剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
《泰坦》前情提要
Previously on Titans...
放了他
Let him go.
这是你干的
You did this.
你和你朋友们的整个旅程
This whole journey you've taken with your friends.
加尔
Gar.
是你把我带来这里的 蕾切尔
You brought me here, Rachel.
都是为了促成这一刻
It's all been to make this moment happen.
真令人心碎 不是吗
It's heartbreaking, isn't it?
你的使命就是把我带到你的世界
Your purpose was to bring me into your world.
快心碎吧
Let your heart break.
你的内心有一个怪物
You're a monster inside.
死亡使者
A bringer of death.
我们的计划很周密
We have a solid plan.
我们要终止一切行动
We shut this operation down for good.
汉克
Hank!
不
No!
你可以照顾我到痊愈
You can nurse me back to health.
去年有两次骨折
Two fractures,
三次脑震荡
three concussions in the last year,
还得了椎间盘突出
and a herniated disc.
你应该退出 你们俩都应该
You should quit. You both should.
计划是这样的
That's the plan.
-我们会脱身 对吗 -我答应过你
- And we will, right? - As promised.
我一直在想去旧金山的事
I've been thinkin' about San Francisco.
又是泰坦
Titans again.
泰坦回来了 贱♥人♥们
Titans are back, bitches!
你挺混♥蛋♥的 对吧 小子
You're kind of an asshole, aren't you, kid?
也许是时候重来一次了
Maybe it's time for a do-over.
如果你有什么需要 尽管告诉我
If there's anything you need, you let me know.
有个条件
On one condition.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
家
Home.
罗谢尔的超大杯三倍摩卡
Got a triple venti mocha for Rochelle
德克的小杯咖啡
and a small coffee for Dirk.
迪克[混♥蛋♥]Dick.
你说什么
Excuse me?
-没什么 给你 -好
- Never mind. Here. - Nice.
你有考虑过我们的名字吗
So, have you put any thought into our name?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你和汉克 朵恩还有唐娜曾经是泰坦
Well, you, Hank, Dawn, and Donna were the Titans.
那我们是什么 新泰坦吗
So, what are we? The New Titans?
-二代泰坦 -泰坦 下一代
- Titans 2.0? - Titans: The Next Generation?
你这是帮倒忙
You're not helping.
小蕾 名字并不重要
Look, Rach, it doesn't matter what you're called.
做的事才重要 我们在为下一步做准备
It matters what you do. We're training for whatever's next.
这世上从来不缺想要
There's never a shortage of people out there
毁掉我们的生活的人
who wanna screw things up for the rest of us.
你知道那句话怎么说的 "坏人的成功依赖于"
You know what they say, "All it takes for evil to succeed--"
"好人的袖手旁观"
"Is for good men and women to do nothing."
这就是泰坦 拒绝袖手旁观的好人
That's Titans. Good men and women not doing nothing.
你可以把这话印在T恤上 德克
You could put that on a T-shirt, Dirk.
我发话后 全力攻击我 别留手
When I give the word, come at me, and don't hold back.
-你刚刚是不是点头了 -嗯 知道了 别留手
- Did you just nod? - Yeah, got it. Just don't hold back.
开始
Go!
-操 伙计 -你说了别留手
- Fuck, man! - You said don't hold back.
你在干什么 我他妈蒙眼了
What were you doing? I was fucking blindfolded.
你说了 "别留手"
You said, "Don't hold back."
-要给你们降降火吗 -发生了什么
- Should I get the hose? - What's goin' on?
我们按照你说的做了 蒙眼训练
We did what you said, the blindfold thing,
然后他疯了一样打我
then he went nuts on me.
他说的"别留手"
He said, "Don't hold back."
我们为什么要这样训练
Then why do we even learn to fight like this, man?
蠢极了 我们有眼睛的
Hey, it's idiotic. We have eyes.
在战斗中 任何东西都可能被夺走
In battle, anything can be taken from you.
你的手
Your hands...
你的脚
your feet...
还有你的眼睛
and your eyes.
不管被夺走什么 你必须继续战斗
No matter what is taken, you must be able to keep fighting.
