剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
一个人的垃圾则是另一个人的宝藏
One man's trash is another man's treasure.
我这一辈子
I've spent my entire life
都在看虚伪的英雄们欣然接受荣耀
watching hollow heroes lap up the glory.
任何打倒我的人都要承受
Any man who knocks me down will suffer the consequences
对我无礼的后果
of his disrespect.
我不会让你得逞的 你个变♥态♥
I'm not giving you what you want, you twisted fuck.
好吧
Okay.
也许这个会令你改变主意
Perhaps this'll change your mind.
♪Happy birthday♪
♪Hap-happy day♪
蛋糕来了
Here it is!
♪Happy birthday♪
♪Hap-happy day♪
太棒了
Lovely.
抱歉没法在蛋糕上插90支蜡烛 我试过了
Sorry I couldn't fit all 90 candles on there. I tried.
我的生日礼物就是我不唱歌♥
My birthday gift to you is that I'm not gonna sing.
不不 不行
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no.
别这样 我要迪克·格雷森清唱小夜曲
Come on, I want my Dick Grayson acapella serenade.
来吧 兄弟 尽情唱吧
Let's go, buddy. Let her rip.
-唱吧 -寿星的要求
- Let's make it happen. - Birthday boy request.
你听到了
You heard him.
唱给我们听听 男高音歌♥唱家
Let's hear it, Pavarotti.
好了 我们要拍张合照
All right, guys, we're gonna do a group photo.
来 靠近点
Come on, get together.
好
All right.
唐娜
Donna.
一 二 笑一笑
One, two... Smile.
三
Three.
好极了 拍立得
Great. A Polaroid.
这下有两个比泥土古老的东西了
Now two things that are older than dirt.
整个社区都停电了
Whole neighborhood's out.
我去看看布鲁斯的主机是否还开着
I'll check and see if Bruce's mainframe is still up.
我去拿些蜡烛
I'll go get some candles.
我们可以多吃点蛋糕了
More cake for us.
我去帮朵恩拿蜡烛吧
I should go help Dawn with the candles.
查出打断生日派对的原因了吗
Any news on what caused the birthday-bash-interruptus?
变电站的警报被触发了
There was an alert at the Mission Substation.
具体情况不明
No details yet.
这里没有灯光之后
You know, with the lights out down here,
感觉有点像是山洞
it feels kinda like a cave.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
我喜欢
Yeah, I think I do.
有点黑暗
A little darkness,
有点危险
little danger.
你对蝙蝠侠那套很有兴致是吗
So the whole Batman thing turns you on?
没有
No.
别做蝙蝠侠
Don't be Batman.
气氛不错
Nice mood.
你喜欢意大利菜对吧
Hey, you like Italian, right?
你去过拉齐恰饭店吗
Have you ever been to La Ciccia?
饭菜太咸
Food's too salty.
我听说他们大老远地从西西里岛
Well, I heard they brought in a new chef
请来了一位新主厨
all the way from Sicily.
全新的品尝菜单
Brand new tasting menu.
我可以去订个位
I could make us a reservation.
已经吃腻西西里菜了
Kinda over Sicilian.
那阿卡瑞拉饭店呢
Well, what about Acquerello?
任何跟水相关的都不必了
Hard pass on anything "acqua"
我没招了 唐娜 男人到底应该做什么
I'm scrambling here, Donna. I mean, what's a guy gotta do?
我没时间跟你约会
I don't have time for dating.
我走之前有很多事情要做
I've got a lot to do before I leave.
去"天塘岛"
Ah, to The-mascara.
是天堂岛
It's Themyscira.
没错
And yes.
你为什么想回到那样一个地方
Now why do you want to go back to a place
这地方的名字都没人能发对
that no one can even pronounce?
我没得选择
I don't have a choice.
你当然有了 唐娜
Yes, you do, Donna.
对吧
Right?
一瓶赤霞珠红酒
Bottle of Cabernet,
野餐晚饭 黑沙海滩
picnic dinner, black sands beach.
