剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
我知道你之前进了监狱
I knew exactly where'd you be.
斯莱德在哪里
Where's Slade?
旧金山
San Francisco.
冬青跟他说你的朋友们要重新集♥合♥
Wintergreen told him that your friends are getting back together.
-他要去杀掉所有泰坦 -什么时候
- He's gone to kill all of the Titans. - When?
他今早走的 跟他女儿通完电♥话♥后
He left this morning, right after he called his daughter.
斯莱德打给罗斯了
Slade called Rose?
是的 他们似乎在一起协作
Yeah, it sounded like they were working together.
多久了
For how long?
我没了解到详情
I didn't get any details.
只是偷听到几次电♥话♥
I just overheard a few phone conversations.
天哪
Jesus.
我还坚持让她留下
I fought for her to stay.
发誓她需要我们
I swore she needed us.
他耍了我
He played me,
我居然没有意识到
and I missed it all.
是的 他就是那种人
Yeah, that's what he does.
利用别人
He uses people.
伤害他们
Hurts them.
自己的儿子也不放过
Even his own son.
我也想念杰里科
I missed Jericho, too,
在你的客厅里
trying to talk to me
我本想跟你说的
in your living room.
明明就在我眼前的
It was all right there in front of me.
我也忽视了所有迹象
I missed all the signs, too.
最初的时候
At first.
但是他就在那里
But he's in there.
我的儿子 他就在那里
My son... He's in there,
但我不知道怎么帮他
and I don't know how to help him.
或许我可以
Maybe I can.
杰里科告诉我
Jericho told me...
你有什么特殊技巧
that you had some kind of special talent.
差不多可以飞
That you could almost fly,
打倒了很多坏人
take down legions of bad men,
可以做到不可能之事
that you could do the impossible.
我这里就有一件 格雷森先生
Well, I've got one for you, Mr. Grayson.
把我儿子
Bring my son
给我带回来
back to me.
我尽力
I'll try.
-你在做什么 -我付过钱了
- What are you doing? - Paid my money.
我是来打架的
I came to fight.
这可不好玩
It's not funny.
你想停止暴♥力♥循环 我是来帮忙的
You wanted to stop the cycle of violence, I'm here to help.
事实上 你介意的不是暴♥力♥
Truth is, you don't mind the violence.
你介意的是我
It's me you mind.
不是这样的 我是爱你的
That's not true. I love you.
我知道你爱 但你喜欢高尚更多一点
I know you do, but you like being high just a little bit more.
我们中的一个必须离开
One of us had to go.
我在考虑这事
I'm working on it.
太迟了
Too late.
朵恩
Dawn!
斯图手工鞋店
斯图 近来如何
Hey, Stu, how you been?
我要一双新鞋
I, uh, need a new pair of shoes.
抱歉 我不再做鞋了
Sorry, I don't make those anymore.
听着 我没有太多时间
Look, I don't have a lot of time.
我现在在做水果蛋糕生意
I'm in the fruitcake trade now.
只是还没来及换招牌
Just haven't had time to change the signage.
好吧
Okay.
我要一个新做的水果蛋糕
I need a new fruitcake.
对水果蛋糕的诽谤 我永远不会谅解
The maligning of the fruitcake, I will never understand.
过来
Come here.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
不要道歉
Oh, don't be sorry.
吃一片吧
Have a slice.
那不是针对你的
It wasn't personal.
水果蛋糕是我的生命
Fruitcake is my life.
是我热爱的
My passion.
如果你不喜欢我的作品 你
I mean, if you don't like my work, you--
我喜欢你的作品
I love your work.
所以我才回到这里
That's why I came back here.
你想在吃一片前往上面点根火柴吗
Would you like to put a match to this before you have a slice?
等等 我知道了
Oh, wait, I know.
没问题 这个效果应该一样
Sure, this should do it.
对吗
Right?
好了
There.
迪克就是这样喜欢他的水果蛋糕的
That's how Dick likes his fruitcake.
烧了你做的战衣我很抱歉
I'm sorry I burned your suit.
我需要你的帮助 斯图
I need your help, Stu.
我需要另一套
I need another one.
一套不一样的
Something different.
韦恩老爷说了你会来
Well, Master Wayne said you'd be coming.
他当然说了
Of course he did.
来吧
Come on.
你好 莉莉
Hey, Lily.
你好 迪克
Hi, Dick.
烧掉了战衣
Burning the suit?
我过得糟透了
I had a bad day.
小题大做
Drama queen.
我们要向前看了 莉莉 那些都过去了
We're moving on, Lily. All behind us now.
给迪克看看韦恩老爷让我们装配的东西
Let's show Dick what Master Wayne had us put together.
它是诺梅克斯材料 三织凯夫拉骨架
It's a Nomex, triple-weave Kevlar shell,
电绝缘且有光敏性
electrically insulated and light-sensitive.
比老款的主体镶嵌物更少
It has fewer body inlays than the old one,
这会使你能利用你的马戏团技艺
which will allow you to utilize your circus skills.
"易行动少挨打"是我们的准则
"Move more, get hit less." That was our mantra.
我喜欢这准则
I like that mantra.
面具有内置的无线发射器
The mask has a built-in wireless transmitter
和蓝锆石夜视镜头
and Starlite night-vision lenses.
这就是它了
Et voila.
斯图 莉莉
Stu, Lily...
你们已经超越了自我
You've outdone yourselves.
我知道
I know.
其他消息 据报道 一身着红银鸟人
In other news, a man in a red and silver bird costume
服装的人周五晚间抢劫了
reportedly robbed a laundromat
伯诺高地的一家自助洗衣店
in Bernal Heights on Friday night.
据称罪犯在抢劫前
The perpetrator allegedly restrained staff in the back office
将工作人员困在了后勤办公室
while proceeding to rob the facility.
警方说他盗窃了将近3千美元
Police say he stole nearly $3,000
抢劫案 伯诺高地自助洗衣店
嫌犯身着鸟人服装
和几盒洗衣粉
and several boxes of detergent.
到场警官说没有人在抢劫中受伤
Officers on the scene say that no one was harmed in the robbery.
如果您有关于这起案件的任何信息
If you have any information about this crime,
请联♥系♥当局
please contact the authorities.
体育方面 本地高中橄榄球明星...
In sports, the local high school football star...
操
Fuck!
伙计
Hey, man.
抢劫发生时你在场吗
Were you here when the holdup happened?
不在 不过我庆幸自己不在
No, but I'm glad I missed it.
战鹰是我最爱的泰坦成员
Hawk was my favorite Titan.
别这样 伙计 这不是战鹰干的
Come on, man, this wasn't Hawk.
是某个穿了万圣节服装的蠢货
Some jackass in a Halloween costume.
不 兄弟 是他
No, bro, it was him.
这家伙神经失常了
Dude's a mess.
穿着他的战衣找死【求校】
Fighting in his suit for blow.
难怪白鸽离开他
No wonder Dove left him.
是他离开了她
He left her.
他肯定会对自己那样说
Sure he tells himself that.
伙计 我知道战鹰不是圣人
Man, I'm sure Hawk's not a saint,
但他不会偷洗衣粉...
but he's not stealing detergent from...
泡我这儿
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表