剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
《泰坦》前情提要
Previously on Titans...
操
Fuck.
精彩的配合
Nice teamwork.
你才来了四个月
You've only been with us four months.
准备退出了吗
You ready to quit yet?
不后退 不投降
No retreat. No surrender.
我们还没互相认识吧
I don't think we got introduced.
我是罗斯
I'm Rose.
前天把她捡回来的
Picked her up the day before yesterday.
-她是谁 -丧钟的女儿
- Who is she? - Deathstroke's daughter.
就是因为丧钟我们才放弃这里的
Deathstroke is why we shuttered this place.
你为什么不给加斯一个机会
Why don't you give Garth a chance?
我不怎么喜欢亚特兰蒂斯那套
I'm not really into his whole Atlantean
"活在当下"的风格
"live for the moment" thing.
唐娜
Donna.
你这是让我在自己的命运和你之间选择
You're asking me to choose between my destiny and you.
或许这两者根本是一回事
Maybe they're the same thing.
加斯
Garth!
我们要抓住这个混账
We're gonna hunt this fucker down
让他付出代价
and make him pay.
你想要那个 那得跟我打一架才能抢到
You want that one, you're gonna have to fight me for it.
我叫迪克
I'm Dick.
你怎么会有我哥的唱片
The fuck you doing with my brother's record?
-你在说什么 -丧钟杀了我的哥哥
- What are you talking about? - Deathstroke killed my brother.
听说是因为他交错了朋友
Rumor was he fell in with the wrong crowd.
他是杰里科
He's Jericho.
这张唱片在这里 那我的哥哥也来过这里
If this record is here, then my brother was here.
住手
Stop!
旧金山 2014年
你来吗
来自D的短♥信♥
你来吗
马上 15分钟
作业做完了
Work done?
我早上再写
我要去见几个朋友
什么样的朋友
What kind of friends?
唱片店的朋友
女朋友还是男朋友
Girlfriends or boyfriends?
大家都喜欢按时完成作业的人
Everyone likes a guy who finishes their homework.
我会拿上成绩单的
小心点 好吗
Be careful, huh?
必须的
看看是谁来了
Look what the surf dragged in.
我还以为你放我们鸽子了呢
I was beginning to think you blew us off.
他说 "作业没完没了"
He says, "Homework, it never ends."
我就没有作业了
Ah, it did for me.
有一天我一睁眼 就没有学校和课本了
One day I woke up, no school, no books.
你不是被开除了吗
Weren't you expelled?
有这种说法
Some say.
立体声实验室乐队今天发布新的日版黑胶唱片
Well, Stereolab released a new Japanese pressing today.
-单曲吗 -单曲和专辑
- Twelve inch? - Twelve inch and the LP.
都是透明胶版
Both on clear vinyl.
几个脏字
A little profanity.
-他说 "请把我的钱都拿走" -好啊
- He says, "Take all my money, please." - Sure.
好了 唱片狂人们
Okay, record geeks,
心思回到派对上好吗
come back to the party, please.
扔得好
Oh, nice toss.
你还好吗
You okay?
我讨厌这样
I hate this.
这是唯一的办法 相信我
This is the only way. Trust me.
要是你开始感觉别扭 那就想想加斯
If you start feeling weird, just think about Garth.
我只是喜欢这孩子
I just like the kid.
我也是
So do I.
但他是丧钟的儿子
But he's Deathstroke's son.
我们确定吗
Are we sure of that?
就是他
He's the one.
那是我以前
So there I was,
六年级 吊带裤
sixth grade, braces,
跳着西班牙版本的全套玛卡雷娜
doing the full Spanish version of the Macarena...
整整五分钟的版本
the whole five-minute version.
蒂芙妮·赫尔南德斯和她的朋友坐在那里
Tiffani Hernandez and her friends are sitting there,
大笑着看我在那里
laughing at me while I'm doing this thing,
热诚的跳舞
dancing my heart out.
然后那天那时我就发誓
And I swore then and there...
我永远不会再跳舞了
I'd never dance again.
-永远不吗 -永远绝不
- Never? - Never, ever.
你这手环挺酷的
Hey, that's a cool little cuff thing.
荷鲁斯之眼
The Eye of Horus.
你哪里弄到的
Where'd you get that?
他说"是生日礼物"
He said, "It was a birthday gift."
谁给的
Who from?
他的父亲
His dad.
他和你还熟吗
Is he still in the picture?
我明白的
Hey, I get it.
所有人都有个不想提及的家人
Not everyone has a family you want to talk about.
我被一个基本上算是神经病的人养大
I was raised by a borderline psychopath.
我们没法选择自己的父亲
We don't get to choose our fathers.
他说他爸爸是个战争英雄
He said, his dad was a war hero.
在他出生前 他爸爸在军队服役
Before he was born, his dad was in the army.
斯莱德·威尔逊少校
Major Slade Wilson.
"他效命于一个叫做蜂巢的特种部队"
"He was part of a special unit called H.I.V.E."
试着放轻松
Try to relax.
告诉我们其他人在哪
Tell us where the others are.
我们什么都试了
We tried everything.
杀了他吧
Just kill him.
你看起来很累
You look tired.
你能让我恢复
You'll revive me.
杰里科在哪里
Where's Jericho?
后院
Backyard.
慢点
Go slow.
你回家了
You're home.
抱歉错过了你的生日
I'm sorry I missed your birthday.
不是大事
No biggie.
是大事
It is...
对我
to me.
你从不摘下这个的
You never take that off.
过来
Come here.
它在战斗中保护了我的安全
It kept me safe during battle.
现在它也会保护你了
Now it'll keep you safe, too.
过来
Come here.
我想你
I missed you.
他现在在做什么
What's he doing now?
他不知道
He doesn't know.
他们不聊天
They don't talk.
他跟他们不住在一起有几年了
He hasn't lived with them in a few years.
再来瓶吗
Fresh one?
为什么
Why's that?
"在我爸爸
"Everything changed
从军队回来后 一切就变了"
after my dad retired from the military.
他和他的兄弟一起做起了生意
He went into business with a buddy of his.
一个叫做冬青的人
A man named Wintergreen."
孩子
Hey, kiddo.
你♥爸♥爸准备好了吗
Is your dad ready?
走吧
Let's go.
他爸爸说他们的新生意是
His dad said their new business was
帮保险公♥司♥给客户做风险评估
risk assessment for an insurance company.
他从鲜有回家变成了基本不回
He went from hardly home to nearly never.
然后
And then...
爸爸
Dad!
奥马哈如何 威尔逊先生
How was Omaha, Mr. Wilson?
给我坐下
Sit the fuck down.
你想要什么
What do you want?
布鲁塞尔的事情
The Brussels situation.
我们得知道谁是买♥♥家
We need to know the buyer.
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表