剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
这混♥蛋♥还挺聪明
The bastard's clever, too.
难怪朵恩选了他
No wonder Dawn made the trade.
我一直觉得那是
I always imagined it was
备胎上位
a lateral move,
现在我看是一种升级了
but now I see it's an upgrade.
或许是和丧钟有关
Something to do with Deathstroke, maybe?
什么都没有
There's nothing.
就是战术失误罢了
It was just a tactical error.
用军事用语掩盖明显的谎言
Military-speak for when you're bald-faced lying.
你学的很好 孩子
You take note, kids.
我会处理的
I'll take care of it.
其他一切都进行的那么顺利
Everything else has gone so well.
-你去哪里 -我等下回来
- Where are you going? - I'll be back later.
有人拿枪瞄着我们呢 你就这么出去了
People were just shooting at us, and you're gonna go out?
没什么好担心的 孩子
There's nothing to worry about, kids.
就是有点精神分♥裂♥
Just a mild psychic split.
有人需要点什么吗 牛奶 鸡蛋
Anybody need anything? Milk, eggs?
装尸袋
Body bags?
柯莉
Kory.
天啊
Gosh!
你说了什么
What did you say?
"放开我的手"
"Let go of my damn arm."
他是塔马兰人
He's from Tamaran?
不是 氪星人 是个失传的语言
No. Kryptonian. It's a dead language.
这也解释了这个静脉注射的问题
Which also explains this IV.
我扎不进去 他的皮肤完全无法穿破
I couldn't get it in. His skin is completely impenetrable.
他说了"伊芙"
He's saying "Eve."
伊芙是谁
Who the hell is Eve?
我想着教他些新花样
I'm thinking of teaching him to do a new trick.
装死如何
How about play dead?
-他在哪 -13号♥实验对象吗
- Where is he? - Subject 13?
死了
It's dead.
快死了
Almost dead.
我想现在氪石已经完成任务了
I suppose by now, the kryptonite should have done its job.
什么 他不在你那吗
What... You don't have him?
卢瑟认为这是又一次失败
Luthor considers it another write-off.
轮到14号♥实验对象
On to Subject 14.
你就这样让他死吗
You just... left him to die?
如果你按照指示把它带回来
If you'd just brought it back to us as instructed,
这些事都可以避免了
all of this could have been avoided.
召集另一个小队 把他带回来
Assemble another team. Bring him back here.
如果我能和他在实验室里再试几个小时
If I just have another couple of hours with him in the lab--
结束了
It's over.
13号♥实验对象已经被终结了
Subject 13 has been terminated.
你也是一样
And so have you.
卢瑟先生要你在一小时内离开
Mr. Luthor wants you off the premises within the hour.
把通行证交出来吧
Let's have your party pass.
你有没有想过这可能是最好的结果
Have you considered that this might all be for the best?
不 默茜 我没想过
No, Mercy, I haven't.
好好想想吧
Think about it.
哪怕和莱克斯·卢瑟DNA有一点关系的东西
A thing made from even a little of Lex Luthor's DNA?
实在太好了
That's super.
你不了解我们老板吗
Have you met our boss?
这样不会有好结局的
There's no good end to that story.
没有它的世界会更好
The world's better off without it.
康纳
Conner.
什么
What?
他是个人 有名有姓 他叫康纳
He's a person. He has a name. His name is Conner.
我对天发誓 光头很性感
I swear to God, bald is sexy.
为了升职 你真的不惜一切代价对吧
You will literally do anything for a promotion, won't you?
为什么这么有偏见呢
Why so judgy?
天呐
Oh, my God!
很对不起
I'm so sorry.
迪克·格雷森
Dick Grayson.
从地狱里回来了
Back from the abyss.
本尼
Hi, Benny.
听说你去了底特律
Heard you were in Detroit.
有六七年吧
What's it been... six, seven years?
-五年 -我不记得了
- Five years. - I can't remember.
五年了 你记得很清楚
It's been five years. You remember it perfectly.
我需要情报
I need information.
我已经不做这种事了
Oh, I don't do that anymore, man.
不带武器 不搞情报 不和警♥察♥扯上关系
No weapons, no hook-ups, no cop-talk.
那你腰上的是什么
What's that on your waist?
整个社区还没收到这个消息
Well, the rest of the neighborhood hasn't got the memo,
仅此而已
that's all.
我在找一名枪手
I'm looking for a shooter.
一个叫斯莱德·威尔森的人
Guy by the name of Slade Wilson.
上次见到斯莱德还是在半岛射击场
The last time I saw Slade was down at the Peninsula gun range.
你是有多想守住你的小秘密
How desperate you are to cauterize your little secret, huh?
掩盖你的过失
Hide your little boo-boo.
可惜阿尔弗雷德不在这里替你收拾残局
It's too bad Alfred isn't here to fix it.
有人扎到刺了
"Oh, somebody has a nasty splinter.
抱歉 格雷森少爷 但是那一定要拔♥出♥来♥
I'm sorry, Master Grayson, but that's going to have to come out.
让我去拿镊子
Let me get the tweezers."
照旧 给你撒了糖霜
Sprinkles. Just how you like 'em.
斯莱德是不会去射击场的
Slade doesn't do gun ranges.
别骗我 本尼
Don't lie to me, Benny.
你为什么一定要趟这趟浑水呢
Why don't you stick his head in the deep fryer?
在吧台上砸他的脑袋问吧
Smash his head in the counter?
一不做二不休
I mean, in for a penny, in for a pound.
给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
他会说的
He speaks.
告诉我
Talk to me.
斯莱德六七年前已经退休了
Look, Slade retired maybe six or seven years ago.
五年前
Five years ago.
为什么没人记得
Why does nobody remember that?
他的接头人冬青呢
What about his handler, Wintergreen?
我不知道
I don't know.
别这样
Come on, man.
-你开心了 -这才对 宝贝
- You happy? - Now you're cooking, baby.
我说 我说
Okay, okay!
他和一对双胞胎姐妹花交往
He dates these sisters, twins.
反正以前是有 其中一个嗑药死了
He used to anyway. One of them OD'd.
但是另一个是海港绯红玫瑰的负责人
But the other one runs the Scarlet Rose on Harbor.
-她叫什么 -玛蒂
- What's her name? - Mati.
玛蒂·马蒂斯
Mati Matisse.
听起来像假名
Sounds made up.
因为就是假名
Because it is!
我要留着这把枪
I'm keeping this.
不能带枪
Hey, no guns.
丧钟枪不离身
Deathstroke's a gun guy.
谢谢了 本尼
Thanks, Benny.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
杰森
Jason!
杰森
Jason!
你♥他♥妈♥的在放什么
What the fuck are you listening to?
-我能进来吗 -不行
- Can I come in? - No.
怎么了
What?
我认识这种表情
I know the look.
他伤害到你了 是吧
He did a number on you.
你可以走了
You can leave now.
就这样
Really?
你从我爸那里死里逃生 我以为你其实会
You made it out alive from my dad. I thought you'd be--
-什么 -更强悍点
- What? - Tougher.
你朋友们把你当做个傻子一样
You know, your friends act like you're some kind of fuck-up.
但只有你真正做了些事
But you're the only one actually doing anything.
剩下的人只是在互相争吵
The rest of them just argue with each other.
你试着阻止我的父亲 他们什么都没干
You tried to stop my father. They didn't do shit.
迪克已经尽力了
Dick did what he could.
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表