剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表
但是你首先选择了家人
But you chose family first.
我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
你并没有犯下跟我一样的错误
You didn't make the same mistake I did.
你必须得诚实一点
我会的
And I will.
我们两之间不会再有秘密了
No more secrets between us.
我能听到你的心跳声
I can hear your heartbeat.
我能听到你的呼吸声
I can hear you breathe.
在你脑海里划过这念头前 我已经知道你来了
I knew you were coming before the thought entered your head.
你保证过的
抱歉 杰里科
I'm sorry, Jericho.
你的父亲再次开杀戒了
Your father killed again.
必须得有人阻止他
He has to be stopped.
是你告密吗
You did this?
你告诉他我们会碰面了
You told him we were meeting?
爸 我不知道他会跟踪我
不要责怪自己 儿子
Don't blame yourself, son.
泰坦们表现得像英雄 但其实就是伪君子
The Titans act like heroes, but they're hypocrites.
他们利用你
They used you.
他在撒谎 不要听他的
He's lying. Don't listen to him.
我已经看穿你了
I can see right through you.
你穿着漂亮的战服 说着冠冕堂皇的话
You wear the pretty costume, say all the right things...
我是我已经看透你面具下的真面目了
but I can see what's underneath the mask.
我已经看穿了你的谎言
I can see your lies...
你操控人心的手段
the manipulation.
利用一个儿子对父亲的拳拳爱意
Using a son's love for his father
来达到自己的目的
to complete your mission.
让开 杰里科
Step aside, Jericho.
你杀了我的朋友
You killed my friends,
你残害无辜之人
you murder the innocent.
你就是个怪物
You're a monster.
你也是啊
As are you.
不过品种不一样罢了
Only of a different breed.
在罪恶神殿中
In the pantheon of sins,
谋杀可比背叛要高尚得多
murder is far more honorable than betrayal.
仔细看好了 儿子
Watch closely, son.
这就将会是泰坦的下场
This is what happens to Titans.
太感情用事
So emotional.
这就是你缺乏自♥制♥力的原因
That's why you lack control.
就是这样
There it is.
你感受到了 对吗
You feel it, don't you?
恐惧
Fear.
我想这就...
I guess this is--
-朵恩 我 -别
- Dawn, I-- - Don't.
我会去纽约
I'll be in New York.
如果你需要一个地方过夜的话
If you ever need a place to crash...
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 泰坦 | 导航列表