剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
《泰坦》前情提要
Previously on Titans...
我是什么
What am I?
你是两个
You were the genetic material
不同的人的遗传物质混合
of two different people blended together.
-莱克斯·卢瑟 -另一个是谁
- Lex Luthor. - And who else?
超人
Superman.
如果他们抓住我 会把我怎么样
If they get me, what will they do to me?
我们要按我的方式来
We're doing it my way.
-我不想离开你 -快走
- I don't wanna leave you. - Go.
不要使用你的超能力
Don't use your powers.
不要逞英雄
Don't be a hero.
如果我是罗宾...那你是谁
If I'm Robin... who are you?
这是个好问题
That's a good question.
他叫丧钟 泰坦的老相识
His name is Deathstroke. Old Titans business.
这是罗斯的父亲
That's Rose's father?
他杀了我哥哥
He killed my brother.
我叫迪克
I'm Dick.
他说我哥哥交友不慎
He said big brother fell in with the wrong crowd.
我正在训练他们成为更优秀的我们
I'm training them to be a better version of us.
但这个地方战死过人
But there's ghosts in this place.
他们知道上次发生了什么吗
Do they even know what happened last time?
加斯
Garth!
重启泰坦大楼本就是个错误
Reopening this tower was a mistake.
要死多少人才能让你意识到这一点
How many people have to die for you to realize that?
如果你想为所发生的事复仇 可以拿我做人♥质♥
If you want revenge for what happened, you can have me.
跟你的朋友说再见
Say goodbye to your friend.
不
No!
我不知道该怎么感谢你才好
I don't know how to thank you.
他刚刚救了我的命
This guy just saved my life.
不
No!
人们都说人靠衣装
They say the suit makes the man.
就你的情况而言 我想应该是一个纪念骨灰瓮
In your case, I guess it would be a memorial urn.
一生化为一罐装饰性的灰烬
A whole life reduced to a decorative can of ash.
但你不是多愁善感的人 对吧
But you're not sentimental, are you?
当你放弃一份工作时
When you walk away from a job,
你就真的放弃了
you really walk away.
放弃一切
Let things go.
放弃所有人
Let, ooh, people... go.
我猜你觉得世上少一个罗宾也无妨
I guess you figured one less Robin in the world wouldn't hurt.
或者你有别的想法
Or maybe you had another idea.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你打算用自己的命换杰森的命
You were gonna trade your life for Jason's.
崇高
Noble.
而且很蠢
And fucking stupid.
你以为丧钟想要你的命吗
You thought Deathstroke wanted you?
小可爱 他想要除你之外所有人的命
Guess what, precious, he wants everybody but you.
至少目前是这样
At least for now.
你本来应该保护这些孩子的
You were supposed to protect these kids.
所以我才让杰森来找你
That's why I sent Jason to you.
你本来应该纠正他的
You were supposed to make him right.
相反 你伤害他 排斥他
Instead you hurt him, you ostracized him,
羞辱他
humiliated him.
欺骗他
You lied to him.
不是小学生无伤大雅的谎言
Not the florid lies you told in grade school.
你的谎言更阴险
This was, uh, more insidious.
疏漏的谎言
A lie of omission.
你和丧钟之间的血海深仇
This blood feud between you and Deathstroke...
你就这么让杰森掺和进来了
You just let Jason walk right into the middle of it.
你知道这是怎么回事吗
You know what this is really about?
迪克
Dick?
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
那个救了杰森的孩子就不一样了
Well, I can't say the same about the kid who saved Jason.
你不是帮他包扎好了吗
I thought you patched him up?
我已经尽力了 但是
I did the best I could, considering, but...
情况有点复杂
there are complications.
也许你该过来看看
You might wanna come take a look.
他情况稳定吗
Is he stable?
目前稳定
For the moment.
他们开枪击中他的子弹留下了什么东西
Whatever they shot him with left something behind.
某种毒物
Some sort of toxin.
也许我们应该送他去医院
Maybe we should take him to a hospital.
天才
Genius.
他们正好可以在那个安静的地方了结他
A nice, quiet place where they can finish him off.
这个男孩有特殊能力
The boy has special abilities.
是的 我觉得他在这里最安全
Yeah, I think he's safest here.
好的
Okay.
而且我觉得你应该联♥系♥布鲁斯
And I think you should call Bruce.
他记录这些东西 他或许知道他是谁
He catalogues these things. He might know who he is.
你好 是迪克啊
Hello? Hey, Dick.
当然可以 我可以查查那孩子
Oh, sure. I can look the kid up.
我刚意识到你的特殊技能是什么
Hey, I just realized what your special skill is.
它让你成为了这团队的自然领袖
The thing that makes you the natural leader in this group.
只有你有我的电♥话♥号♥码
You're the only one with my phone number.
迪克
Dick?
-我会打给布鲁斯 -好的
- I'll call Bruce. - Good.
你看看杰森了吗
You check on Jason?
正要去
On my way.
-你没事吧 -挺好的
- You all right? - All good.
他当然没事了
Of course he's all right.
15楼自♥由♥落体估计吓死他了
Fifteen storeys of free-falling probably did him good.
现在是午夜过后了 你应该休息下
It's past midnight. You should probably take it easy.
我不想休息 我感觉很好
I don't wanna take it easy. I feel good.
其他人也应该把问题儿童扔下楼
More people should drop their problem children off buildings.
能洗刷他们的思想和身体
It clarifies the mind and body.
你掉下的距离挺高的
That was quite the fall you took.
是啊 相当不得了
Yeah, it was hellacious.
从你那角度看如何
How did it look from your angle?
恐怖
Scary.
幸好康纳在那里
Well, good thing Conner was there.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这样就好了
That should do it.
"对不起"总是能拨乱反正
"Sorry" always makes things right.
休息一下就行了
Rest will fix him.
再来一队心理医生
And a team of shrinks.
或许吃点药
Maybe some meds.
积极地 消极的 中间程度的
Uppers, downers, in-betweens.
小孩就是船到桥头自然直
Kid'll be right as rain.
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're all right?
别绕圈子了
Cut the crap.
好吗 为什么不直接说出你想说的
Okay, why don't you say what you really wanna say, huh?
这一切都是因为我独自出战的错
That all this is my fucking fault for going out there alone.
不
No.
我不这么想
I don't think that.
大♥师♥级大事化小
A master of understatement.
休息去吧
Rest up.
做得好
Well done.
你可以划掉这项任务了
You can check that off the list.
你那套胡迪尼戏法是什么意思
What's with the Houdini act?
-什么 -对抗丧钟那时
- What? - Out there with Deathstroke.
你直接消失了 丢下我们
You disappear and leave us in the dark?
"胡迪尼"是恭维
"Houdini" is flattering.
胡迪尼可没自杀倾向
Houdini was not suicidal.
没蛋炒饭啊
There's no egg fried rice.
你自己行动 没有伙伴支持
You go off by yourself with nobody to trade?
-没有后援 -我们现在能不谈这些吗
- No backup? - Can we not do this now?
现在对我来说很合适
Now is working for me.
我搞砸了
I fucked up.
你说呢
No shit.
有没有什么是你没告诉我们的
Is there... Is there something you're not telling us?
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表