剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
真的吗 我听说他让你从摩天大楼上掉下来了
Really? 'Cause I heard he dropped you from a skyscraper.
-这不是他的错 -也不是你的
- Not his fault. - Not yours either.
你有带点节奏的音乐吗
You got any music with an actual beat?
-我不想表现得像个混♥蛋♥ -那就别这样
- Look, I don't want to be an asshole. - Then don't.
我知道我爸想要杀你
I know my dad tried to kill you.
你的朋友们想要杀我
Your friends tried to kill me.
那是在他们想要拿我去和丧钟交易之后
And that was after they tried to trade me for Deathstroke.
我们扯平了吧
So call us even.
天哪 这里的人都怎么了
God, what is up with everyone here anyways?
你们这些人需要
You people need some kind
超级心理医生
of super shrink to deal
来给你们治疗
with all your problems.
那就意味着需要去聊这些事情
That would mean talking about them.
不是我们的强项
Not our strong suit.
你是这里唯一一个值得聊天的人
You're the only person worth talking to in this place.
但你还是失去理智了
You're still out of your mind.
但我能理解
But... I understand it.
你刚刚
Did you...
你刚刚是不是说了些我的好话
Did you just say something nice in that?
我很确定你说了些好听的话
I'm pretty sure you said something nice.
别让事情变得奇怪
Don't make it weird.
那么
So...
还是赶我出去吗
Kicking me out?
之前是这么想的
I was trying to.
但现在你想看看接下来会怎么发展
But now, you wanna see where this is going.
承认吧
Admit it.
我也想
So do I.
要不我来放点音乐吧
So how about I DJ for a bit?
听你的
Up to you.
别划伤我的黑胶唱片
Just don't scratch my vinyl.
好了伙计 我需要你帮我找到他
Okay, boy. I need you to help me find him.
来吧伙计 我们得快点
Come on, boy. Let's make this fast.
操 操 操
Fuck! Fuck, fuck!
我需要你的帮助
Okay. I'm gonna need your help with this.
用你那招奇怪的镭射眼招数
Do that weird laser-eye thing that you do.
加油 伙计
Come on, boy.
太好了
Yes!
不许动 沃森博士
Stay right there, Dr. Watson.
-不许动 -快呀 走啊
- Don't move! - Come on, go!
接下来登场的是
Now coming to the stage,
粉彩超新星和可人的罗茜·梅
Pastel Supernova and sweet Rosie May.
你想请我喝一杯吗
You wanna buy me a drink?
玛蒂 玛蒂·马蒂斯
Mati? Mati Matisse?
嗨
Hi.
你坐错桌了 奶油男孩
You're at the wrong table, Creamsicle.
-这桌是我的 -我希望我们能拼下桌
- This one's mine. - I was hoping we could share.
挺诱人
Tempting.
但我现在没那心情
But I'm not in the mood.
我觉得我们能成为朋友
I think we could be friends.
那得有理由才行
Friends need a reason.
一个共同的目标
A common goal.
或者一个条件
Or a condition.
或者一个共同的敌人
Or a common enemy.
你妹妹的事情我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your sister.
你认识克里斯蒂
You knew Christy?
但我认识冬青
But I know Wintergreen.
今晚别提那个名字
Let's not say that name tonight.
我听说你和他当时在一起
I heard you were with him...
-你们两个 -真让我起鸡皮疙瘩
- Both of you. - Makes my skin crawl.
他杀了克里斯蒂
He killed Christy.
当然了 她让他杀的
Course, she let him.
我得找到他
I need to find him.
来呀 神奇小子 这是你的演出
Come on, Boy Wonder. This is your show.
整晚都属于你
The whole night is about you.
救下你的小命
Saving your ass.
了结你的恩怨
Chasing your ghosts.
看看你的本事
Let's see what you got.
她们可真厉害
Amazing, aren't they?
谁
Who?
我需要你的帮助
Look, I need your help.
我凭什么要帮你
Why would I do that?
因为他一给我我想要的东西
Because once he gives me what I want,
他就会走
he'll be gone.
你是什么英雄吗
Are you some kind of hero?
差不多吧
Something like that.
我妹妹会很喜欢你的
My sister would have liked you.
他在戴维斯旅馆
He's at the Davis Hotel.
哪个房♥间
Which room?
顶层
The top.
喂 愣着干嘛
Hey! Earth to Major Tom.
别发呆了
Snap out of it.
蝙蝠侠教过你跳舞没有
Batman teach you how to dance?
我不跳舞
I don't dance.
来吧
Come on.
丧钟也扰乱了我的思想
Deathstroke messed with my head, too.
不意味着你不能跳舞
Doesn't mean you can't dance.
就和格斗一样
It's just like fighting.
只是不流血
Without the blood.
我♥操♥
Ah, fuck.
对不起 别打我
I'm... I'm sorry. Don't hit me.
很常见
It's a thing that happened.
别做蠢事 你还有机会
Don't get stupid about it, and it might happen again.
咋了
What?
你怎么会有我哥的唱片
The fuck you doing with my brother's record?
-你有个哥哥 -现在没了
- You have a brother? - I did.
这是他的 这是他的字迹
This is his. This is his handwriting.
这是从哪弄来的
How the fuck did it get here?
这是我从迪克那借的
They're Dick's. I borrowed them.
没准是他买♥♥的二手货
Okay, maybe he bought them secondhand.
放屁
Bullshit.
你们在耍我
You guys playing me?
我是诱饵吗
Well, what am I, bait?
你在说什么 罗斯
What are you talking about, Rose?
别骗我 这是我死去的哥哥的东西
Don't fucking lie to me. This is my dead brother's shit.
你们是不是利用他接近丧钟
Did you use him to get to Deathstroke,
你们也在利用我
and that's what you're doing to me--
罗斯 冷静好吗 你到底在说什么
Rose, calm down, okay. What are you talking about?
丧钟杀了我的哥哥
Deathstroke killed my brother.
听说是因为他交错了朋友
Rumor was he fell in with the wrong crowd,
他们利用他接近我爸爸
people who used him to get to my dad.
耳熟吗
Sound familiar?
这张唱片在这里 那我的哥哥也来过这里
If this record is here, then my brother was here.
迪克认识他却从来没告诉我
Dick knew him, and he never told me.
他去死
You know what, fuck him!
你们全都去死
Fuck all of you!
罗斯
Rose!
罗斯 等等
Rose, wait!
操
Fuck.
这很不对劲 你也感觉到了
This doesn't feel right, and you know it.
我们到底要干什么
What are we really doing?
找到丧钟
Finding Deathstroke.
然后呢
Then what?
杀了他
Bury him.
你的意思是你要藏起你的秘密
You mean so you can bury your secret.
我们都有自己的角色
You know, we all played our part.
是啊 而你的角色很特别
Yeah. And yours was a featured role.
喂 出去
Hey, get out of here.
你 出去
Hey, scat.
斯莱德在哪里
Where's Slade?
我都分不清你和他
I'm not sure which one's crazier,
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表