做的事
Do what you came here to do.
下手快一点
Just do it fast.
柯莉
Kory.
柯莉
Kory!
加尔
Gar!
真抱歉 蕾切尔
I'm so sorry, Rachel.
不 香草
No. Vanilla.
不 巧克力
No. Chocolate.
-我在哪 -爸爸 我决定不了
- Where am I? - Dad, I don't know.
唐娜 真是进退两难对吧
Oh, Donna. What a dilemma, huh?
进退两难是什么
What is a dilemma?
爸
Dad?
你不必选择
You don't have to make a choice.
你可以两者兼得
You can have both.
我请你的
On the house.
说谢谢吧 亲爱的
Say "thank you," honey.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在你想做什么 唐娜
So what do you wanna do now, Donna?
去公园里 拍几张小马的照片
Go to the park and take pictures of the horses.
那我们最好回家去拿你的相机
Well, we better go home and get your camera.
你记得不记得你把相机放哪了
Do you remember where you left them?
天啊
Oh, God.
不要是那天啊
Not that day.
我可以救他
I can save him.
爸
Dad!
爸
Dad!
爸
Dad!
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表