剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
你们知道还有什么好玩的吗
You know what else is funny?
我今天面试了你们的替补
I'm interviewing replacements today,
因为你们不可能全部回来
'cause not all of you are coming back.
目标是尽一切可能制♥服♥他
The goal is to subdue him by whatever means necessary.
包含杀死他吗
Does that include killing him?
不 我们没说清楚吗
No. Are we clear on that?
我想说得清清楚楚
I want that to be really clear.
我们说的可是研究六年 价值四千万的科技
We're talking about six years and $40 million worth of science.
我们有很多要向他学习的
We have a lot left to learn from him,
我想要学到
and I want to learn it.
所以我需要他安然无恙地回来
That means I need him back in one piece.
准备出发
Load up.
祝你和他们好运
Good luck with them.
什么
What?
你要和他们一起去
You're going with them.
外勤是你的工作
Field ops is your job.
他们需要你的专业知识
They need your expertise on the ground.
所以视频电♥话♥就派上用场了
That's what FaceTime is for.
过去六年来
You spent the last six years
你日以夜继地
of your life working on this project...
在做这个项目
day and night.
没有伴侣和孩子 连狗都没有
No partner, no kids, not even a dog.
这个项目是你唯一的真爱
It's been your one true love.
牺牲了这么多之后
And now, after all that sacrifice,
你告诉我你不想见他吗
you're telling me you don't want to meet him?
终于能看着他的双眼
To finally look into his eyes
看清你放弃一切到底是为了什么
and know what it is you gave everything up for?
我真希望他是值得的
I sure hope he's worth it.
狗狗 我们走
Come on, boy. Let's go.
他们来找我们了 氪普托
They're coming for us, Krypto.
我们得离开这里
We gotta get outta here.
克拉克
Clark?
克拉克
Clark.
走吧 伙计
Come on, buddy.
我们要回家了
We're going home.
小心脚下
Okay, watch your step.
保重
Take care now.
氪普托
Krypto...
我觉得我们在堪萨斯
I have a feeling we're in Kansas.
我们走
Come on.
来 氪普托 我们到了
Come on, Krypto. This is it.
走吧
Come on.
你好
Hello?
那边有人吗
Someone there?
我以前好像住在这里
I think I used to live here.
你叫什么
What's your name?
康纳
Conner.
我不认识叫康纳的人
I never knew a Conner.
但我很高兴现在认识了
But I'm glad I do now.
你和你的狗要不要进来避雨
Would you and your dog like to come in out of the rain?
好
Okay.
我去烧壶水
I'll put the kettle on.
-这里和以前不一样了 -是吗
- It's different than it used to be. - Is it?
厨房♥应该在那边
The kitchen should be over there.
还有楼梯
And a staircase.
后面应该有个大谷仓
And there should be a big red barn out back.
和风车
And a windmill.
听起来很像肯特家
That sounds like the old Kent place,
沿着路走几公里就到了
a few miles down the road.
克拉克
Clark.
没错 克拉克·肯特
That's right. Clark Kent.
他是我儿子亚历山大的朋友
He was a friend of my son Alexander's.
莱克斯·卢瑟
Lex Luthor.
对我来说 他一直是亚历山大
He was always Alexander to me.
亚历山大的朋友向来不多
Alexander never did have many friends.
我以前经常跟他说
I used to say to him,
"亚历山大 朋友比金钱更可贵"
"Alexander, friends are harder to come by than money."
我真的相信这一点
I do believe that.
恐怕他切身体会到了
It's certainly been true for him, I'm afraid.
哎哟
Whoo!
你犯什么毛病
What the hell's the matter with you?
抱歉
Sorry.
那是个意外
It was an accident.
这种情况最近越来越频繁了
It happens more and more nowadays.
我很喜欢这座小镇
I love this little town.
我希望能在这里住到我死的那天
I expect to be here until the day I die.
但是亚历山大
Uh, but Alexander...
他一有机会就搬去了大都市
He moved to Metropolis the minute he could.
为什么
Why?
有些人内心里有种东西
Some people have a thing inside them...
抱负 目标 使命的召唤
ambition, uh, purpose, a calling.
让他们觉得自己比实际要大
It makes them feel larger than they really are.
所以他们需要去更大的地方
So they need to be in a large place
这样才不会觉得憋屈
so they don't feel... smothered.
那边的柜台上有一瓶白兰地
There's a bottle of brandy on the counter over there.
我在晚餐后会允许自己喝一小杯
I allow myself a small glass after dinner.
你愿意共饮吗
Would you care to join me?
敬新朋友
To new friends.
干杯
Cheers.
看看那边的柜子
Take a look in that cabinet over there.
他是个很聪明的孩子
He was a brilliant child.
非常有天赋
So gifted.
-你很为他自豪吗 -非常
- You're proud of him? - Yes, very.
他是个科学家
He's a scientist...
像曾经的我一样
like I was.
但即便是孩子
But even as a child,
他也比我曾经渴望的样子要厉害得多
he was far beyond anything I could ever hope to be.
那你为什么要打他
Then why did you beat him?
他是这么跟你说的吗
Is that what he told you?
-因为这是谎言 -不是的
- Because it's a goddamn lie. - No, it isn't.
我不知道你是谁
I don't know who you are.
也不知道你来这里干什么
Or what you wanted coming here.
我自己也不确定
I'm not sure either.
请你离开
I would like you to leave.
亚历山大小时候不好管教
Alexander was a difficult child.
倔强
Stubborn.
高傲
Arrogant.
他是个天才
He was a genius.
但他似乎缺了点什么
But... he was missing something.
他的内心 少了道德标准
Inside. A moral compass.
没有是非观
A sense of right or wrong.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
因为这是事实 我试过教他
Because it's true. I mean, I tried to teach him.
但他学不会 他就是学不会
But he couldn't be taught. He wouldn't be taught!
就像他知道我想干什么
It was as if he knew what I was trying to do,
从而故意反抗我
and he actively resisted me.
-也许他是害怕了 -他从来不哭
- Maybe he was scared. - He never cried.
不管我怎么打他
No matter how long it went on.
他只是 盯着我看
He would just... stare at me.
-带着轻蔑 -你活该
- With contempt. - You deserved it.
他愿意付出一切来得到你的肯定
He would've done anything for your approval.
他从来不在乎别人的肯定
He never cared for anyone's approval.
我在乎你的肯定
I cared about yours!
你是谁
Who are you?
所有人趴下 趴在地上 快
Everybody get down! On the ground, now!
都不许动
Nobody move!
趴下 狗狗
Down, boy.
这到底是怎么回事
What in God's name's going on?
你不能就这样闯入我家
You can't come into my house,
指手画脚
order people around!
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表