剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
Perfect timing.
蕾切尔 对不起
Rachel, I'm sorry.
警报 定位到跟踪器
Alert, tracker located.
我有发现
I got something.
他静止不动
He's not moving.
是光博士
It's fucking Dr. Light.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
这是杰森的跟踪器吗
Is that Jason's tracker?
肯定是有人给取出来了
Someone must have cut it out of him.
如果光博士死了 那杰森在哪
Well, if Dr. Light's dead, where the fuck is Jason?
他肯定有个帮手
He must be working with a partner.
你找到我的礼物了
I see you found my gift.
是丧钟
It's Deathstroke.
杰森在哪
Where's Jason?
你是指你的跟班吗
You mean your little sidekick?
你管谁叫跟班呢 混♥蛋♥
Who the fuck you calling a sidekick, asshole?
棒小伙
Attaboy.
操 操
Fuck! Fuck!
该死的混♥蛋♥ 有种冲我来啊
You fucking bastard! Come try that shit with me!
告诉我们你要什么
Just tell us what you want.
我刚要说
As I was saying,
如果你想要他回去
if you want him back,
就把罗斯给我
hand over Rose.
我们怎么知道你会遵守诺言
And how do we know you're gonna keep your promise?
凌晨三点
Tonight, 3:00 AM,
内河码头广场
Embarcadero Plaza.
外面见
Outside.
用这个电♥话♥联♥系♥
Use this phone to confirm.
你为什么不告诉我杰森失踪了
Why didn't you tell me Jason was missing?
我当时不知道
I didn't know.
小队出去找他了
But the team's out looking for him.
对 迪克在用卫星搜寻杰森的跟踪器
Yeah, Dick's got a satellite searching for Jason's tracker.
还发生了什么事
So, what else is up?
你还好吗
With you.
我以为三宫魔被消灭后
After Trigon, I thought that all my drama
我的破事都会结束
would be over.
-他回来了吗 -没有
- Is he back? - No.
我以为我会变得
I just thought that I would be...
正常
normal.
但是一直和男生们待在一起
But it's just all boys all the time.
不去上学 不停地训练
No school, nonstop training...
然后
And...
然后这个
And this.
这是什么
What is that?
这个东西在我睡觉的时候会出来
Uh, this thing comes out when I sleep.
加尔说它看起来像
Gar said it looked like a black cloud
黑雾状的剃刀
filled with razor blades.
那天我差点掐死杰森
The other day I almost choked out Jason.
-什么时候开始的 -消灭三宫魔之后
- When did it start? - After Trigon.
一开始我以为是惩罚
At first I thought it was punishment,
或者是他要回来了
or that he came back somehow,
但这和三宫魔不同
but this isn't Trigon.
我能感觉到他消失了
I can feel that he's gone. It's...
这是我自己
It's me.
当我父亲扯出我的心脏的时候
When my father ripped out my heart,
我变了
I changed.
我变成了别的东西
I turned into something different.
我无法控制的东西
Something I can't control.
我知道听起来很疯狂
And I know it sounds crazy...
不是的
No, it doesn't.
在我的星球上有一个说法
On my planet we have a name for it.
叫做变形
It's called transfiguration.
所有的婴儿都要戴萨瓦手镯
All babies wear Sawar bracelets.
目的是抑制他们的超能力
In order to suppress the ability to make Starfire
一直到他们成年以后 可以控制力量
until they reach maturity and can control their powers.
一般都有效果
Normally this works.
-但对我没用 -为什么
- But not for me. - Why?
不知道
I don't know.
我的能力不受束缚
My powers just wouldn't stay caged.
我们这样的人注定是不凡的 蕾切尔
People like us are destined to be special, Rachel.
也许这就是你的原因
Maybe that's why this is happening to you.
你越是压制你的能力
The more you try to suppress your powers,
它就变得越发难以抵抗
the harder they'll resist.
你找到的预言说
But the prophesy you found
我会消灭无数世界
said that I was supposed to destroy worlds.
或者拯救无数世界
Or save worlds.
善恶并非生来注定
We're not born good or bad.
你的抉择才是你的命运
The choices you make define your destiny.
三宫魔选择了黑暗
Trigon chose darkness.
我要选择我自己的未来
I have to choose what my future holds.
你也一样
You will, too.
那就这样
So that's it.
我只要选择行善
I just decide to be good.
对 但有时候会有些复杂
It's a little more complicated at times, but yes.
柯莉
Kory?
杰森怎么样了
What happened to Jason?
去训练室说吧
Let's talk in the training room.
很糟糕
It's bad.
我能看出来
I can tell.
他们觉得我们在这里接受不了事实
They don't think we can handle hearing the truth.
我有个法子
I know a way to find out.
你在刚知道那是丧钟的女儿的时候
You should have thrown that girl out
就该让她滚蛋
the minute you knew she was Deathstroke's daughter.
等等 独眼海盗是他的女儿
Wait a minute. Pirate girl is this guy's daughter?
对 而且他要找她回去
Yeah, and he wants her back.
不能让他这样做
Which we can't do.
为什么不行 有理有据的
Why not? It's not a crazy idea!
你不是认真的
You're not serious.
我想和丧钟一了百了
I'm serious about ending this with Deathstroke once and for all.
虽然不怎么样
It might not be pretty,
但我们不能让那个疯子杀了杰森
but neither is watching Jason get killed by that lunatic.
这不是罗斯的错 我们都知道
This isn't Rose's fault. We all know it.
我们现在还活着的唯一原因
The only reason we're all still alive right now
就是她在这里
is because she's here.
所有的房♥间都有摄像头
So there's cameras in every room.
怪布鲁斯·韦恩吧 他建的这栋楼
Blame Bruce Wayne. He built the place.
声音呢
So where's the sound?
我
Yeah, I...
这样做我不太舒服 鬼鬼祟祟的
I don't feel comfortable doing this. It feels sketchy.
你们还没有被骗够吗
Aren't you tired of being lied to?
迪克没有骗我们
Dick isn't lying to us.
他只是不想让我们牵扯进去
He doesn't want us to get involved.
他在保护我们
He's protecting us.
两眼抓瞎怎么会让我们更安全
How does being kept in the dark make any of us safer?
他们有所隐瞒
They're hiding something.
我要知道那是什么
And I want to know what it is.
你们不想吗
Don't you?
我们可以找到这人然后消灭他
Why don't we find this guy and neutralize him?
没那么简单
It's not that easy.
我们勉强才躲过他的上一次袭击
We barely survived his last attack.
杰森受了伤 孤立无援 担惊受怕
Look, Jason is hurt, alone, scared.
我
And I...
我们都知道这种感觉
We all know what that feels like.
最起码的
Bottom line is,
杰森是自己人但罗斯不是
he's one of us and she's not.
如果把她交出去 就能救他一命
So handing her over, if it saves his life,
不知道你们怎么想 但我晚上能睡个安生觉
I don't know about you, but I can sleep a little better at night
因为我做了正确的事
knowing I did the right thing!
你同意他吗 格雷森
You good with this, Grayson?
-迪克 -让我想想
- Dick? - Just give me a second.
别听他们的
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表