剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
I'm so glad you all could make it.
消息令人不安
This is troubling news.
康纳和加尔没有消息吗
And no Conner or Gar?
没有
No.
我发现了血淋淋的爪印
I found bloody paw prints,
碎玻璃
broken glass,
主机也没关
and no one shut down the mainframe.
加尔不会就那样离开
Gar wouldn't leave it like that.
于是 蕾切尔联络我的时候
So, when Rachel called me,
我以为她知道他们在哪儿
I thought maybe she knew where they were.
我一直没和他们说话
I never talked to them.
我知道泰坦出了什么事
I am aware of what's happened to all of you.
而我 很抱歉
And I... I'm sorry.
谎言会让家变得支离破碎
Lies can tear a family apart
你们一直生活在其余波当中
and you've been living in the aftermath of that.
那里成了
And it's a...
一个孤寂的地方
lonely place to be.
但它以前是
But this was a...
现在也是
This is...
一个主动选择的家
a family of choice.
分离也是选择
Breaking apart was a choice.
鉴于这条启示
In the light of this news,
我想让你们再选一次
I'm asking you to make another one.
重聚起来
To come together.
远离痛苦很容易
Walking away from bad feelings is easy.
重整旗鼓予以还击要难得多
It's much harder to take the blow,
但这才是家人该做的
and come back for more, but that's what a family does.
如果你们团结起来
If you can unite,
就能直面任何威胁
you can face any threat.
但如果黑暗降临时你们分崩离析
But if darkness arrives while you're still cast apart,
我绝对相信没人会幸免于难
I truly believe that none of you will survive.
如果你们不能保护彼此
If you won't protect one another,
又有谁能
who will?
他就这样走了
Did he just leave?
是
Yup.
所以 说白了
So, let me get this straight.
布鲁斯·韦恩奇迹般地
Bruce Wayne somehow
安排我们在这个偏僻的小餐馆见面
miraculously arranged for us all to meet in this diner
就是为了向我们施压
in the middle of nowhere to mansplain us
让泰坦重聚
into putting the Titans back together?
是
Yup.
我想刚刚就是如此
I think that's exactly what just happened.
爆♥炸♥新闻
今日头条
Today's top story.
两名男子逃出凯恩监狱
Two men escape Kane Jail,
格雷森警探协同越狱
显然受到了服刑的底特律警探
apparently aided by
迪克·格雷森的帮助
imprisoned Detroit Police Detective Dick Grayson.
关于该新闻的更多细节
More details on this story and more
请关注我们的最新报道
on our next news update.
你♥他♥妈♥逗我呢吧
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
唐娜 等等
Donna, wait.
特洛伊 你要去哪
Troy, where are you going?
回旧金山
Back to San Francisco.
不 我们得救迪克
No. We need to save Dick.
让他自己呆着吧
Dick's on his own.
你怎么了
What is wrong with you?
我
Me?
听着 我清楚他什么德性 好吧
Look, I know Dick Grayson, okay?
他把自己放在十字架上
He put himself up on that cross.
钉在上面
Nailed himself to it.
现在他还得把自己打趴下
Now he's going to have to take himself down, too.
唐娜说得没错
Donna's right.
无论迪克在做什么 都是自作自受
Whatever Dick's doing, he's doing to himself.
我又开始做梦了
I'm having dreams again.
梦到我在迪克的葬礼上
I was at Dick's funeral.
丧钟杀了他
Deathstroke killed him.
听着
Look...
我知道
I know...
这听起来很荒谬
that I sound crazy.
我知道
I know that.
但是迪克需要我的帮助
But Dick needs my help.
而我也真的需要你们的帮助
And I really need yours.
拜托了
Please.
抱歉 蕾切尔
I'm sorry, Rachel...
但加尔更需要我们
but Gar needs us more.
我明白你为什么要这样做
I get why you're doing this.
我明白
I do.
可我要和唐娜走了
But I'm going to go with Donna.
这里完事了你就去找我们 好吗
As soon as you're done here, you come find us, okay?
朵恩
Dawn...
我猜你也要离开吧
So, I guess you're leaving, too.
才不会
Hell, no.
我们走吧
Let's go.
好 走吧
Okay, let's go.
布鲁斯
Bruce?
布鲁斯
Bruce!
现在你消失了
Now you disappear.
你的高中母校吗
Your old high school?
不错
Great.
接下来干嘛 你会邀请我参加毕业舞会吗
What's next? You're going to ask me to prom?
这不是我的学校
Not my school.
这里是我的家
My home.
爸爸是个自己找死的混♥蛋♥
Dad was an asshole who got himself killed,
妈妈吸毒上瘾
Mom was an addict.
青年所有违法的事我都干过
I did the whole delinquency tour.
寄养 少管所 露宿街头
Foster care, juvie, lived on the streets.
然后我发现了这个地方
Then I found this place.
在那边的椽上缩在睡袋里
Crammed a sleeping bag in the rafters over there.
晚上就躲在上面
Hid out up here at night,
看剧场的孩子们表演
watched the theater kids living their best lives.
解释了你为什么如此有戏剧性
Explains why you're so dramatic.
我过去总觉得他们是失败者
And I used to think they were losers,
但看看谁最后戴上面具穿上了斗篷
but look who ended up in a mask and a cape.
你并没有看起来的那样肤浅
You're not as shallow as you seem.
恭维的确不是你的强项 对吗
Compliments really aren't your strong suit, huh?
我以为你是个十足的混♥蛋♥
I mean, I assumed you were some rich asshole.
自己是混♥蛋♥ 觉得别人更是混♥蛋♥
Born on third, thinking he hit a triple.
但不要误会 你是个戏剧迷这个巨大的秘密
But don't get me wrong, it's still totally lame
依然完全没有说服力
that your big secret is that you're a theater nerd.
悲剧演员
Thespians.
对 悲剧演员 不是戏剧迷
Okay, thespians, not theater nerds.
还有其他剧情转折 或者我们能走了吗
So, are there any more plot twists or can we go?
你有什么毛病
What's your problem?
我有毛病
My problem?
我带你来这儿 告诉你所有这些
Look, I bring you here, I tell you all this,
而你却像屎一样对我
and you treat me like shit.
我不过是在逗你 该死
I was just fucking with you, damn.
我每次试图接近你 罗斯
Every time I try to get close to you, Rose,
你都把我拒之门外
you push me away.
你想走就走吧 没关系 走
You want to leave, then go. Fine, go!
你怎么这么混♥蛋♥
Why are you being such an asshole?
因为我发现你在找一个逃走的借口
Because I see you searching for an excuse to run.
我没有
I'm not.
我这辈子一直将人拒之门外 罗斯
I've spent my whole life pushing people away, Rose.
做傻事 搞砸事情
Doing stupid shit. Breaking things.
我也从未做过这种事
I've never done this before either.
但我和你在一起的每一秒都像是重获新生
But every second I spend with you is like a new lease on life.
杰森 我告诉过你
Jason, I told you,
我是令人讨厌的人
I'm bad news.
我不能...
I... I can't...
没关系
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表