剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
很好 下次有事发短♥信♥
Great. Next time, text.
我可以告诉你更多你的身世
I could tell you more about yourself,
让你亲自去看
show you.
你应该和我一起走
You should come live with me.
我会照顾好你
I'll take care of you.
你会感觉和正常人一样
You'll feel normal.
你知道这有多疯狂吗
Do you realize how crazy this is?
首先
I mean, for starters,
妈妈会报♥警♥
Mom would probably call the police.
这个我们可以商量
Yeah, I can arrange things with her.
真的
Really?
我买♥♥了这栋房♥子
I bought this house.
我付了所有的账单 还有俱乐部会费
I pay all your bills, plus the club membership.
一直都是我付钱
I always have.
你可以回去问你母亲
You can get out and ask your mother.
你付钱让加里打高尔夫球
You pay for Gary to play golf?
他看来挺开心的
Seems to make him happy.
我以前没有做父亲的准备
Look, I wasn't ready to be a father.
现在我准备好了
I am now.
话都说完了
Now, that being said,
如果你想住在这里 过普通人的生活
if you wanna live here and have a normal life,
我永远不会来打扰你
I'll never bother you again.
托德来了
Todd's here.
开车
Drive.
打开
Go ahead.
你的衣服应该是2号♥或者4号♥
I figured you were about a two or a four.
我只能猜你的身材
I had to guess your size.
希望它合身
I hope it fits.
这不是舞裙
It's not a prom dress.
什么意思
What does that mean?
罗斯
Rose!
哭不能解决问题
Right, 'cause crying always helps.
再来
Again!
我为什么要这样做
Why am I doing this?
只是想打击我 还是有别的目的
I mean, is it general fuckery, or there a goal?
我曾经有个儿子
I had a son.
他叫杰里科
His name was Jericho.
他曾经是我的一切
He was my life.
我有个哥哥
I have a brother?
他被谋杀了
He was murdered.
对不起
Sorry.
一群精神病
He was killed by, uh...
杀了他
a gang of psychopaths.
训练有素
Highly trained.
自称泰坦
Call themselves the Titans.
这些人就是我们的目标
So, this gang, that's the goal?
你是我唯一的家人
You're the only family I have left.
我需要新衣服
I need some new clothes.
内衣袜子什么的
Underwear, socks, stuff like that.
你的银行账户
Your bank account.
密♥码♥是你的生日
Your PIN is your birthday.
你知道我的生日
You know my birthday?
好好休息
Rest up.
明天很重要
Big day tomorrow.
大都会银行 白金卡 罗斯·威尔森 存款:一百万美元
他给了我一个银行账户
He gave me a bank account.
钱多的我一辈子都花不完
More money than I could ever spend.
我帮他劫出光博士 然后
I helped him break out Dr. Light, and then...
他让我做更多的事
he asked me for more.
三个月前
你很好地解决了狱警
You did very well with the prison guards.
曲击 上挑都很好
The crooked strikes, the rising cuts.
谢谢
Thanks.
光博士会让他们聚集起来
Dr. Light will round them up for us,
到时候我们就做好了下一步准备
and we'll be ready for our next step.
下一步
Next step?
泰坦让我的家庭支离破碎
The Titans broke my family.
我要从内部毁掉他们的家庭
So I'm gonna break theirs from the inside.
像外科手术一样精准
It'll be surgical,
你就是那把手术刀
and you'll be my scalpel.
你想让我杀了他们
You want me to kill them?
只是加入他们
Just join them.
你一旦进去
Once you're inside,
我们就让他们互相对立 各个击破
we'll turn them against each other, one by one.
所以我就敲敲门问
So I just knock on their door and say,
"泰坦们 我也能参加吗"
"Hey, Titans, I'd like to sign up"?
他们的头儿迪克·格雷森 对迷途羔羊有情怀
Their leader, Dick Grayson, he's got a weakness for strays.
尤其是需要拯救的那种
Especially ones that need to be saved.
从什么中拯救他们
Saved from what?
从我这里
From me.
他们会发现我们在打斗
They're going to find you and me fighting,
而我会挖出你的眼睛
and I'm gonna cut out your eye.
有意思
Funny.
不然你太漂亮了
You're too pretty anyway.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
我真希望覆水可收 但我做不到
I wish I could take it all back, but I can't.
听着 我的所作所为伤害到了别人 伤害了你
Look, what I did hurt people, and it hurt you.
但等我去了泰坦大楼以后
But when I came to Titans Tower,
我努力去做父亲想让我做的事 但是...
I tried to do what my dad wanted, but then...
这件事发生了
this happened.
那又如何
So what?
我们中有人真情有人假意吗
Some of us is true and some of us isn't?
不不不 这段感情是真实的
No, no, no, this is true.
你和我 过去几天度过的 是真实的
You and me, the last few days, it's all true.
知道吗 罗斯 也许你都提前想好了 是吧
You know what, Rose, maybe you can go through it all, huh?
或许你可以强调有些部分
Maybe you can fucking underline the parts
你并没有撒谎
where you weren't fucking lying?
杰森
Jason.
我他妈到底怎么想的
What the fuck was I thinking, huh?
我是个混♥蛋♥
I'm such an asshole, huh?
我带你去了那所学校
I took you to that fucking school,
还他妈告诉你我所有的秘密
I told you all my fucking secrets, huh?
怎么 睡我也是爸爸训练的一部分吗
What, was it part of Daddy's training to fuck me the whole time?
我受够了
I'm done with this shit.
听着 这些都不该发生的 但是事已至此
Look, none of this was supposed to happen, it just did.
滚开 别碰我
Get the fuck off me.
来呀 跟我打 你知道你想的
Come on, fight me. You know you want to.
结束了吗
Are we done?
结束了
We're done.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
听着 泰坦需要我们
Look, the Titans need us.
去他妈的泰坦吧 罗斯
Fuck them, Rose.
你们都去死吧
Fuck all of you.
杰森吗
Jason?
他去见他的朋友了
He's gone to meet his friends.
泰坦又在重新号♥召成员回来
The Titans are putting the band back together.
我们也应该这么做
We should put ours back together, too.
爸爸
Dad?
立刻去旧金山
Get to San Francisco now.
-多少人 -还在统计
- How many? - Trickling in.
目前2个
Two so far.
神奇女孩 还有叫白鸽的那个
Wonder Girl and the one they call Dove.
其他的都没出现
Rest are scattered.
格雷森还没找到
Grayson's still in the wind?
没有他出现的迹象
No sign of him yet.
内华达州警方和联邦探员联手搜寻
Nevada State PD and the Feds are in the mix.
不 他们找不到他的
No, they won't find him,
但你可以找到他的朋友
but you will find his friends.
给他带了点见面礼
Brought a little something to greet him with.
要喝水吗
Want some water?
内华达半个州的人力都在找你
Half the state of Nevada is looking for you.
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表