剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
No sleep.
你想聊聊吗
Do you want to talk about it?
我不想回到这里
I didn't want to come back here.
除了这里 哪里都行
Anywhere but here.
我想继续我们中断的生活
I wanted to pick up where we left off.
回到光博士和埃利斯之前
Before Dr. Light and Ellis.
那时的生活挺好 我们在向前走
It was working before then, we were moving forward.
没错 直到我们停下
Yeah, until we weren't.
你想选别的地方 地图上随便你挑
You wanna pick someplace else, get a map and some darts.
你想去哪里我都陪你
I'll go anywhere you want.
没用的
It won't matter.
什么没用
What won't matter?
换一个新地方
Trying someplace new.
问题不在于我们去哪里
The problem isn't where we go.
问题在于我们
It's us.
埃利斯的姐姐说的话你听进去了
You've been listening to Ellis' sister.
她说得对
She's right.
不管我们去哪里 都只会带来痛苦
All we do is bring pain with us, wherever we go.
看在老天的份上
For Christ's sake,
我们是在悲痛治疗的时候相遇的 朵恩
we met in grief counseling, Dawn.
我们都是伤痛铸就的人
We're practically defined by loss.
我不这么认为
I don't believe that.
我觉得你也一样
I don't think you do either.
我们在一起的时候
When we're together...
把别人打得落花流水
we beat the shit out of people
假装是为了什么大义
and pretend it's for the greater good of humanity.
实际上
When in reality,
我们所做的
all we're really doing
只是让痛苦循环下去
is keeping the cycle of pain alive.
在你眼中我们就是这样吗
That's what we are to you?
被痛苦支配的操蛋变♥态♥吗
Some sort of twisted, fucked-up pain response?
也许我们应该分开
Maybe we should be apart.
什么
What?
看看这个世界没有了汉克和朵恩
See if the world is a little less fucked up a place
是不是就没这么操蛋了
without Hank and Dawn.
你想走就走吧
If you want to go, go.
真是太糟糕了
It's too bad.
我见过更糟糕的
I've seen worse.
我指的是你无法在内心找到宽恕
That you couldn't find it in your heart to forgive.
不要再玩了 黑火
Let's end this game, Blackfire.
你什么时候发现的
When did you know?
我开你头发的玩笑时 法杰伊不在那场婚礼上
Faddei wasn't at the wedding when I joked about your hair.
法杰伊 如果你能听到我说话
Faddei, if you can hear me...
如果你还有一丝意识残留的话
if there's any part of you that's still alive in there...
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
快点
Please hurry.
动手
Do it.
他比我想象中的更坚强
He was stronger than I expected.
你想怎样 黑火
What do you want, Blackfire?
我们可以一起统治
We could rule together.
这是我一直以来的梦想
It's always been a dream of mine.
你问过母亲和父亲的意见吗
Have you asked Mother and Father?
当然没有
Of course not.
他们从来都只是你的父母 不是吗
They were always yours, weren't they?
一直以来
There was never a day that went by
我都想着 如果我死了
that I didn't think about how much happier they'd be...
他们会有多开心
if I was gone.
你杀了他们
You killed them.
现在我有属于自己的家人了
I have my own family now.
爱我的家人
One that loves me.
只爱我
Just me.
我会去找你的
I'm coming for you.
很好
Good.
再见
Bye.
操
Fuck.
赛吉布拉国际机场
有预订吗
Reservation?
还没有
Uh, no, not yet.
请问你要去哪里
Where are we going today?
-先生 -我不知道
- Sir? - I don't know. Um...
远离人群的地方
Far, far away from people.
你能更具体一点吗
You'll have to narrow that down.
去最偏远的地方
The most remote place you go.
日本 法国
Japan, France...
格陵兰岛的人不多
Not a lot of people in Greenland.
旅程需要一天时间 但是还有票
It'll take a day, but I can get you there.
听起来不错 就去那里
Sounds good. I'll go there.
一个人吗
Just you?
一个人 单程票
Just me. One way.
-有行李要托运吗 -没有
- Any bags to check? - No bags.
请出示护照和信♥用♥卡♥
Passport and credit card.
你要来点什么
What can I do you with?
无糖可乐
Diet Coke.
加冰
Ice.
我要去哪儿
So where's a guy got to
才能搞到真正带劲的货
go to get some real shit around these parts?
目击者称 今天早些时候
...earlier today of what witnesses say
一名男子实施了这场野蛮的袭击
was a brutal attack carried out by what appears to be one man,
此人至今身份未知 下落不明
still unidentified, whose whereabouts remain unknown...
加尔
我是迪克·格雷森
This is Dick Grayson.
现在无法接听
I can't take your call right now.
请留言
Leave a message.
这是飞往格陵兰岛的805次航♥班♥的
This is your final boarding call
最后一次登机广播
for Flight 805 to Greenland.
最后一次登机广播
Final boarding call.
迪克
Dick, uh...
对不起
I'm sorry.
发生了可怕的事 都是我的错
Something really bad happened and it's my fault.
我需要你的帮助 所以
I need your help, so...
回我电♥话♥ 好吗
call me back, yeah?
打扰了 警官
Excuse me, sir.
警员受伤 D登机口
Officer down. Gate D.
-趴下 -立刻趴下
- Get on the ground! - On the ground, now!
举起手来
Show me your hands.
D登机口需要支援 重复 D登机口需要支援
Backup requested at Gate D. I repeat, backup requested at Gate D.
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表