剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
不过我不愿意花钱研究他
but I wouldn't put money on it.
洛根先生 我是默茜·格雷夫斯
Mr. Logan. I'm Mercy Graves.
很荣幸见到你
It's an honor to meet you.
我能请你再吃点别的吗
Can I interest you in something else to eat?
草饲肋眼肉
Grass-fed ribeye?
鼠尾草布丁 想吃什么随你点
Chia pudding? Name anything you'd like.
不如让我离开这里
How about letting me out of here?
恐怕这点外卖♥♥软件做不到
I'm afraid that's not available on DoorDash.
你对康纳做了什么
What have you done to Conner?
确切地说是他想来的
Exactly as he wanted.
我们没强迫他回来
We didn't force him to come back.
是他自己的选择
It was his choice.
是 因为你们这里的人都喜欢自♥由♥意志
Yeah, 'cause you guys are all about the free will here.
顺便说一句 我爱我的自♥由♥
Loving mine, by the way.
我对给你带来的任何不适向你道歉
My apologies for any discomfort.
我们只是想控制你的变身
We just wanted to contain your transformation
以确保我们有机会交谈
to ensure we had the opportunity to talk.
我猜 你们也能"修复"我吧
Let me guess, you guys can "Fix" Me, too.
不
No.
但是我能帮助你
But I could help you.
我能向你提供奈尔斯·考尔德从未给过的帮助
I could offer you what Niles Caulder never did.
考尔德教授和卡德摩斯公♥司♥
Dr. Caulder and CADMUS Industries
时常会有些交集
have crossed paths from time to time.
他是个聪明人
He's a brilliant man.
不过 不管他希望表现得多么无私
Though, not entirely altruistic,
事实并不完全是这样
no matter how he wishes to appear.
他救了你
He saved you.
给了你生存天赋
Gave you the gift of life,
不过只是因为那满足了他的需要
but only as it suited his needs.
他的目的
His purpose.
他问过你你想要什么吗
Did he ever ask you what you want,
为了你自己
for yourself?
有人问过吗
Has anyone?
还是说他们只是欺骗你
Or do they just string you along...
为了达到他们自己的目的利用你
using you for their own ends,
几乎不关心你和你的幸福
with little concern for you or your welfare?
卡德摩斯公♥司♥会以你为中心
CADMUS will focus on you.
帮助你充分发掘你的能力
Help you explore your powers to their fullest.
帮助你变成
Help you be...
你想要的样子
everything you want to be.
我想成为泰坦
What I wanna be is a Titan.
昨晚我就在这里
I was out here last night,
但当时太黑了 看不清
but it was too dark to see.
迪克 给我回个电♥话♥
Dick, I need you to call me back.
我追踪蕾切尔找到一家救济处
I tracked Rachel down to a soup kitchen.
她不仅仅是失踪了
Look, she's not just missing.
情况很严重
It's worse.
我赢定了
Give me my points!
到此为止
Okay, that's it.
回里面去 快点
Get inside, now.
快点 快
Now, now.
回去
Get in.
桑托斯
Santos.
闪开 快点 都他妈别挡路
Move! Go! Get out of the fucking way!
叫医生来
Call a medic.
太迟了
Too late.
关禁闭
Lockdown...
直到你们今晚转监
until your transport tonight.
监狱长的命令
Warden's orders.
如果你说我们早该杀了你
If you say we should have killed you,
我就揍扁你
I'll break your fucking face.
今晚不要行动
Don't go through with this tonight.
现在你倒在乎了
Now you fucking care?
桑托斯在的时候 你们都没有机会
With Santos, you had no chance.
没有了他
Without him...
桑托斯被杀
Santos being killed...
就是预兆 让你们不要这么做
that's your sign saying, don't do this.
如果这都看不出来 你们就是睁眼瞎
If you can't see that, you're blind.
我是睁眼瞎
I'm blind?
如果上帝想让我死
If God wants me dead,
那么就是我的大限将至
then it'll be my time.
但如果我明天还活着
But if I'm still alive tomorrow,
那就是我的预兆
then that's my sign.
那意味着我就在我应该在的地方
And it means that I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be.
祂要给我机会
Now, he's giving me a chance...
让我成为更伟大的人
to be something else.
也许你才是睁眼瞎
Maybe you're the one who's blind.
小子们 起床了
Rise and shine, boys.
早上六点
6:00 a.m.
跟美国说再见
Say goodbye to America.
希望你们在这过得愉快
Hope you had a nice stay.
别动
Sit tight.
好了 现在我们只需要让押送人
All right, we just need to get the receiver's signature
在转监声明上签字就行了
on the transport manifesto.
好了 让他们上车
All right, load 'em up.
该走了 先生们
Time to go, gentlemen.
起来
On your feet.
动手
Now.
走
Go.
-把他铐上 -趴在地上
- Cuff him! - Get on the ground.
你不是说谁都不帮吗
The man who won't help anyone.
我跟卢瑟先生谈过了
I spoke to Mr. Luthor.
13号♥实验体和罗刹计划
There have been some changes regarding
发生了一些变动
Subject 13 and Project Rakshasa.
格雷夫斯女士 无意冒犯
With all due respect, Ms. Graves,
但是我不听命于你
I don't answer to you.
这也是其中一个变动
Well, that's one of the changes.
今后我说了算
Now you do.
我们要拿他怎么办
What do we do about him?
他说他想要成为泰坦的一员
He says he wants to be a Titan,
跟他的团队重聚
reunited with his team.
我认为这是个非常好的主意
I think it's an excellent idea.
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表