然后胜利
And win.
好了 去换衣服
All right, get changed.
五分钟后在科技室模拟袭击场景
Attack scenarios in the tech room in five minutes.
然后吃早餐
Then breakfast.
已经三个月了 老兄
Yo, look, it's been three months, man.
我什么时候能回哥谭市
When do I get to go back to Gotham City?
布鲁斯认为你还没准备好 我也同意
Bruce doesn't think you're ready yet, and neither do I.
-不好意思 你的特权被取消了 -什么
- I'm sorry, man. You blew your privileges. - What?
开蝙蝠车乱逛 楼梯上骑摩托
The Batmobile joyrides, the motorcycle on the staircase...
我那是在进行战术演习
I was practicing my tactical maneuvers.
还有你收藏的那些网站
And those websites you bookmarked?
你知道蝙蝠电脑不是用来干那些事的
You know that's not what the Batcomputer is used for.
别这样 在这里就是浪费时间
Oh, come on, man. This gig is a waste of time!
这叫训练
It's called training.
而你应该也很清楚 训练永无止境
And you know as well as I do, it never stops.
-但我们都是在互相打斗 -对 平等的
- But all we do is fight each other. - Yeah, like equals.
当你与蝙蝠侠一起出战时 你是助手
When you're fighting with Batman, you're a sidekick.
-泰坦里没有助手 -你在开玩笑吧
- There are no sidekicks in Titans. - You're kidding, right?
因为泰坦就是助手组成的
Because that's literally all the Titans are, are sidekicks.
那基本上就是标准
I mean, it's practically the fucking motto.
神奇少女 海少侠
Wonder Girl, Aqualad--
你想的是老泰坦 这是新泰坦
You're thinking of the old Titans. This is the new Titans.
我和唐娜当初组队
That was the whole point when Donna and I
就是为了这个
put the team together the first time.
我们是搭档 我们互相照应
We're partners. We have each other's backs.
这话跟老虎少年说去
Yeah, well, tell that to Tiger Boy.
好吧 是这样的
Okay, look, here's the thing.
我其实需要些帮助来辅♥导♥其他人
I could actually use some help with the others.
他们没有你那样丰富的经验
They don't have the experience you have.
是 肯定的
Yeah. Yeah, for sure.
你有注意到他们崇拜你的样子吗
Have you noticed how they sort of look up to you?
听你的指挥
Follow your lead?
你掌控住局面时 他们也会
When you're on point, they're on point.
-当你没有时呢 -没错
- When you're not? - It's true.
他们需要你的领导 杰森
They need your leadership, Jason.
你需要定下调子
You need to set the tone.
我不是罗宾了 你才是
I'm not Robin anymore. You are.
等一下
Hey, wait.
如果我是罗宾
If I'm Robin...
那你是谁
who are you?
这是个好问题
That's a good question.
牢房♥二区安保被突破
Security breach in cell block two.
牢房♥二区安保被突破
Security breach in cell block two.
收到吗 所有安保人员
Do you copy? All security personnel,
前往牢房♥二区 这不是演习
report to cell block two. This is not a drill.
我们在牢房♥二区的安保被突破
We have a security breach in cell block two.
有人在吗
Is anybody there?
很好 我还以为乐子结束了
Good. I thought the fun was over.
求你
Please.
别杀我 求求你
Don't. Please.
不要
No!
没事 没事的
All right. This is all right.
-首先 你要冷静 -我该做什么
- First thing, you stay calm. - What am I supposed to do, like...
轻拍它
Just pet her.
慢慢来 轻轻抚摸 就是这样
Slow, firm strokes. There you go.
很好 现在你可以吸引它的注意
Good. Now you can get her attention.
拉起缰绳 把它的头转过来
Grab the reins and turn her head.
瞧瞧你 像个牛仔了
Look at you, cowboy.
谢谢 汉克
Thanks, Hank.
你自己做到的 埃利斯
That's all you, Ellis.
好棒
Yee-haw!
你在那儿的样子看起来很棒
You look really good out there.
你身上一股马味
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表