剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
I knew you were gonna say that.
-你看 -不行
- Look... - No.
-你确定吗 -完全确定
- Are you sure? - Completely.
好吧 听起来不像是完全地完全
Okay, just doesn't sound like "completely" completely.
他抛弃了我 唐娜
He walked out on me, Donna.
我知道汉克不是最可靠的伙伴
Look, I know Hank has not been the most reliable partner,
但是当他换上战服后 没人比他更可靠了
but when he suits up, there's nobody better.
咱们俩就可以干掉卡德摩斯的那些人
We can take these CADMUS people out ourselves.
我加入
I'm in.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我献给你们泰坦的
I give you the undisputed leader
绝对领袖
of the Titans...
战鹰
Hawk!
今晚 你们这些勇敢的爱国者
Tonight, you brave patrons...
有机会将自己的名字写入历史
have a chance to write your name in history.
你将对抗战鹰
You fight the Hawk.
压下你的钱
Put your money down.
不能退款
No refunds.
没有规则
No rules.
只收现金
Cash only.
来吧
Come on!
来啊 贱♥人♥们
Yeah! Bring it, bitches.
什么 我的天啊
What? Oh, my God.
去他的
Fuck it.
起来
Get up!
起来 快上去 起来
Get up! Get out there! Get up!
这才是艺术
Now this is art.
战鹰
Hawk.
战鹰走了
Hawk left.
看到他上了辆豪华轿车
Saw him getting in a limo.
真的吗
Really?
那背包里的是什么
So what's in the bag?
防害服
Hazmat suit.
我在发电厂工作
I work at the power plant.
发电厂辐射会让某些部位变大是真的吗
Is it true that power plants make things grow bigger?
对 真的
Yeah, it is.
他们做过研究
Yeah, they've done studies.
操 抱歉
Ow, fuck. Sorry.
没事
Okay, um...
该死
Ow, shit, ow.
-别碰那 很痛 不好意思 -好吧
- Somewhere else. That hurts. Sorry. - Okay.
该死的 就是那里
Jesus, fuck that. Right there.
咱们换个位置如何
How about we flip over?
好 行
Okay, yeah.
好 这样就好
Okay, yeah, that's good.
轻一点
Ooh, ow. Just gentle...
轻一点 轻点
Gentle. You know, gentle.
很好
Oh, that's good.
-就是这样 -这样好吗
- There we go. - That's good?
好
Yeah,
往上一点
just up a little bit,
因为那里很痛
because that hurts right there.
这样好
Yeah, okay.
-轻点 -好
- Easy. - Okay.
轻点 就是这样
Easy, yeah, like that.
很舒服 轻点 轻点
Oh, that's nice. Yeah, easy, easy.
就是这样 轻点
Yeah, like that. Easy.
弗兰克
Frank?
天呐
Jesus.
我就知道你不是战鹰
I knew you weren't Hawk.
洗手间怎么样
How's the bathroom?
洗手间很恶心 别进去
The bathroom is gross. Don't go in there.
你在外面干什么
Whatcha you doing out here?
观赏美景 你准备好了吗
Enjoying the view. You ready?
你在生气吗
Hey, are you mad at something?
不是 蕾切尔 我很高兴
No, Rachel, I'm thrilled to be looking
能找到一个不需要被拯救的人
for a guy that doesn't need to be rescued.
迪克出事了 我看到的
Dick is in trouble. I saw it.
那你就做个梦找出
Okay, then knock yourself out
他的确切位置
and dream up his exact location.
他就在这附近
He's around here.
应该是的
I think.
妈的
Fuck.
怎么了
What is it?
加尔出事了
Something's happened with Gar.
我们要去哪
Hey, where are we going?
回旧金山
Back to San Francisco.
那迪克怎么办
What about Dick?
-我们现在就回去 -就这样吗
- We're going back. - Okay, so that's it?
我没有发言权
You know, I don't get a say.
你又要拿出成人那套说词吗
You're just gonna pull the adult card?
这里总得有人
Yeah, well, someone has to make
做出成人的决定
some adult decisions around here.
我们不会因为某个星际太空女巫做了个噩梦
No more running after Dick Grayson
就去找迪克·格雷森
'cause some intergalactic space witch had a bad dream.
我是太空女巫吗
Oh, I'm the space witch?
你这个太空女巫
You're the space witch
不知道自己要去哪里 为什么要去
who has no idea where she's going or why.
说得轻松 真理爪 几个月前
Easy, Truth-Claw, you didn't even know
你连自己的名字都不知道
your own name a couple of months ago.
我现在知道了
Yeah, well, I know it now.
柯莉·安坦斯
Kory Anders.
真是令人惊讶
Big whoop.
塔马什么星球来的粉发外星人公主
Princess Alien Pink Hair from Planet Tam-O-Whatever--
是塔马兰
Tamaran!
管它是什么
Whatever!
给我说对了
Get it right.
你觉得我在乎这破名字吗
Do I look like I give a fuck?
-科莉 -别说
- Kory-- - Nope.
对不起
Hey, I'm sorry.
真的对不起
I really am.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
是我的错 我只是...
It's mine. I just...
我不开心 是因为我习惯
I got upset because I used to be
掌控所有的事
so in control of everything, you know?
感觉我无所不能 但是现在我...
Like I felt like I could do anything, and now I...
我的优点全都没了
All my best qualities are just gone.
那些不是你的优点
Those aren't your best qualities.
对不起我拿出成人那一套
I'm sorry I pulled the adult card.
对不起我叫你星际女巫
I'm sorry I called you an intergalactic witch.
我确实在乎你的星球叫什么
I do give a fuck about what your planet's called.
我们是搭档
We're partners in this.
我们应该回旧金山
We should go back to San Francisco.
加尔似乎真的很需要我们的帮助
Looks like Gar really needs our help.
对不起我们没找到迪克
I'm sorry we didn't find Dick.
没事
It's okay.
他会找到回来的路
He'll find his way back.
嗯
Yeah.
你在做什么
What are you making?
你的未来
Your future.
芝士热狗 洋葱热狗 泡菜热狗
Cheese dogs, onion dogs, kraut dogs.
这些人的冰箱里有很多这些热狗
These people have tons of them in the fridge.
热狗是我的未来吗
Hot dogs are my future?
不不不不 我给你做午餐
No, no, no, no. Me making you lunch
早餐和晚餐
and breakfast and dinner.
那开吃吧
Well, uh, cheers.
等一下
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait.
我有事要问你
I, uh, have to ask you something.
罗斯
Rose...
你愿意
will you...
尝尝我的纯天然
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表