剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
It's okay.
总有个地方在等着我们
There's a place for us.
一个为我们准备的地方
Somewhere a place for us.
握着我的手 我们就成功一半
Hold my hand and we're halfway there.
拉着我的手 我带你去那儿
Hold my hand and I'll take you there.
某种方法
Somehow.
某天
Someday.
某个地方
Somewhere.
怎么了
What?
你以为只有你是戏剧迷吗
You thought you were the only nerd?
有效果了 不是吗
It works, doesn't it?
你去哪儿了
Where'd you go?
你需要休息
You needed to rest.
为逃跑积蓄力量
Build up your strength for the escape.
对我来说无处可逃
No escapes for me.
丧钟挟持了人♥质♥
Deathstroke has taken hostages
而你在这里
and here you are.
我们有休战协定
We have a truce.
他不会动任何人
He's not touching anybody.
他会动你看不到的人
No one you can see.
在艾德琳家
At Adeline's,
斯莱德在那里
Slade was there,
你在那里
you were there,
然而你们没有动手
and yet no killing.
为什么
Why?
他手无寸铁
He was unarmed.
而且
And?
而且我在艾德琳家里
And I was in Adeline's house.
也许是因为你们不想动手
Maybe you didn't want to.
也许是因为斯莱德身上有你想要的东西
Maybe there's something inside Slade that you need.
是啊 他的小锡心打动了我
Yeah, his tiny tin heart got to me.
你们都爱杰里科
You both loved Jericho,
但你们两人都是导致他死亡的凶手
and you both got him killed.
有着同样的自我厌弃的感受
A common bond of self-loathing.
只要你们两人都还活着
As long as you're both alive,
你们就可以将这件事怪罪于对方
you can always blame the other guy.
我承认自己犯了错
I admitted to my mistake.
真是太感人了
It was very moving.
你觉得这很有趣
You think this is funny?
这居然要花你五年的时间
It only took you five years.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
一次又一次地为错误的理由战斗
Fighting the wrong fight, again and again.
担心着自己受挫的良心
Worrying about your bleeding conscience...
却不去帮助自己的朋友
instead of helping your friend?
睁大眼睛看看
Open your eyes.
把你的沮丧放在一边
Leave your disappointment at the door.
是时候成熟起来了
It's time to grow up.
不要再当罗宾
Not Robin anymore.
要更坚强
Stronger,
更快
faster...
像一只猛禽
like a bird of prey.
杰森 把手给我
Jason, give me your hand.
是你
It's you.
坚持住
Hold on!
你是那个马戏团的男孩
You're the boy from the circus.
不用 这是我的事
No, it's my problem.
-我以为你是罗宾 -我是
- I thought you were Robin. - I am.
-你就是个怪物 -结束了 我赢了
- You're a monster. - It's over. I won.
你该走了
I think you should go.
不
No.
等等
Wait.
这不可能
It can't be.
为什么
Why not?
太他妈下流了
Fucking thirsty.
唐娜短♥信♥
你和罗斯还好吗 尽快回电♥话♥ 泰坦需要你们
删除
你好
Hello.
是我
It's me.
给你打电♥话♥只是想谈谈
Just calling to say this
你跟泰坦们玩的小游戏
little game you're playing with the Titans...
我不干了
I'm out.
是吗
Is that so?
没错
Yeah. It is.
我要退出
I quit.
而且不管你做什么都不能阻止我
And there is nothing you can do to stop me.
你没事吧
You okay?
当然没事
Yeah, of course.
退后
Stand back.
杰里科还活着
泰坦大楼
蕾切尔
Rachel?
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
发生什么事了
What happened?
你绝对不会相信的
You're never going to believe it.
突击队袭击了泰坦大楼
Commandos blew up the tower and
然后绑♥架♥了康纳和我
kidnapped Conner and I.
离实验体再近一点
Move closer to the subject.
我被绑到了卡德摩斯实验室
And I was at CADMUS Labs
他们给我做了脑部手术
and they were doing brain surgery on me...
真是太糟糕了
That's awful.
-真是 -太糟糕了
- That's... - ...awful.
加尔
Gar?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
放我出去
Let me out!
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表