剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
《泰坦》前情提要
Previously on Titans...
泰坦回来了 贱♥人♥们
Titans are back, bitches! Whoo!
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
-我们得走了 -埃利斯 不 我们得救他
- We gotta go. - Ellis! No! We have to help him!
光博士刚造访了我和朵恩家
Dawn and I just got a visit from Dr. Light.
我以为他还在监狱里
I thought he was still in prison.
趴下
Get down!
我感觉我和之前不是一个人了
I'm not the same person I used to be.
你好 柯莉安妲小姐
Hello, Ms. Koriand'r.
看到我很惊讶吗
Surprised to see me?
抱歉 公主殿下
Sorry about that, Your Highness.
那人是谁
Who the hell is that?
罗斯·威尔逊
"Rose Wilson."
这是她爸爸 斯莱德·威尔逊
And that's her dad, Slade Wilson.
不可能
No fucking way.
丧钟
Deathstroke.
-这是罗斯的父亲 -对
- That's Rose's father? - Yep.
独一无二的丧钟
The one and only Deathstroke.
你认识他吗
Is that somebody you know?
算是吧 泰坦的老相识
Kind of. Old Titans business.
你们看
Check it.
前三角洲特种部队成员 蜂巢成员
Former Delta Force commando, part of H.I.V.E.
"选择接受了试验性
"Select soldiers who underwent a series of
生物增强的士兵"
experimental bio-enhancements."
在35个试验对象中
Out of the 35 trial subjects,
只有斯莱德·威尔逊活下来了
the only one to survive was Slade Wilson.
国际刑♥警♥组织说多年前他的儿子
INTERPOL says he retired years ago
杰里科死亡后他就退休了
after the death of his son, Jericho.
我试图让电脑找出...
I tried having the computer find--
接下来交给我吧
I'll take it from here.
安全警报 主入口
Security alert. Main entrance.
无权开启
Access denied.
我猜你改了密♥码♥
So I guess you changed the code.
终于来了
Finally.
你们不知道这地方有多想你们
You guys have no idea how much this place misses you.
这地方是吗
This place, huh?
-主要是我 -还有我
- Mostly just me. - And me too.
柯莉在哪
So where's Kory?
她好像消失了
She sort of vanished.
-你说"消失"是什么意思 -我不知道
- What do you mean by "vanished"? - I don't know.
她不接电♥话♥
She's not answering her phone.
不过她说过她想去佛罗里达州看看
But, you know, she mentioned she wanted to see Florida.
所以我猜她只是不告而别
So, I just figured she made an Irish exit
暂时去旅行了
and took a quick little trip.
有人跟踪你们吗
Were you followed?
来敲门之前我们玩了一把
We shell gamed before we knocked.
掩盖了踪迹
Covered our tracks.
能让我们单独谈谈吗
Can you guys give us a minute, please?
你也走 杰森
You too, Jason.
我也希望能在更好的情况下重聚 但是...
I wish the circumstances were better, but...
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
-你还好吗 -你们都来了我就好多了
- You okay? - Better now that you're all here.
两天内两次袭击
Two attacks in two days.
你有什么发现吗
Did you find out anything?
没什么你们不知道的
Nothing you guys don't already know.
有人帮光博士越狱了
Dr. Light's out of prison. Someone broke him out.
自那之后尸体就不断出现
There's been a trail of dead bodies ever since.
我们知道
We know.
他杀了我们的一个朋友
He killed a friend.
嗯 我很遗憾
Yeah. I'm sorry.
多亏了罗宾二代什么的
Thanks to Robin-two-point-whatever,
那个小小的电视宣传让我们成了目标
that little TV announcement put a target on our back.
不管出于什么原因 亚瑟·莱特的目的是报复
Whatever the reason, Arthur Light's on a payback mission.
他试图把我们一个个干掉
He was trying to pick us off one by one.
所以现在他很可能在追杀我们所有人
So, chances are, he's after us all now.
但我们团结一致就很强大
But we're together and we're strong.
打气的话就留给乙队吧
Save the rah-rah speech for the JV squad.
我们会搞定光博士 然后我们就走
We'll take care of Dr. Light and then we're out.
我和汉克得回家 迪克
Hank and I need to get back home, Dick.
我也是
Me too.
我不能留在这里
I can't stay here.
我明白
I understand.
好了 聊得很开心 开始干活吧
All right, good talk. Let's do this.
房♥间照旧
Same rooms?
照旧
Same rooms.
对了各位
Oh, and guys...
还有一件事
One more thing.
前天把她捡回来的 当时她在逃跑
Picked her up the day before yesterday. She was on the run.
闪躲技巧非常厉害
The evasive technique was impressive.
她有天赋还受过训练
She has talent and training.
然后我看到了这个
And then I saw this.
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
-我以为他... -他死了
- I thought he-- - He was dead.
是 我们都这么认为的
Yeah, we all did.
但是他还好好的活在旧金山
But he's alive and well in San Francisco.
那她是谁
So, who is she?
她叫罗斯
Her name is Rose.
威尔逊
Wilson.
丧钟的女儿
Deathstroke's daughter.
斯莱德·威尔逊的女儿在这里
You have Slade Wilson's daughter in the other room?
你逗我们呢吧
You're fucking with us, right?
我捡回来的时候不知道她是谁
I didn't know who she was when I picked her up.
现在你知道了 但她还在这里
And now you do and she's still here.
是 显然这是个隐患
Yeah, obviously it's a concern.
隐患 这是犯神经
A concern? It's pathological.
迪克 我知道你喜欢对迷途者心软
Dick, I get that you have a soft spot for strays,
但是她不能留在这里
but she can't stay here.
就是因为丧钟我们才放弃这里的
Deathstroke is why we shuttered this place.
我们受了重创
We limped away.
我不是为了第二回合而回来的
I didn't come for round two.
我没忘
I didn't forget.
但我不能赶她出去
But I can't kick her out.
斯莱德想杀她 他会再出手的
Slade's tried to kill her once, he'll do it again.
你不觉得我们早知道了吗
You don't think we're past that?
你不觉得那个录下你
You don't think the same camera
带走她的摄像头
that saw you pick her up
会录下你带她来这里吗
saw you bring her here?
他不知道她在这里 我掩盖了踪迹
He doesn't know she's here. I covered my tracks.
而我也不会赶她出去
And I'm not kicking her out.
听着
Okay, look,
我们是为光博士来的 那就搞定光博士
we're here for Dr. Light, let's take care of Dr. Light.
这孩子是我的问题
The girl is my problem.
回家叙旧算是泡汤了
Well, so much for old home week.
我就感觉你会来这一手
Yeah, I had a feeling you'd try that.
-你得放我走 -等下
- You need to let me go. - Hold on.
快播完了
It's almost over.
我喜欢那家伙 每次都让我笑死了
I love that guy. He kills me every time.
你刚才说什么
You were saying?
放我走
Let me go.
首先
First things first...
有你的传令
you've been served.
上面说你要立刻回国继承王位
It says you are to come home at once and take your royal turn.
戴上王冠
Wear the crown.
里边还写了什么家族责任
There's some stuff about family obligation
还有大体失望
and general disappointment,
但是如果你不遵守要求
but if you don't adhere to the request,
我这样的人会再来一波
a second round of guys like me will appear.
他们可不会像我这么文明
Guys who aren't as civilized as me.
解开
Remove them.
有人穿越了两千万英里来接你回家
A guy travels 20 million miles to give you a lift home,
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表