剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
我还是会那样做
I would do everything exactly the same.
抱歉 我需要这根绳子
I'm sorry. I'm gonna need the rope.
别担心 亲爱的 我们还会再见的
No worries, love. I'll be seeing you again.
我不这么认为 说真的 换个名字吧
Doubt it. And seriously, change the name.
我得接个电♥话♥
Hey, I gotta take this.
玉米饼餐车那儿见
Meet you at the taco truck?
好 想吃什么的
Yeah. What do you want?
随便 只要别是鸡肉
Surprise me. Just not chicken.
或者猪肉
Or pork.
-或是菜的 -牛肉玉米饼 没问题
- Or veggie. - Beef tacos. You got it.
你好 柯莉安妲小姐
Hello, Ms. Koriand'r.
看到我很惊讶吗
Surprised to see me?
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我还以为你会更激动一点
I was expecting more enthusiasm.
毕竟我为你专程远道而来
After all, I came a long way just for you.
他们还派谁来了
Who else did they send?
只有我
Just me.
他们应该多派点
They should have sent more.
抱歉 殿下
Sorry about that, Your Highness.
-鸡肉卷是谁的 -我的
- Chicken burrito? - That's me.
鸡肉玉米饼 给你
Chicken taco. There you go.
柯莉
Kory?
我是朵恩 我们有麻烦了
Hey, it's Dawn. We have a problem.
还以为你已经走了
Figured you'd be gone.
你说你要买♥♥咖啡
You said you were buying coffee.
我喜欢咖啡
I like coffee.
不错 那我们有共同爱好了
Good. We got something in common.
你开错方向了
You're going the wrong way.
地铁站在后面
The BART station's back there.
我们不去内河码头
We're not going to Embarcadero.
-我们要去温东格伦♥公♥园 -为什么
- We're going to Glen Park. - Why?
这样我可以开车看看有没有人跟踪我们
So I can drive around and see if we're being followed.
你不用这么做 我步行也可以的
You didn't need to do this. I'm fine on foot.
-是吗 -没错
- Right. - I am.
我不能让你就这么大摇大摆地走出去
I couldn't let you just walk out the front door.
你确定不留下来吗
You sure you won't stay?
确定
I'm sure.
好吧 听着
Okay, look.
也许我不应该就这样
Probably shouldn't have just picked you up
从街上把你带回去
off the street and taken you in.
我过分了
I overstepped.
不然呢
You think?
无论你想做什么都得是你自己的选择
What you do has to be your own decision, obviously.
但是
But?
那些孩子每一个都很特殊 就像你一样
Each of those kids has something special, just like you.
但是他们明白了 特立独行是行不通的
But they've learned that being special and alone doesn't work.
我正教他们如何互相照应
I'm teaching them to have each other's back.
我也可以教你
I could teach you, too.
好了 就这样 推销结束
That's it. I'm done. Sales pitch over.
等一下
Hang on.
给你
Here.
这是干什么的
What's that for?
我的号♥码存在通讯录里 以防万一
My number's in the contacts, just in case.
不要
No.
我知道你觉得自己不需要
I know you don't think you need it,
但当你需要时 给我打电♥话♥
but when you do, call me.
能至少告诉我你的名字吗
Will you at least give me your name?
罗斯
Rose.
很高兴认识你 罗斯
Nice to meet you, Rose.
还有 罗斯
And, Rose?
你可以留着那把拆信刀
You can keep the letter opener.
谢谢
Thanks.
趴下
Get down!
那是什么
What was that?
快点
Come on.
快点
Come on.
身份已识别
Match identified.
罗斯·威尔森
"Rose Wilson."
这是她爸爸 斯莱德·威尔森
And that's her dad, Slade Wilson.
不可能
No fucking way.
怎么了
What?
丧钟
Deathstroke.
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表