剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
爸
Dad?
不
No!
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy!
是你
You.
原来是你 是你干的
It was you. You did this.
你为什么这么做
Why did you do it?
你为什么要放火 告诉我
Why did you set the fire? Tell me!
我没法控制
I can't help it! I...
我喜欢烧东西
I like it when things burn.
我有病
I'm sick.
逮捕我吧
Arrest me.
不
No.
不 布鲁斯
No, Bruce.
不要啊 布鲁斯
No, no, Bruce!
布鲁斯 醒醒
Bruce, wake up, man.
不 布鲁斯
No, Bruce.
杰森 我看到了布鲁斯的未来
I saw Bruce's future, Jason.
迪克 你♥他♥妈♥干了什么
Yeah, what the fuck did you do, Dick?
蝙蝠侠会崩溃
Batman was going to break.
杀死小丑
Kill the Joker.
把高谭市也一起毁掉
Take down Gotham with him.
杰森 他把你训练得太好了
He trained you too well, Jason.
你也可能像他一样崩溃
You could break just like him.
你也需要被除掉
You need to be put down, too.
你以为你比我强吗
You think you're better than me?
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
你以为你能取代我吗
You think you can take my place?
迪克 住手
Dick, stop.
等我死了你再当罗宾吧
You can be Robin after I'm dead.
如果你坚持的话
If you insist.
放弃吧 罗宾
Give it up, Robin.
杀死布鲁斯父母的枪
The gun that killed Bruce's parents.
你不会真的认为他把枪上膛了吧
You don't actually think he keeps it loaded?
不会
No.
但是我上膛了
But I do.
我不应该把你牵扯进来的
I shouldn't have involved you.
那个教练是我的麻烦
The coach was my problem.
汉克 我接到了你的电♥话♥
Hey, Hank. I got your call.
特快专递
Special delivery.
这个能让你忘却痛苦
This will take the pain away.
能让你飘飘欲仙
It'll make you feel so good.
我只想要你 汉克
I just want you, Hank.
这个能比我更好地帮助你
This'll help you more than I ever could.
能让你飘飘欲仙
It'll make you feel so good.
相信我宝贝
Trust me, babe.
看到没
You see?
一切都变好了
Everything's better now.
现实恐怖电影 现实恐怖电影
Real life horror movie! Real life horror movie!
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你们进来了 你们来了
You got in. You're here.
不
No.
你的孩子们 他们是不是很美
Your children, aren't they beautiful?
我只有一个孩子
I have only one child.
为了她 我愿意献出整个世界
And to her, I would give the world.
蕾切尔 怎么搞的
Rachel, what the hell?
别抵抗了 蕾切尔
Don't fight it, Rachel.
这很正常
It's perfectly natural.
这就是他们
It's who they are.
这就是我们的内心
It's who we all are inside.
别听他的 那不是他们
Don't listen to him. That's not them.
他们还在里面
They're still in there.
不
No.
最后的背叛登场
Cue the final betrayal.
你们知道该这么做
You know what to do.
加尔
Gar.
各位 是我 加尔
Hey, guys. It's me, Gar.
不 住手
No! Stop!
迪克 听我说
Dick, please listen to me.
还记得在底特律吗 只有你和我
Back in Detroit, remember, it was just you and me,
我找到了你 我向你请求帮助
and I found you, and I asked you for help,
你答应了我
and you said yes.
你说你会帮我 你说你会帮我
You said you would. You said you would.
你答应过 你答应过
You promised. You promised.
如果你现在能听到我说话 请帮帮我
And if you can hear me now, please help me.
求你了 阻止他们
Please, please, stop them.
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please.
不要
No!
不要
No, no, no.
不要
No, no, no.
救救他
Save him!
这次不行
Not this time.
我早就告诉你会这样
I told you it would end.
你该听我的劝
You should have listened to me.
或许他还能够活下来
Maybe he could've lived.
现在是你害死了他
But now his death is on your hands.
你的朋友们杀了人
Your friends are murders
都是因为你
all because of you.
你的内心有一个怪物
You're a monster inside.
死亡使者
A bringer of death.
这是你的本质
That's all you are.
一直以来都是
All you've ever been.
就 像
Just... like...
我
me.
不
No.
你一定很心碎
I'm sure it breaks your heart.
当然
Yes.
我能看出来
I can see that it does.
很好
Good.
有了这个
With this,
你就拥有和我一起统治世界的力量
you have the power to rule the world with me.
我明白了
I understand now.
乖女儿
That's my girl.
我们一家团聚了
We are a family now,
这世界属于我们
and the world belongs to us.
我们该开始了吧
Should we begin?
先清理门户
Some housekeeping first.
我不明白
I don't understand.
问题就在于此
That's the problem.
你从未明白过
You never did.
现在才可以开始
Now, we begin.
小蕾
Rach.
你还是你自己
You're still you.
回到我身边
Come back to me.
我知道你还在这里 蕾切 求你了
I know you're still in there, Rach. Please.
回到我们身边
Come back to us.
你要对抗它 小蕾 千万不要放弃
You've gotta fight it, Rach. Please don't give in.
我们要阻止你的父亲
We've gotta stop your father.
我先把迪克拉回来
I need to get Dick back first.
你唤醒了我
You reached me.
一定有办法可以唤醒他
There has to be a way to reach him.
我觉得不太可能
I think maybe we're past that.
不 这一切都始于我梦到了他
No. This started with a dream I had about him.
一切发生之前
Before all this.
我注定要找到他
I was supposed to find him.
这就是那个梦要告诉我的
That's what the dream was telling me.
我的梦就是关键
My dream was the key.
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表