剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思就是
That means...
你的生活将会很艰难
Your life is going to be difficult
复杂 而且痛苦
and complicated and painful.
但有时又充满欢乐
And sometimes full of joy.
只要记住 不要通过人们说的话判断他们
Just remember people are not what they say they're going to do,
要通过他们的行为
they are what they do.
所以 我应该怎么做
So, what should I do?
跑
Run.
不要在一个地方定居
Don't put down roots.
小心选择付出信任的对象
Be careful who you trust.
不要使用你的超能力
Don't use your powers
因为那会让别人注意到你
because that will draw attention to you.
对你来说 这是件坏事
And for you, that is a bad thing.
最重要的是
And above all...
不要逞英雄
don't be a hero.
是时候该逃走了
It's time to start running.
不 我不能把你留在这
No. I can't leave you here.
-他们会杀了你的 -那你能怎么办
- They'll kill you. - What are you gonna do?
杀了他们所有人来救我吗
Save my life by killing all of them?
但是你说过他们逼你做个坏人
But you said they made you bad.
他们没有逼我做坏人
They didn't make me bad.
你有机会做个好人
You have a chance to be good.
做得比我更好
To be better than I am.
你必须得离开这里了
You have to get out of here.
我不想离开你
I don't wanna leave you.
快走
Go.
-他在哪 -我不知道
- Where is he? - I don't know.
他想要杀我 我求他饶了我
He tried to kill me. I begged for my life.
胡说八道
Bullshit.
这一次
This time...
我们要按我的方式来
we're doing it my way.
我们走
Let's go.
不行 伙计 我们不能
No, boy. We can't.
坚持住
Hang on.
不要
No!
你♥他♥妈♥是哪位
Who the fuck are you?
我还不是超级肯定
I'm not super sure yet.
不管你是谁
Whoever you are...
我不知道该怎么感谢你才好
I don't know how to thank you.
很高兴我能帮上忙
I'm just glad I could help.
杰森
Jason?
发生了什么
What happened?
他刚刚救了我的命
This guy just saved my life.
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表