如果你还记得的话 演示给我看
You can show me if you still remember
我教你的迎着海浪游泳的技巧
that trick I taught you for swimming against the current.
我应该把蜡烛吹灭
I should blow the candles out.
谨防火灾
Fire hazard.
来提点款吧
Let's make a withdrawal.
银行发生爆♥炸♥ 但却没有发现爆♥炸♥物
An explosion at the bank with no explosives.
我们面对的是超级专家
We're talking a Super.
找不到唐娜 我发短♥信♥让她与我们会和
Can't find Donna. I texted her to meet us.
别工作 去玩耍
Avoiding work and play.
至少她始终如一
At least she's consistent.
你这一阵风刮来是怎么回事
So, what is all the fuss about?
六个月前你求我留在旧金山
Six months ago, you begged me to stay in San Francisco.
坚持说你应该有时间探索
Insisting you deserve time to explore
离开戴安娜的独♥立♥性
your independence from Diana
跟你的那堆义警朋友们一起
with your indie-rock group of vigilante friends.
结果你现在又想回家了
And now you want to go home?
我是在拖延
I was procrastinating.
作为年轻女孩 成为一个战士的想法
As a young girl, the idea of becoming a warrior,
让我迫不及待
I couldn't wait.
但现在到时候了 我们应该承担...
But now that the time's come to actually commit...
进行各种伟大的战争
We waged the great battles
以负伤为荣
and wear the scars.
觉得胆怯吗
That seems daunting?
不会
No.
这是我的命运
This is my destiny.
我准备好了
And I'm ready.
是因为加斯吧
This is about Garth.
下次有话直说 别浪费时间拐弯抹角
Next time, don't waste so much energy deflecting.
亚特兰蒂斯人都是技巧卓越的战士
Atlanteans are highly-skilled warriors.
和麻烦制♥造♥者
And troublemakers.
显然 加斯被赋予了其他一些
And clearly, Garth's been blessed with other...
纯正的秉赋
noble attributes.
所以你一直跟着我吗
So you've been following me?
你不会觉得我让你和朋友们到处乱逛
Surely you don't think I'd let you run around with your friends
还不派人盯着你吧
without keeping tabs?
对了 下次想要一个好生日蛋糕
By the way, the next time you need a good birthday cake,
我向你推荐使命餐厅的开口三明治
I recommend Tartine in the Mission.
他们的蛋白酥皮奶油卷筒棒极了
They have a divine dacquoise.
既然你什么都知道
Mmm, well, since you know everything,
那我就闭嘴吧
I'll just shut up.
正相反
Quite the contrary.
你要求在这里多待一阵 我准了
You asked for more time here, I granted it.
你还剩六个月
You still have six months left
不管你要不要用 这都是你的选择
whether you want to use it or not, that's your choice.
有时候并不由得我
Sometimes it's not.
我的展览两周内会结束
My exhibit closes in two weeks.
如果你到时还打算离开这里去天堂岛
If you'd like to leave for Themyscira then,
那我来安排
I'll make the arrangements.
附近没问题
Perimeter's clear.
-里面情况有多糟糕 -四人死亡
- How bad is it inside? - Four dead.
有另外六个人三♥级♥烧伤
About half a dozen others with third-degree burns.
目击证人说嫌疑犯
Witnesses say the suspect
血管里面似乎有光能流淌
seemed to have light running through his veins.
他的光是从一件装甲背心里射出的
Blasted it from an armored vest.
嗨 抱歉我来晚了
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
我们还有什么线索
So what else have we got?
显然没有丢钱 只丢了一个安全存款箱
Apparently no money was stolen. Just a safety deposit box.
我们会深入挖掘查询这是谁的东西
We're gonna dig and find out who it belongs to.
看看这个电光牛仔到底想干什么
See what this electric cowboy was after.
应该有人彻查这附近的监控设备
Someone should comb through surveillance of the area,
试着把嫌犯找到
try to ID our suspect.
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表